[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We help brainstorm ideas for a film. Requirements: 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170207-075625.png (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-075625.png
280KB, 1280x720px
ITT:

We help brainstorm ideas for a film.

Requirements:
1. Set in high school
2. Limited adult actors
3. Modern time period
4. Low budget
5. 2 hours or less
6. No SJW BS
7. Dramedy

Pic is a screenshot from a film I made
>>
>magic hour

you absolute memester

can i watch it?
>>
Muslim black Latina transwoman gets her first period as she struggles against her socio-economic status during an ice deportation hearing
>>
>>79880168
So degrassi?
>>
>>79880119
It's really bad. The only redeemable part is the cinematography.
>>
>>79879953
A japanese female exchange students joins her high schools scissoring team. Thus begins a journey of experimentation and self-exploration.
>>
a high school girl wants to get an abortion, but the signed parental permission slip was in her bag that was stolen. she has to find her bag and get it back.
>>
>>79879953
Do your own film school homework. Your degree will be useless anyway.
>>
>>79879953

Student struggles against his own inordinately high expectations of himself, and walks past a 5 floor drop from the roof every time he leaves his Physics class, every day dallying a little longer at the edge before moving on.

Student awkwardly asks out other student, but the other student thinks its a joke and just laughs, student spends a fortnight crying.

Student gets pulled out of class for a meeting with his parents, who are so drunk and argue so often that the Headmaster throws them out of the meeting.

Student cuts himself from elbow to wrist because he is worried he'll do poorly on a maths test.

Student stops going to school for 5 months, just sits in Trafalgar Square and watches others walk past.

Student gets therapy and a boatload of medication that kills his sex drive and makes him an emotionless zombie.

Student gets therapy from a kind man called Matthew who works for the NHS, Student slowly improves and goes from silent zombie to slightly less silent zombie.

Student gets a special exemption from the NHS that partially excuses his poor GCSE results in the eyes of universities.

Student spends 7 hours a day for half a year studying as hard as he can for his A Levels.

Student aces his A-Levels, and comes to terms with his sexuality by getting into a brief but heartfelt relationship with a Welsh student.

Student gets into Trinity College Cambridge, but none of his friends do.

Film ends when he walks into the beautiful Trinity quad for the first time and smiles for the first time too.

>Based on a true story
>>
>>79879953
Make it about the girls volleyball team's shower hijinks
>>
>>79880810
I'm actually seeing a little bit of inspiration from that

Good idea
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.