[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this right now. How the fuck did this not even get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0063.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Watching this right now.

How the fuck did this not even get nominated for an oscar back in '02??

>sound mixing
>audio editing
>cinematography
>acting

Just to name a few.

All very original, real, breathtaking and scary as hell. Didn't this at least deserve ONE oscar nomination?
>>
>>79888862
>cinematography

lol
>>
>>79888862
2002 was Lord of the Rings year.
>>
The last act is weak
>>
>>79888862

Has it really been 15 years? Goddamn.
>>
So many people with opinions I generally really trust recommended 28DL to me, saying it was amazing and one of the best zombie movies ever made

It's fucking terrible. I was beyond disappointed

The dialogue is so fucking bad, the unneeded exposition is just horrendous, the general look of the movie is an eye sore, it's just a terrible viewing experience
>>
Horror movies don't get nominated for Oscars. Also,

>Giving a shit a about movie awards
>>
The cinematography wasn't very good though
>>
The opening scene of 28 weeks later blows it out of the water.
>>
>>79889044

And the rest of it gets blown the fuck out by 28 days even with the army third part

>28WL never
>>
>>79888862
Horror movies rarely even get nomitaded. I mean, The Witch and The Neon Demon weren't nomitaded for anything, right?
>>
>>79888862
The score is major depresso. Makes me feel desperate and sad. Love it.
>>
>Sound mixing

It's been a long time since I watched this but I don't remember the sound being anything special

>audio editing

Likewise, seemed like a standard edit to me

>cinematography

Honestly ruined by the digital cameras they used, giving it that really shitty grainy look

>acting

Again, pretty standard, like most of his films the acting seems to go over the top during the final act
>>
>>79888862
The entire revenge sequence at the end is pure kino.
>>
>>79888975
very fascinating anon, now without useless words and blind opinions can you really tell us why 28 days was terrible?

probably not
>>
The movie was great until they got to the army place. It was a 10/10 comfy road trip through zombie apocalypse movie. Then they fucked it up.
>>
>he seriously thinks the cream rises to the top in the artistic realm
>he genuinely believes that good movies are always recognized as such
>>
What are the GOAT zombie movies?
>>
I fucking hate Danny Boyle for making shaky cam popular with this garbage movie.
>>
File: 56456.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
56456.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>79889909
Day of the dead, honestly I'm glad the original idea for the film never happened because it sounded ridiculous. The lower budget just gives it a more grounded and comfy feeling
>>
File: 1481069831467.gif (109KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481069831467.gif
109KB, 346x339px
>tfw you realize 28 MONTHS later is just a fanmade site and not a real production
>>
File: land-of-the-dead.jpg (151KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
land-of-the-dead.jpg
151KB, 432x288px
The most fun zombie movie
>>
this movie is fucking terrible
I will never accept this shit as a good movie no matter how the "critics" and plebs try to shove it down my throat, movie sucks ass
>>
>>79890024
wait WHAT!
>>
>>79889909
zombi 2

I only watched it once but I'm pretty sure it has my favorite zombies ever. Has fuck all in the way of story though, not that it matters in a zombie film
>>
>>79890380
the director said he doesnt want to be a part of it but may have some ideas, fans got excited and made "trailor" sites that were just splices of the first 2 films. that was 2015 and no one has picked it up since then
>>
File: Carlos_ithh01.jpg (6KB, 185x126px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_ithh01.jpg
6KB, 185x126px
>>79890539
more like 28 years later
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.