[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna do it bros. i'm going to break out of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6182.jpg (41KB, 750x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6182.jpg
41KB, 750x305px
I'm gonna do it bros. i'm going to break out of my shell and try to be a standup comedian some of you will say way to go some of you will tell me where to go but I'm going to do it. And I hope you go after what you want
>>
>>79885986
live stream it. i wanna laugh
>>
but its closed tonight

t. californian
>>
Don't do Trump jokes, for the love of God.
>>
File: 1486343683302.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486343683302.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw anon finds out that no one outside of here thinks cuck jokes are funny
>>
>>79885986
>Ice House

Make sure you tell an ICE joke
>>
>>79885986
I tried stand up once but everyone laughed at me
>>
>>79886239
The only way to succeed in show business nowadays is to appeal to liberals. Plus, it's California. Make as many Trump jokes as possible, OP.
>>
>>79886276
Louis CK is still one of the hottest comedians you idiot.
>>
>>79886838
lel
>>
>>79886838
>I tried stand up once but everyone laughed at me
You didn't make that up did you? That feels straight up Steven Wright tier.
>>
I've got a friend who does standup. I've never seen him because he's painfully unfunny. Most conversations with him basically consist of "Ha ha, remember the 90s? POKEMON!". Imagine if Gene from Bob's Burger's was an obnoxious millenial, that's my mate, that kind of delivery. I hope I can go the rest of my life without seeing him do standup.
>>
>>79886982
Yeah I made that up. It's stupid
>>
>>79885986
Boooooooooooooo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.