[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone who is fucking ass mad about Moonlight winning actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 27

File: 21MOONLIGHT-master768-v4.jpg (55KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
21MOONLIGHT-master768-v4.jpg
55KB, 768x512px
Has anyone who is fucking ass mad about Moonlight winning actually seen the movie?

Goodness gracious, I haven't come onto /tv/ in nearly a decade but figured it would be fun after what happened. Why the fuck are yall so upset about this being some political or racial thing? lmfao the first time you guys realize a movie that is an entirely black cast is being received well, it's automatically bait? If you've seen it you'd know it was probably one of the most human movies of the decade. There's no inherent political or racial motive behind it. It's a story about being isolated, trying to understand who you are and love. Come on /tv/.
>>
fuck you nigger
>>
>>79862415
5 reasons why its better than la la land go
>>
>>79862415
>yall

Got fucked guy
>>
its not /tv/, its /pol/
>>
Blame the shit year of movies, out of the Oscar selection Moonlight was definitely the best, just not by much
>>
>>79862415
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>79862455
nice dubs
>>
being gay is hot, i wish they showed more anal sex scenes.

let's just crash this entire plane with no survivors.
>>
>>79862490
gay
black
drug
dealer
pimp
>>
File: Academy.jpg (331KB, 1291x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Academy.jpg
331KB, 1291x1030px
This is it. This is the biggest disaster in Oscar history.

One man, one mistake, ruined the entire show.

The credibility of the Academy is forever destroyed. There's no coming back from this ever. It's all over. What a complete and total disaster!!
>>
>>79862415
i havent seen either but la la land looks more interesting to me and the people involve interest me more too
>>
>>79862415
I've seen it, which is why I'm mad it won. It literally didn't deserve the award
>>
>>79862490
It
is
not
a
musical
>>
the majority of /tv/ don't dislike the film, but you can't see its win as genuine. everything in film now is hidden behind political agenda.
>>
moonlight will be forever known as that black movie that literally stole the oscars
>>
File: nicememe.png (9KB, 462x508px) Image search: [Google]
nicememe.png
9KB, 462x508px
>>79862781
>>79862725
Unexpected
>>
>>79862415
Because /pol/ invades this place constantly because the mods do jack shit. The majority of people bitching about it haven't seen it. There is no overt political message in Moonlight, and the homosexual elements are done tastefully and not pointlessly shoved down your throat. The entire movie is about loneliness and identity.
>>
File: post1.png (2MB, 1920x872px) Image search: [Google]
post1.png
2MB, 1920x872px
I don't get why people think this movie wasn't strong. It not only was better than all the other movies, it was far, far better. Its pacing is perfect. Every actor is incredible. It's so masterfully constructed, and Jenkins' influence in people like Wong Kar-wai and Edward Yang and other Taiwanese New Wave filmmakers shines through so well. He literally has a homage to Happy Together in there. How the fuck can people think Moonlight isn't up there with The Master as the best Western Kino of the decade?
>>
THE MOVIE I DIDN'T LIKE WON

I AM ANGRY

VERY ANGRY

I WILL GO OUT AND BURN THINGS NOW
I WILL BURN CARS
AND SMASH WINDOWS
AND TRASH CANS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT THE WRONG THING WON
>>
Most of the people who are mad are mad BECAUSE they saw the movie. I was incredibly disappointed by it. Also, oscars are trash and always will be.
>>
>>79862725
>>79862781
Nice
>>
>>79862415
>yall

This triggers me. Please be more respectful in the future.
>>
>>79862785
But the movie wasn't. It wasn't the point of the fucking movie. It was a story about a man who is trying to come to terms with who he is as a person. He happens to be gay and black because Jenkins wrote him that way to stay true to what the dude he adapted the screenplay from envisioned. That's it. It was just an incredible film front to back and better emotionally, thematically and technically than anything else.
>>
>>79862455
stay salty ofay
>>
>>79862904
This

I saw moonlight and thought it was "ok/decent". It only won an oscar in order to show niggers "Heyyyy!!! We looooove you!!!"
>>
File: 169495421.jpg (120KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
169495421.jpg
120KB, 594x396px
>>79862967
I'm a southern phd student in linguistics. Yall is a fantastic word that English lacks otherwise. Among all us descriptivists, it's agreed that it's a great and useful word.

Seems like you being triggered by that is a microcosm for all the autistic behavior I see on this board right now in reaction to Moonlight winning.
>>
>>79862904
you're either being a drama queen or lying.

