[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a movie that has this level of creativity when it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Name a movie that has this level of creativity when it comes to aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKeTPL6HPk
>>
what's so special about this? it looks like the wire mesh dishwashing thingy. all grey and mechanical.
>>
Fifth element
>>
Alien
>>
File: 5thelementalien.png (602KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
5thelementalien.png
602KB, 1280x536px
>>79872353
You fool! I was trained in the Jedi arts by Count Dooku
>>
>>79872323
Alien, Predator, the Faculty, the Thing, Arrival, Mars Attacks, Avatar, Star Wars, Star Trek and loads more are all head and shoulders above this.

These aliens could have been anything as long as it was like some feral beast, like way stronger wolves
>>
>>79872388
Don't forget, there are multiple alien races in that movie.
>>
>>79872411
suggestion - criticism

alien - humanoid
predator - humanoid
the faculty - haven't seen it
the thing - agree
arrival - barely agree
mars attacks - humanoid
star wars - majority humanoid
star trek - humanoid, well known and criticized for being so
>>
>>79872450
and most of them are pretty uninspired
>>
>>79872323
>creativty
They even explained what it was. They made tentacle software. Its just like if they made a ball monster but replaced the balls with tentacles.
>>
File: u1tfqtX.jpg (385KB, 1440x593px) Image search: [Google]
u1tfqtX.jpg
385KB, 1440x593px
>>79872450
apart from the black dog thing they're all basically weird looking people

"I've come up with new alien! We'll give them wrinkly noses and call the Bajorians!"
>>
>>79872790

In the first draft script of "Body Parts", the Bajoran gestation period was referred to as four months.
The writing staff of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine wanted to make the symptoms of pregnancy different for Bajorans than for Humans. Writing staffer Robert Hewitt Wolfe suggested that a Bajoran expectant mother might emit a strong, stinky body odor. DS9 Showrunner and Executive Producer Ira Steven Behr loved the idea but believed it would be slightly too much of an effect, fearing that although he and the other members of the writing team found it funny, neither the executives in charge nor the feminist viewers in the audience would understand the humor of the stench. The result was that the writers alternatively chose sneezing fits as the effect of a Bajoran pregnancy, which Behr thought was also "incredibly annoying" and "somewhat silly." (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion, p. 356)
>>
>>79872814
BRRRAAAP
>>
>>79872323
Gantz:o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDLlYhjxWs
>>
The one on the right
>>
>>79872790
Would you a robot?
>>
>>79873344
>not posting the best scene
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.