[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5830.jpg (33KB, 330x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5830.jpg
33KB, 330x185px
I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them, as you can see. They talk when they should listen.
>>
File: trump-2.jpg (65KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump-2.jpg
65KB, 960x480px
and look where it got him.. fredo'd
>>
i read it in his voice, im sorry.
>>
I can't do Brando's voice for the life of me.
>>
>there's a lot of money in that white powder, Pop
>>
File: IMG_5831.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5831.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Look how they massacred my boy...
>>
>>79879964
who was in the wrong here

i feel vito should've gone with the times instead of riding the high horse
>>
>>79882122
Vito was in the right. Just watch every mafia movie ever made. Every time drugs are brought into the fray, everything goes to shit.
>>
File: 1486132863823.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486132863823.png
87KB, 714x810px
>>79879964
>>79880197
>>79880263
>>79881387
>>79881659
i can hear it perfectly in their voices
>>
>>79882181
and how did staying drug-free work out for him
>>
>>79882122

i figured he was backing out not from 'old timeyness' but because because after listening to the drug-pusher he confirmed his suspicion that the offer was a trap from that rival gang

although i will wager that because the corleones weren't at all involved in the mushrooming drug market, they were already doomed to be carved up by rival gangs
>>
>>79882270
it didn't work out for anyone, that's my point.
>>
>>79882337
This and he knew it was just a shady ass business and Solazzo was not someone to be trusted. When the Corleones set up their own drug rackets and operations though everything runs pretty smoothly. The Mafia always had a sort of "don't ask, don't tell, don't get caught" policy in regard to peddling dope.
>>
>>79882122

If there were people like Vito alive today then there would be less crime and class warfare. The proliferation of drugs in urban centers is a driving force behind racial inequities as well.
>>
>>79882662
Except the real mafia never had people like Vito.

The Godfather is a great movie but the way it portrays the mafia is complete bullshit.
>>
>>79879964
One of my favourite films.
It's just pure kino.
>>
>>79882662
>The proliferation of drugs in urban centers is a driving force behind racial inequities as well.

No, it's just nogz being nogz.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.