There's no way you were incredibly disappointed by a film that was exactly what it advertised itself to be.
>>
>>79862415
It was a good movie, and /tv/'s collective opinion was that it deserved the award the most, at least I saw it named the most from people who were capable to form a complete meme-free sentence. Ignore the /pol/tards, they are just jizzing over every opportunity to expand their conspiracy bullshit. Not that there's any possibility that they wouldn't interpret a fucking movie award as some kind of political statement.
>>
>>79862725
>>79862781
got eem
>>
File: MTI1MDk0ODM3NjI3MTY1MTUw.jpg (55KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
MTI1MDk0ODM3NjI3MTY1MTUw.jpg
55KB, 620x465px
>>79862415
nobody's mad the Moonlight won, it has a lot of fans here.

we're mad because that stunt was 100% manufactured, so people have something to write about, think about it, nothing really happened that worth noting. The handover from a white to black movie is the perfect way to end such a progressive night. am i the only one who sees this?
>>
No one here watched the Oscar. We just knew about the mistake at the end and now we make threads about it, that's it.
>>
>>79862855
>Because /pol/ invades this place constantly because the mods do jack shit.
Nah it's just how most people feel
>>
>>79862626
describe the plot, character development, obstacle, choice, and final resolution of the movie please

ill even do the homework for you
>faggot nigger stares at the ground for 3 hours and utters 10 words the entire movie and doesn't take any choice or risk at all
>>
>>79863246
yes, the "WE WUZ" and "fuck drumpf" and "muh gay niggers, muh white genocide" posting comes from your average person and has nothing to do with /pol/ at all
>>
Jenkins has some skill in getting performances from his actors, but as a storyteller and cinematic craftsman, on the basis of this movie he's amateurish. This movie, like Boyhood, didn't really have anything to say. The boy is uninteresting and remains so as a teen and young man, and the sensitive mounting of the issue of his sexuality doesn't inherently make the movie more valuable as an artistic endeavor.

The film is just fundamentally a weak story that's being overly commended because of its managing to present characters not frequently portrayed onscreen (a decent man who's a successful drug dealer, a black inner-city youth with homosexual leanings, a bad mother who's not a monster, etc. - all very interesting potentially, but not so much in the service of drama this mundane and superficially developed)

TLDR? Get some fucking taste and watch more films than just a handful of shit outside of capeshit and horror flicks.
>>
>>79863246
haha, sure.
>>
>>79863224

Basically. If you watched this shit go to /r movies and tell them how you feel.
>>
>>79863327
>average person
>4chan
Wew
>>
>2016 Oscars gets shit on for being #OscarsSoWhite
>Academy ensures Moonlight wins three Oscars in 2017, including Best Picture

You know this is what happened. You shouldn't be surprised that they caved into the guilt-tripping.
>>
>>79862823
>yesterday
>can't believe that piece of shit is gonna win all the oscars, dishonest cinema at its best
>today
>DUDE LA LA LAND WAS FUCKING ROBBED
>>
>>79863104
That was precisely the problem. It was a movie about a gay black man but offered little else. It was exactly the type of schlock that the academy would jizz over just because it ticked all the diversity marks.

The movie was boring and underwhelming and we got only a tease of character development.
"I"m gay and black in the ghetto"
Ok... and then what?
"das it"
Well fuck, better give it best picture.
>>
>>79863362
... as opposed to the board called Television & Film.
>>
>>79862415
Go on twitter and read the hashtags.

It's all black people saying racist anti-white stuff, and white people joining in with them "Gahd I'm so glad Moonlight won. Fuck white people *even tho I'm white)".
>>
>>79862855

>the homosexual elements are done tastefully

Gay Niggers from Outer Space did it better.
>>
>>79863330
No movie "needs" anything to say. Thinking every good movie needs some deep message about everything is pretentious as fuck. Moonlight is just a well executed character study that examines how our environment influences who we become. It's funny how you complain about people praising this simply because its about a gay black boy, when many critics were also praising it because it dealt with themes and subjects that are universal, like being alienated for being different, getting picked on in school, being pressured by the people around you to grow up into something you're not, having difficulty finding love, issues with family, etc. Poverty and homosexuality are aspects of the movie but they are not the main focus, they're mostly details. Ironically it is you who focused so heavily on race and sexual orientation that you completely missed most of the movie.
>>
>>79862415

>coming to the worst board on the site
>figured it would be fun

Lad
>>
Moonlight is one of the greatest films of this decade, and not just this year. It wears Wong kar Wai's influence so profoundly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwmEWNXIsNk&t=5s
>>
>>79863432
I have been defending the fucking movie for weeks now. Only reason im not sperging the fuck out is because of Best Director going to Chazelle
>>79862415
5 FUCKING REASONS WHY MOONLIGHT IS BETTE RTHAN LLL ANSWER NAOOOO
>>
>>79863450
i think your racial and homophobic prejudice are greatly influencing how you feel about the film
>>
>>79863501
And it did none of those things well, just mediocre.

