[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Zod was an amazing fucking cop in this. He isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_sCqbTmVP.jpg (43KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
4L_sCqbTmVP.jpg
43KB, 1200x520px
General Zod was an amazing fucking cop in this. He isn't looking so well though.
>>
he has cancer
>>
>>79894151
I haven't seen nearly enough of his films to form a proper opinion but I appreciate how dedicated of an actor he is. What I have seen him in, he was great, looking forward to what else he brings to the table.
>>
>>79894151
he was the only good part of this movie
>>
>>79894151

What movie? That sci fi film or something else?
>>
>>79894416
Take Shelter. Watch it.
>>
File: 1488051011521.jpg (64KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488051011521.jpg
64KB, 480x330px
>uncuffs the guys
why would he do this
>>
>>79894416
hes a good actor in my book, one of the few these days that actually has the ability to play multiple different types of characters and not just getting roles based on their real life persona
>>
>>79894492

Pic is from Nocturnal Animals.

>>79894518

Yes, Take Shelter is his finest role so far.
>>
>>79895952
Because he believed that Gyllenhal wanted to kill them both so he walked outside. I assume he unhandcuffed them for moral reasons or because he wanted to force Gyllenhal into a fight or flight situation
>>
>>79896012
All his roles are just about identical though.
>>
>>79894151
I enjoyed him in The Iceman
>>
>>79896462
meet me outside punk bitch, not on this image board
>>
This was a good movie but and I really liked how tense the beginning of it was and the ending but I wish they would have made the girl in the future timeline more of a bitch. I mean she made shitty choices before but you never really saw how she became her mother other than the decision to leave for a richer man.

Like I would have appreciated one scene as the movie went on where she was just a pedantic bitch to someone for no reason but instead she was so nice and helpful the whole time
>>
>>79896588
gold digging and marrying for status is bad enough, but i do agree with you slightly
>>
>>79894151
>General Zod
You mean van Alden
>>
>>79896588

She crushed the man's dream and took away his wife and child.
>>
>>79896587
I really like the movie where he plays a person who's intense bordering on insane.
>>
I thought he was pretty good in Groundhog Day
>WRESTLEMANIA!!!
Truly kino
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.