[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone is posting about the best picture nonsense >meanwhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: marveldrones BTFO.jpg (27KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
marveldrones BTFO.jpg
27KB, 600x316px
>everyone is posting about the best picture nonsense
>meanwhile everyone is forgetting that the DCEU now has an Oscar after only three films, and the MCU after fourteen has literally none
Holy shit how will Marveldrones ever be able to explain this?
>>
Yes, the prestigious category that gave a nomination to Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa. DCucks gotta cling to whatever they can I guess.
>>
File: 1327138823153.jpg (25KB, 211x237px) Image search: [Google]
1327138823153.jpg
25KB, 211x237px
>>79867779
>A "petty" category yet the ever renowned Marvel can't seem to win even the most insignificant award.

hmmm
>>
>>79868754
Really makes me hmmmmmmm
>>
>>79867779
If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure Black Panther will win an academy award with just it's black casting alone.
>>
>>79867488

I wonder how much it cost Warner Bros. The make up in SS were objectively a huge step below Star Trek.
>>
well the makeup isn't really the problem with DC movies
>>
>>79867779
>gave a nomination to Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
And? The make up on Knoxville looks amazing. Are you seriously going to pretend that Jackass isn't kino?
>>
How the fuck did it win best makeup? Shit from Star Trak Next Gen tv show was better
>>
>>79867488
Yeah, for makeup.
>>
>>79868969
Star Trek Makeup was hardly that great desu
>>
It was quite a MARVELlous win
>>
>>79869078
Haven't seen that flick but that's pretty damn good make up.
>>
>>79868754

On behalf of all Marvel fans everywhere, throughout all time, past to future, I congratulate DC on having the best makeup in that one movie. You guys deserve it, especially after all the Razzies. I have 0 problem with you guys bragging about your best makeup award for years to come. I actually want you guys to mention when you can.
>>
How did SS win a oscar when its shit.
Wait pull that up
>SS
>>
>>79867779
Bad Grandpa should've won that year too. Lost to the Jared Leto tranny movie
>>
>>79869204
Imagine being such a pleb that you would call yourself a Marvel or DC fan
>>
>>79867488
BvS should have been nominated for best OST.
>>
>>79869268

>I'm just a normal capeshit hater guys, I swear that's why I shill BvS every time I get a chance.
>>
>>79869204
The longer the post the bigger the butthurt. mcucks btfo kek
>>
>>79869311
Imagine being this invested in your favorite capeshit producer
>>
The fact that it won such a minor category is what makes it so fucking funny. The worst DCEU movie won more awards than every MCU movie ever.
>>
>>79869204
>razzies

What is that? Some YouTube thing?
>>
>>79867488
>TDK wins an oscar
>IT DOESN'T MATTER SHIT MOVIE ANYWAY!

>SS wins one
>DCEU IS SAVED! THIS IS A VICTORY

why are DCucks such faggots
>>
File: csm_bild118_9bd8908bb9.jpg (62KB, 636x847px) Image search: [Google]
csm_bild118_9bd8908bb9.jpg
62KB, 636x847px
tfw carafag
>>
>>79871439
yuck
>>
>>79871427
Oh please cry some more
>>
>>79871439
me too. i wanted one of the characters to have to have sex Ench but
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.