[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey black people, We will happily give you this oscar win because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: gayniggas.jpg (44KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
gayniggas.jpg
44KB, 1000x667px
Hey black people,

We will happily give you this oscar win because what better way to represent black culture on black month then to recognize the first colored oscar going to a BLACK LGBT movie about gay niggers.

That's right, darkies. The only black movie that white people even remotely care about are if two able-bodied male negros suck each other's long black dicks and ass fuck each other. How come Straight out of Compton never made the nomination? A film that represented black success? It's because Hollywood doesn't care about blacks only if black males emasculate themselves on camera will the oscars ever recognized people of color. Your only existence is to push progressive and the agenda that the Black race is to be progressively homosexual and must promote free love among male homoerotic relationships. There is no room for Black Male and Black Masculinity. People are colored will only be recognized by the academy if they gay because GAY&LGBT rights are more important than black issues.

love, the rest of the world
>>
you expect me to believe that a gay black kid was scared of coming out in miami. kek
>>
>>79870023
White people don't know how to season their food
>>
you're so butthurt right now lmao
>>
>>79870023
Remember that film about what happens to gay niggers in African countries, me neither. Fuck white people and fuck Drumpf.
>>
>>79870089
this
>>
File: 1486936978366.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486936978366.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>blacks have to be gay and pander to sjw culture to win something

BLACKS AREN'T LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79870023

>Implying Straight Outta Compton was worthy of a nomination
>>
I HATE GAY NIGGERS

THE ONLY GOOD MOVIES ABOUT NIGGERS ARE SLAVE MOVIES
>>
>black movie with black cast wins an (((Oscar))) only by promoting faggots

what a (((cohencidence))) remember stormniggers the Jews wish to destroy US all equally
>>
File: Arthur.jpg (44KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur.jpg
44KB, 600x603px
>>79870023
Tell us more about how masculine you are, fellow /tv/ poster
>>
File: 8bF74WD.jpg (61KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
8bF74WD.jpg
61KB, 890x876px
>>79870023
k thnx pol, bye now
>>
File: 1484000532824.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484000532824.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>have to slowly trick niggers into attempting to be civilized by rewarding any action that isn't a chimp out
Is this the new method for attempting to civilize these apes? Honestly, I'm fucking tired of it. Slavery got shit done.
>Get freed from slavery
>Cry about it for 200 fucking years
>>
>>79870161
>blacklivesmatter.jpg
>sjws help out blacks with oscar win
>nah nah we ain't like this blud
jesus just take your oscar and be happy nigger
>>
>>79870113
i'm not butthurt but laughing

LAUGHING THAT NIGGERS HAVE TO BE GAY TO WIN AN OSCAR

maybe if denzel kissed a man in fences would he have received an oscar because that's how the liberal progressive game works. BLACK MEN ARE TOXIC, YOU HAVE TO BE GAY TO WIN, BLACK MAN.
>>
>>79870298
>mfw from now on hiphop won't sing about pussies but about dicks in assholes
>mfw black culture is sjw-feminazi culture and gay culture

2pac is rolling in his grave
>>
File: 1488170261941.png (185KB, 475x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488170261941.png
185KB, 475x754px
>>79870456
>2pac
>the man who started a war between east coast blacks and west coast blacks
>cultural saviour
i know black people were dumb, but not this dumb
>>
>>79870161
>>79870298
There is nothing SJW in Moonlight. At least watch it if you're going to bitch about it
>>
>>79870765
>the denial
why did you watch such a shitty movie?
>>
>>79870781

Not him but you are just proving how retarded you are and clearly that you haven't seen it.
>>
>>79870781
Because I enjoy watching movies and I heard it was good? You probably can't even explain what's so SJW about it outside of "muh gay niggers"
>>
>>79870023
bwahahah i can see the tweets now. dem niggerz are gonna be so butthurt when they realize that they have been bamboozled by white ppl again.
>>
>>79870023
>black
>people
your first mistake, America
>>
>>79870023
were you crying when you typed this?
>>
>>79870161
>mfw hood niggas are the most homophobic peeps around

its weird
>>
>>79870844
The parallels with a certain board's affinity with a certain Semitic race really fire up my neurons
>>
>>79870089

our personal chefs do.
and our butlers cut our food for us
>>
>>79870823
You heard the acceptance speech for original screenplay, right? Something about non-binary gender garbage stupid fucking modernist made-up term. That's your proof right there, gay nigger.
>>
>>79870023
honestly it fucking ruined the beach for me. won't ever be able to sit on the sand again without thinking about two greasy nogs jerking each other off.
>>
>>79870904
>our personal chefs do.
Listerine and water isn't seasoning

>and our butlers cut our food for us
Your house keepers is going to be deported back to Mexico. Thanks, Drumpf
>>
>>79870915
what in the fuck?.. i def wont be watching this shit
>>
File: Tupac.jpg (83KB, 625x938px) Image search: [Google]
Tupac.jpg
83KB, 625x938px
>>79870456
Tupac was nothing like you are remembering him. If anything, he was more homosexual in his mannerism and behavior than the vast majority of rappers who get called out for being gay in this day and age. Just listen to the man talk, and think about the fact that he was a former art school ballerina who basically invented his entire thug persona when he moved to Cali as a young adult. He looks like he is on the verge of doing a sassy finger snap throughout this entire interview. https://youtu.be/zNrHpF1Y_Ww And lets not even get into all of the Dr Dre gay rumors, or the fact that he married a woman that looks like a straight up man. https://youtu.be/q8tSTCoIVZg
>>
Shhheeeiiit now that was a black pill
>>
>>79870915
kek this sounds like shit. i was thinking of checking it out but no thanks i dont want the beach ruined
>>
>>79870974
>blacks are genetically gay

DELETE THIS
>>
>>79870911
So something that had nothing to do with the movie then, that you can't even properly reference. Excellent rebuttal.
>>
the one fucking black movie actual blacks dont fucking want

racist oscars cant ever get this shit right

disgusting
>>
>>79870089

as if black people know about seasoning outside salt, pepper, and sriracha
>>
>>79870023
Terrible bait
>>
>>79871009
This movie is a joke if this is what represents black culture thus doesn't require any shred of seriousness to be given or shown.

Black people need to see this movie for what it actually is, a movie for gays; not blacks.
>>
>>79870089
its why we dont die of hypertension when we are 40 mate.
>>
>>79870974
he majored in drama. if you doubt his gayness just watch any interview of him talking on youtube.
>>
>>79871076
It's not a movie for just gays though. The homosexual elements are restrained, there is no explicit gay sex or anything. Then again, you probably haven't seen the movie so I don't see what the point in explaining this is. You're complaining about a movie you haven't even seen.
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 447x378px
>>79870974
>2pac
>to passionately adore cock
>>
>>79870961
>he hasn't tried cool mint

I pity you
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.