[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Number of happy normies who enjoy being reminded once in a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Number of happy normies who enjoy being reminded once in a while of the widespread misery and inherent unfairness of the world they live in: A

Number of jaded, depressive, basement-dwelling robots who are constantly aware of such issues and like a bit of light-hearted escapism that doesn't make them want to an hero from time to time: B

A is much greater than B among academy members and the movie going public.

Hence pic related.
>>
>>79873756
except the misery and unfairness in moonlight has nothing to do with either the happy normies or the basement-dwellers

desu if I was a basement-dwelling robot la la land would upset me far more
>>
>>79873786
oh, and I should add just because la la land "won" at first, that doesn't mean it was moonlight's equal. manchester by the sea was more deserving, and also would have fit into B
>>
>>79873756
Mein negger

btw

>muh sassy black NASA ladies BTFO
>>
File: 1477974602409.jpg (106KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477974602409.jpg
106KB, 574x500px
>be Schlomo Golderbergshekelstein
>in between fucking prepubescent boys, laundering money, bribing the courts, assign minority actors to stereotype roles, blacklisting people for their political views, funding anti-conservative riots, stealing foreskins and snorting enough coke that I'm an official ambassador to Columbia make movies
>get to shill my forced politics down everyone's throats or they're fired
>get true believers who in reality have no perspective on real life or how the world works to shill my politics
>spend two hours of an awards show about movies having my puppets bitch about current administration
>continue to misdirect any attention from the horrible horrible shit going on in Hollywood and the left by diverting to "MUH RACISM MUH MISOGYNY"
>force Tyrone to play a jive-talking angry black drug dealer
>force Juan to play a taco-huffing angry latino drug dealer
>force Chin to play a hyper-smart nerd or some kung fu master
>have jews play every leading role
>continue pushing that Trump is a racist through social media and talking-head shills
>suck the still-bleeding cock of a drug-addled 11 year old boy at my pool party before dumping his OD'd carcass in the back of a truck heading to a mexico landfill
>continue using my inherited millions to fund the stale whitebread franchise movies and politically-undermine the west
>I represent the majority of americans goyim, don't question me you nazi
>>
>>79873756
Number of enlightened rationalists who are so sick of these collectivist, seal-clapping apes social grooming rituals they can taste the bile in their mouths: C

What about C?
>>
If that was the case Lion would have won best picture
>>
Its a well known fact that racists have a lower IQ than most.
>>
>>79874161
Most are racist though from all I've been hearing lately
>>
>>79874122
4chan is like a petri dish specially designed to grow cultures of retardation. You're a real thriving specimen
>>
File: 1362176736526.jpg (26KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
1362176736526.jpg
26KB, 300x323px
>>79873756
I know you think you were making a smart/philosophical point. When really not only did you oversimplify, but you got it dead wrong.

Normies like escapism just as much if not more than robots, and the ability to appreciate a film about how shitty life is independent of normie/robot status.

If anything, a robot would be more likely to enjoy a film about misery, bc it's a normie characteristic to AVOID things that remind them of how shitty life can be for OTHER people.

Basically you're fucking retarded and should be banned from this board.
>>
File: bait.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79874122
>>
>black people are very homophobic
>a movie about a gay black kid is anti-white

wat
>>
>>79873756
Either that or it was just a good movie. It's a joy watching all the flyover mouthbreathers breaking their heads looking for an angle on this.
>>
>>79874303
>he doesn't know about the massive pedophile rings within Hollywood
>he doesn't know that Hollywood consumes more drugs annually than most nations
>he doesn't know that courts in Hollywood are regularly bribed and celebrities can get away with actual murder
>he doesn't know that forced "diversity" is used to as an excuse to marginalize minorities further into stereotypical roles
>he doesn't know that millionaires who play pretend and get millions for it don't reflect Cletus, Miguel, Bo and Jerome who work in a factory ten hours a day for minimum wage and no insurance
>he doesn't know that financial privilege and those people who are born millionaires are far more destructive than any other perceived "privilege"
>>
>>79874314
wew lad
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (18KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
18KB, 500x283px
>>79874122
>>
>>79874426
How does it feel to be a virgin?
>>
>>79874314
>make a stealth REEEE thread
>instead of playing along and posting pepes to add to my collection, /tv/ goes out of its way to point out the obvious and rant about jews

Welp, nothing new under the sun. Time to sudoku.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.