[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>niece wants to see A Dog's Purpose >sister drops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1413713683119.jpg (38KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
1413713683119.jpg
38KB, 947x960px
>niece wants to see A Dog's Purpose
>sister drops her off at my house and we take the train to the theater
>niece won't stop talking about dogs and puppies but I don't mind, it's cute to see her so excited about something
>walk into the theater, up to the counter, ask for two tickets
>"I'm sorry sir, but the theater seats are completely sold out for this viewing. We do have a few projector seats available, so you could either take those or wait for the next viewing at 8:00"
>tell her I'll take the projector seats
>it's $20 a fucking seat
>pay, get tickets, take the elevator up to the theaters
>walk by snack stand
>niece asks for candy and popcorn
>sink $30 on food, popcorn doesn't even come with butter or salt because the machine is "sick"
>walk towards the woman who takes the tickets
>niece trips and spills her large popcorn all over the carpeted ground
(1/2)
>>
>worker walks over with broom and dustpan
>hands them to me
>"clean that up, sir"
>movie is about to start
>niece helps me quickly push all of the popcorn into the dustpan and empty in the trashcan
>run to the ticket lady
>she shreds our tickets and tells us to go to theater 11
>start walking
>"oh honey child, you don't use those entrances if ya'll have projector seats. Dean, could you show these niggas the projector staircase?"
>Dean, some cuck with a bowtie, walks over and leads us to a door that opens to a staircase
>walk all the way up and walk into the projector room
>bunch of seats facing the plexiglass window on the wall
>projector is right next to us, whirring loudly
>sit down
>screen is a fucking mile away, can't see shit, can't hear anything over the projector
>fat neckbeard next to me keeps telling me my niece is cute
>niece hits her head on the projector, which was practically white hot
>burns her forehead, audience starts yelling because she knocked the projector out of focus
>niece is crying
>neckbeard tells me to shut her up or he'll do it himself
>exit door is locked to prevent movie-hopping
I swear to fucking god I'll never go to an AMC theater again.
The movie blew ass btw
>>
>>79888437
>The movie blew ass btw

lol
>>
*farts*
>>
>>79888431
>>79888437
I hope your niece is OK, Anon. People are really awful at understanding what it's like to look after a child.
>>
>>79888431
>Niece won't shut up
>niece trips and drops popcorn
>niece hits head

whatt he fuck is wrong with your niece
>>
>>79888437
(3/3)
>finger my niece and tell her if she tells sister then her mommy will die
Movie was worth it in the end.
>>
Go early in the morning on a sunday to a random, non-popular theatre. It's the best movie going experience ever. I go to my random ass theatre every weekend and no one is there, it's like watching movies by yourself at home.
>>
>>79888665
(4/4)
>niece replies to this thread and mom dies
Enjoyable movie.
>>
>>79888769
Yeah I literally just go to the earliest showing on a weekday or sunday and at worst there is like 5 other people in the theater
>>
>"would you like a projector seat"
>"yes please"
>apparently doesn't fucking know what a projector seat

You are such a shit consumer mate people like you ruin capitalism for the rest of us
>>
>>79888431

>wasting all this time and bandwidth on some shitty made up story

m. night can you not
>>
>>79888431
>A Dog's Purpose
everyone who supports this movie needs to be shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLiYr5OGbg
>>
>>79888431
i'm pretty sure OP's pic is Rock'n'Roller Coaster at Walt Disney World.

t. coasterfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.