[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016- Twitter outrage over not enough blacks >2017- Blacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: BestPicture.jpg (19KB, 327x216px) Image search: [Google]
BestPicture.jpg
19KB, 327x216px
>2016- Twitter outrage over not enough blacks
>2017- Blacks win everything
I'm fucking done with the Oscars, forever
>>
Whites are officially more sensitive than asians
>>
>>79873451
TRIGGERED?
>>
>>79873451

Emma Stone's black now? Wat
>>
File: forkgirl.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
forkgirl.png
790KB, 792x792px
>>79873451
All of you are pathetic. You go from outrage to outrage, giving them your dollarydoos and views, without recognizing the pattern. You think it's aberrations, but it's not. This kind of shit never happens to me because I never pay for anything.

No Netflix, there isn't even a television in my house. It'll be easier to list the things I do pay for:

Rent
Food
Alcohol, but not very much
Cellular telephone with no data, cheapest plan
Bus tickets
Two patreon pages
And a few miscellanous things every now and then, like a hot dog if I want one at the hot dog truck

Amazingly, I never get furious at anything because I've cut it all out. Funny how that works. Also, I save so much money it's ridiculous.
>>
>>79873469
Asian countries aren't being BLACKED on the regular. They have a cultural identity they can lean back on. If we lose Hollywood to this, all we have is French arthouse shit.
>>
>>79873665
Its ok whitey boi
We nig nogs ruled the ancient world and will soon rule the future world. This small period of time in which you small dick bois ruled will be long forgotten and talked down upon, all the wars and treachery you caused. You're so btfo now it tastes like yummy chicken wings whitey.
>>
Are you literally shaking?
>>
>>79873943
I know you're trolling, but it's frightening how similar this comment is to the recent shit on Twitter and Facebook.
>>
File: ourguys.jpg (29KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.jpg
29KB, 620x465px
>>79873451
Atleast Casey and Lonergan won. Genuinely happy for them
>>
what's next? asians? they're too polite

women is next #oscarsomale
>>
>>79873451
Your mistake was ever caring about the Oscars in the first place.

The Oscars never mattered. That's why they do shit like this.
>>
>>79873665
>They have a cultural identity they can lean back on.
Except for South Korea and Japan that are getting Westernized.
>>
>>79874221
Don't know about Korea, but Japan, are you joking?
>>
>>79873451
Because there were no good novies with blacks in them in 2015
>>
>>79873631
Isn't suicide the cheapest option?
>>
>>79874336
>rent a car
>buy a hose
>find somewhere secluded

or

>buy a license
>buy a gun
>buy ammunition
>find somewhere secluded

yeah, no, it's not cheaper
>>
dis is payback fo slavery whiteboi
>>
>>79873451
white fragility strikes again
>>
>>79873631

That's me if you cut out the patreon pages (lol) and if you add in health insurance.
>>
>>79874221
They're becoming global countries, but they're not forsaking their culture or prostrating themselves for ethnic minorities.
>>
>>79874399
> rent for years is less than jumping off a tall structure
hmmm
>>
>>79874622
>jump to your death

What, are you insane?
>>
>>79874657
>min/max in real life
What are you, autistic?
>>
>>79874542
>implying helping nice girls make nice songs is a waste

I like songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdYKj2PvnZE

Anyway, yeah, my brother laments my existence because he has a wife who spends. and cheats. Makes me think I don't have it that bad with my failed marriage. Could have been worse.
>>
>>79874680
what's minmax
>>
>>79873451
>You just have to cry loud and long enough to get what you want
21st century pop culture in a nutshell
>>
>>79874017
Same here. My happiest win of the night was Arrival for Sound Editing though.

>>79874732
Figuring out how to cut out almost everything and still survive so you can have a single incredible thing, rather than accepting a few good things.
>>
File: untitled.png (178KB, 507x638px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
178KB, 507x638px
It was a huge stunt. Spread this. Academy couldn't be unaware of Moonlight not winning the award.
>>
File: diamo.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
diamo.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>79874881
>implying I don't have good things

Not everyone needs to lead a lavish lifestyle to be happy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.