[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PLOT TWIST: The "hidden figures" the title alludes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: hidden-figures-poster.jpg (40KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-figures-poster.jpg
40KB, 680x440px
>PLOT TWIST: The "hidden figures" the title alludes to aren't the women, but the Oscars this movie didn't win.
>>
Fucking Pepe looking bitch on the right
>>
why did they wheel out the worm who hates chocolate from spongebob
>>
>>79873366
THANK YOU. I knew something looked weird about her in the poster and that's what it is!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170227-224307.jpg (846KB, 1357x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170227-224307.jpg
846KB, 1357x1530px
Is 60s extreme racism a Hollywood meme that never happened? Read this shit. He was there but he never saw any of it. But he believes it was there. Why? Because it's in movies?
>>
>>79873478
Yes, in fact, all of history is made up by the Stonecutters for nefarious goals in the future. Wake up sheeple, nothing you haven't seen personally ever happened.

God /tv/ is cancer now
>>
>>79873478
What is with these schizo soundingwriters.
>>
>>79873498

what is your reference for knowing that it existed? When did you first learn about it and what evidence upon further investigation affirmed it in your mind?
>>
>>79873498
>now
it's been debatably cancer since I dunno, 2012? but it finally died for good in 2015
>>
>>79873478

Racism did exist back than but it was as black and white, no pun intended :^), as Hollywood would have you believe. We've definitely made alot progress but to say it was horrible time is wrong too.

Think about today and all the bullshit that modern race baiters play. No different to back then. Take a grain of truth and then wrap in metric ton of horse shit.
>>
>>79873478
It's hugely exaggerated and taught to kids nowadays. Hugely doesn't even describe it.

Like that movie Mississippi Burning.. every high school kid is taught about those 3 (three) murders in 1964 and that is was some giant all encompassing thing.

I remember talking to my dad a few months ago when Muhammad Ali died. My grandfather was around to see him box.
ESPN was just endlessly on this whole racial angle and shit, didn't even cover his title fights and shit.
Ask my dad if he ever saw Ali fight: "Hmm no. But he was your grandpas favorite boxer"
>mfw my dad/grandpa grew up completely white trash in a rural town of less than 500 people literally on an Indian Reservation
>>
>>79873341
it actually hints to all the accounting tricks they used to safe money when they made this
>>
SO YOU SAYIN
>>
File: Janelle-Monae.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Janelle-Monae.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
who gives a shit
>>
>>79873609
>>79873498
you should take a peek at the other boards and realize that /tv/ is one of the few that actually mantained some semblance of board culture, if you just hate an entire board because of what some people post maybe you'd feel more at ease in the hiveminds of /v/ and /lit/
>>
>Oscars
who cares? a couple years ago people figured they can just bait oscars with sjw themes, and now it's just 10 sjw movies and they have to pick one.
>>
>>79873341
I kind of feel bad they wheeled the elderly woman on stage but her biography didn't win a single award. That said, the movie sucked.
>>
File: MonaeMAGheader.jpg (13KB, 270x288px) Image search: [Google]
MonaeMAGheader.jpg
13KB, 270x288px
>>79873796
I wasn't planning on seeing it until I saw the clip with her feet on the dashboard. Well played, Hollyweird.
>>
>>79873478
No proofs of anything just like the holocaust lol
>Hollywood make movies about it though so it must be real
>black women got us to the moon
The smartest black woman is still stupid as absolute fuck, the one time there is no exceptions to the rule
>>
>>79873380
I thought she was meant to just be a really old fish, to the point she was only a skeleton.
>>
>>79873498
>wants people to say only nice things about terribly acted, fictional movie
Try plebbit mate
>>
>>79873478
>He was there but he never saw any of it.

Why would he see it? He was in the Whites section.
>>
File: 1434771552547.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434771552547.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>>79875520

read the post again because he only watched in on TV

He says he grew up in the 50s and 60s so he was too young to work on Apollo let alone Mercury

maybe if he was enlisted in the AF or Navy as a teenager he """"could"""" have had very limited personal involvement with the space race(i.e being on a carrier that picked up Apollo astronauts or being at a BMEWS site as they tracked a space launch)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.