[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please take my offer. Please. I know Kevin just offered you one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 1453627304357.png (332KB, 844x557px) Image search: [Google]
1453627304357.png
332KB, 844x557px
Please take my offer. Please. I know Kevin just offered you one of his "great" offers, but let me tell you something, ever since I swam from the Mediterranean Sea through the Atlantic and onto this country, I learned that sometimes, it's not all about money, and that even with large sums of it, people will find reasons to ignore your phone calls or have your family taken from you by a horrible, bitter woman. I'll give you 80% of my prestigious herjavec firm as well as a one week pass to stay with me in my treehouse. Please accept.
>>
File: 1486493386173.png (301KB, 322x449px) Image search: [Google]
1486493386173.png
301KB, 322x449px
>>79882508
>>
I'm sorry Robert, but I've decided to take Kevin's Offer of $5000 for 80% and a bottle of 2 buck chuck
>>
>>79882508
>I have an apartment on the highest floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. When the mood takes me I'll have one of the waiting staff strapped to a glider and flung from the top. If they survive and make it back up to my room they are gifted with a small gold ring. This ring grants them permission to sit outside the doorway of my country club where I will occasionally grant them permission to shine my shoes for a nickel. That shoe shiner has a more stable business model than you do. For that reason I'm out.
>>
File: 1467079206376.jpg (19KB, 291x259px) Image search: [Google]
1467079206376.jpg
19KB, 291x259px
Sharkposting is underrated
>>
Good thread
>>
Is sharkposting back on the menu?
>>
I wish I could just be Robert's friend. He doesn't have to pay me.
>>
File: 1453356472577.jpg (798KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1453356472577.jpg
798KB, 3000x2000px
>I'm out, and for that reason...I'm out
>>
File: daymondthepenniless.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
daymondthepenniless.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>Oh you need money? I don't have any. I'm out.
>>
>>79882508
Ya know something I actually like this idea (other sharks chatter) I like the idea but I'm not going to invest because I don't like you. When I was inflating the housing market to make millions of dollars off the hopes and ineptitude of working class Americans, I had to wake up every morning and do boatloads of cocaine and adderal to go out and sell. I have that entrepreneurial drive, and I don't see that in you.

I'm out.

Horrible presentation.
>>
>>79882508
remember when the black man invested in a anti-racoon trashcan lid

>mfw
>>
I've never seen this but please tell me there's more. Please tell me there's a version where Daymond starts pouting like a little bitch because somebody doesn't take his offer instantly.
>>
These threads are the best part of /tv/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.