[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Uhm, guys. Emma Stone is not a film.. I think something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>"Uhm, guys. Emma Stone is not a film.. I think something is wrong with my card."

Show saved.
>>
>implying he knew Emma Stone wasn't a film
>>
>>79889560
Good point.
They don't give a fuck do they? "Oh I am old now, I don't need to know the new starlets."
>>
>>79889532
It was probably because they were white. Put a proud POC up on that stage and a blunder like that would never have happened
>>
>>79889532
I think Warren just wanted to let Faye know why he wouldn't say who won but she got way too eager.
>>
>>79889661
She thought it was the ladies first trick.
>>
but then no one would be talking about it
>>
>>79889532
He made the right call. It's 2017, who says a singular person can't win Best Picture, for all he knew Emma Stone was category fluid.
>>
>>79889532
It said Emma Stone for La La Land retard
>>
>>79890008
i like it
>>
emma stone is best everything I love you emma
>>
>>79890102
me too

>>79890061
and bellow that 'best actress' btfo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNbyivAdsg
Old sack of shit is lying
>>
>>79890473
No I'm calling the messenger>>79890421
Try being on stage in front of hundreds of peers and millions watching, while trying not to embarass yourself by questioning the Academy on something that never happened before.

Fuck yourself. It's easy to judge from your couch.
>>
>>79890475
There's 3 copies of each card
>>
Why is everyone pretending that it was Warren's "fault" when in fact he hesitated and it was Faye who went through with it?

Out of those two Faye fucked up the most.
>>
>>79890678
Because he was the one with the guts to get back on the mic and apologize. So sheeple just settle for it was him
>>
File: oscar-goes-to-jared-leto.jpg (350KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-goes-to-jared-leto.jpg
350KB, 800x800px
>>79890678
Not Faye's fault either because she was just trying to bring the axe down and only saw the card for a second.

It doesn't help that the title isn't bigger or smaller than the actor's name.
>>
>>79891196
Whoevers in charge of choosing the format of those cards should be fired
>>
File: itchy-and-scratchy-1.jpg (26KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
itchy-and-scratchy-1.jpg
26KB, 350x234px
>>79891332
>>
But La-La Land was supposed to win! The media said that La-La Land would win!

#notmybestpicture
>>
>>79890475
Damn, Emma was pissed about that moonlight/lll debacle.
>>
>>79890475
Someone sounds pretty fucking mad.
>>
>nothing like this happens in the 89 years of the Academy Awards
>have 100 million people watching you as you announce the main award
>notice something is wrong
>hesitate
>co-announcer thinks you're just being coy
>show co-announcer
>her eyes immediately see "La La Land" on the card
>"La La Land" already heavily favored to win
>says "La La Land"

Oh noes big award ceremony ruined!
Hindsight is a wonderful thing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.