[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have to watch "Gay Niggers From Outer Space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 181x279px
>tfw you have to watch "Gay Niggers From Outer Space 2" to see what the big deal is
>>
>>79866199
dubs
>>
>>79866199
I'm still cringing over that Oscars disaster. Wow.
>>
>>79866199
wait a minute. where did gay nigger from outer space meme come from? i thought i made that up myself i used to joke saying it wtf?
>>
>>79869486
It's an actual indie movie from the 90s.
>>
>>79866199

>that one guy starts jerking him off on the beach
>get a semi

I know I'm a faggot but how do I come out to my parents about being interracial?
>>
>>79866199
this film is trash. its netflix tier indie crap
>>
>>79869486
>i thought i made that up myself i used to joke saying it wtf?

You subconsciously ripped of a meme based on a movie. Like most new 4chan faggots who think memes and saying taboo things is the height of humor.
>>
>>79869595
Don't.

Just hang yourself instead.
>>
>>79866199
>mfw a sexual orientation and race immediatly disqualifies a movie from my purview

or you can just be chill and watch a movie
>>
>>79866199
If you watch any of these nominated movies you're a homo. This was a terrible year for movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAvFGOnjZs
MUST WATCH FILM OF 2017 VERY POSITIVE!!!!!!!
>>
lucky you op you're in for a great time. one of my favorite movies of the year
>>
>>79866199
So did the movie win because it was actually the best or because the main character was black?
>>
>>79866199
haha clever and original joke op, I never heard that one before
>>
>>79870605
Well I'm sure a lot of hacks voted for it only because of diversity but it just so happened that this time the movie was actually good.

Deserved it over Me Me Land for sure. Fuck that shitty masturbatory movie.
>>
>>79866199
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79870409
HIV positive more like
>>
>>79866199

It's Gay Nigger from Planet Earth.

I'm sick of gritty reboots.
>>
>>79869486
Don't you niggas get google in your backwards ass village or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
>>
Alright but as a homo I have just one question

Does the lead get laid at any point in the movie or is it just him suffering?

Armond says it's a pity-fest and I don't want to waste my time if it is.
>>
>>79866199
No, I don't watch nigger movies, can't put myself in their shoes and feel any empathy for them. Sub-human trash!
>>
>>79866199
It's actually "Gay Nigger From Cuba." He mentions it once in the film.
>>
The one on the right
>>
>>79872715
He gets an teenage handjob about an hour in but later states that is almost all the physical intimacy he has ever received later in the film...which is like a decade later.
>>
>>79873133
Boo
>>
File: Untitled.png (37KB, 329x639px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 329x639px
freeleech on PTP.

also you should watch near dark.
>>
>>79873148
The main character does a surprising little amount of complaining and just seems to be trying to scrap by life. Never once does he blame his crack addict mother, white-y or society for his problems. So I don't see where Armond gets "pity-fest" from honestly, but Armond loves press and black-on-black crime sells.
>>
>>79873108
>reminder that LFB now look like this
>>
>>79873198
>black-on-black crime sells.
No white/police on black sells
No one cares about what's going on in LA, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and New Orleans
>>
>>79873236
>sells
>to contrarian pricks that take Armond serious
self-fixed. Thanks for the pointer.
>>
>>79873253
I haven't seen Moonlight or La La Land but I've been following Armond for around four years and so far he hasn't been wrong about a movie, though I often disagree with his specific complaints.
>>
>>79873148
its implied they fug right after the end i think
>>
>>79873314
I'll just watch Happy Together again I think
>>
>>79866199
it's a shame. you probably would have liked it before it won
>>
>>79870605
there were three "black" movies and this was actually good and probably the least normie-friendly of the three
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (76KB, 592x631px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
76KB, 592x631px
>>79873314
The original ending had them fucking so yeah.

http://a24awards.com/film/moonlight/images/MOONLIGHT.pdf
>>
>>79866199
That's what they wanted, you fell into their trap
>>
>>79866199
>(((oscar winning film)))
>big deal
get a life
>>
>literal WHO that is barely known about just because of oscar buzz wins best picture literally just because its about gay black people and has a large black cast

its actually fucking laughable to be honest
>>
I don't undestand why some people are so mad about this movie winning best picture.

It's a movie about black people but it's clearly made for white audiences.
>>
>>79873589
Are people actually mad? Most people are just pointing out that the film won because of the whole #oscarssowhite fiasco scaring the jewish academy members
>>
white people got literally KEKED
>>
>>79873589
Too be honest I don't give a fuck, I haven't seen it and I didn't like La La Land

But It's just so pathetic and unsubtle that It won. I didn't look at betting odds but I'd bet It had the lowest returns. A pretentious drama about gay niggers selling drugs? The year after #OscarsSoWhite?

Hollywood said they would take measures to ensure that more diversity is represented in the Oscars after last year and then suddenly lots of Blacks and movies about Blacks win Oscars? Coloured me shocked. Maybe that the Niggers have their token diversity medals they'll be quiet. except they won't because they will never stop complaining, there is never give and take, only take
>>
It was actually a pretty good movie except I have no idea how Ali won Best supporting while Naomie Harris lost to token black Oscar woman Viola Davis when she was the best performance in that movie.
>>
I wish Hidden Figures won.

Moonlight and Fences don't deserve to get shit on for "not deserving" it.
>>
>>79866199

Dumb nigger movie.

Film is dead.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.