Movies like "Fresh" were far superior
>>
>>79863300
Wait, did you see the movie? Are you retarded?
>>
>>79863327
>>79863356
Yep
>>
>>79863594
How do you know what my views are by that post?

How do you know I'm not gay and black. You're just making yourself look retarded.
>>
>>79863501
>pretentious
Stopped reading there. Come back when you've seen at least 3300 films
>>
>>79862490

acting
writing
directing
soundtrack
cinematography
>>
>>79863708
Come back when you have an actual response.
>>
>>79863501
Well said. Like I said in another post, this and The Master are easily the two best movies of this decade.

Calling Moonlight a human film is the easiest way for me to put it. Everything about it was universal. Ignore that the character is gay for a minute and just think he's straight. Suddenly it's universal again for you even if you think gay people stories inherently make a movie something that it isn't. It's ultimately about that feeling of love and loneliness that you have when dealing with that, gay or not. It's just such a beautifully crafted movie.
>>
>>79862415
>Goodness gracious

go to bed grampa you have dialysis in the morning.
>>
>>79862415
Moonlight was a muh oppression flick

Silence and Hell or High Water were superior films
>>
>>79863719
Are you actually going to explain anything?
>>
>>79863719
>soundtrack and acting were better than la la land

Now I know you didn't actually watch both
>>
>>79862415
George soros backed propaganda shit show
no tks
>>
File: main.jpg (40KB, 780x200px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
40KB, 780x200px
>>79862415
gay niggers
>>
>>79862862
>How the fuck can people think Moonlight isn't up there with The Master as the best Western Kino of the decade?

Because they'd have to actually know something about film rather than BLACKED threads.
>>
>>79863683
your imitation of black vernacular with "das it" is a decent indicator as well as your disdain for what you call "diversity marks" are pretty big tells. you might be gay, but you're definitely not black. and i think you're a bit bothered by the fact that i'm right.
>>
>>79862415
NIGGER!!!!!
>>
>>79862415
I love the movie but you can't excuse what happened
>>
>>79862415
>"niggerfaggot gets a bj from Ahmed on the beach and mutters to himself for three hours" the movie
>good

I know film students who've made better garbage than this.
>>
fuck this board
fuck the contrarianism
fuck the identity politics
fuck the racebaiting
moonlight was good, la la land was too. It was a toss up between manchester and moonlight for me so I'm happy, but I'm so sick of this board, I'm gonna go watch hell or high water
see you guys tomorrow
>>
>>79863853
wrong about everything and absolutely embarrassing.

Top kek
>>
>>79863853
We have actual SJWS on /tv/ now. Great
>>
>>79863760
You think you're going to get a quote unquote "actual response" you use a word like pretentious to defend your low IQ understanding of cinema?
>>
>>79863719
>acting
Manchester was better
>writing
Manchester was so much better
>directing
meh, it can go to any of the nominees actually
>soundtrack
Literally oscar-bait violins straight out of something like Tree of Life. By far the shittiest soundtrack of all the movies nominated
>cinematography
it was ok. Again, every movie nominated was ok, nothing too groundbreaking
>>
>>79863853
jesus christ youre a fucking retard
>>
>>79863807

How could anyone think the acting in La La Land is better than Moonlight? Stone was just OK and Gosling was out of his element. None of the supporting performances were memorable in any way.
>>
>>79862415
I mean I saw both and I thought La La Land was a better film. It's just that Best Picture has to be some edgy indie shit. Not mad though
>>
>>79863853
not the guy you're arguing with but you come off like a pretentious smarmy faggot
>>
File: 1487420850763.jpg (41KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1487420850763.jpg
41KB, 600x615px
>>79864019
Hello there gay but not black man
>>
>>79864006
The acting in moonlight didn't make you cringe? Aside from Mahershala Ali, he's GOAT. Janelle Monae was pretty decent too.
>>
La La Land sucked ass. Emma Stone was delightful though.

Moonlight was the rightful winner.

>t. Varg Vikernes fan
>>
>>79862855
Didn't he fuck another black man? How is that tasteful?
>>
>>79863489
I need you guys after trudging through the twitter cesspool to balance it out
>>
File: The Golden Calf.jpg (773KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Golden Calf.jpg
773KB, 1500x1500px
>>79862415
Nobody really cares OP.

We never liked MOST of these fake ass hollywood agenda movies that they tell us are good so they can drive their queerbait, 3rd wave feminist garbage into the sleeping minds of children and the "deplorable masses" and tell us how racist we are because we are white.

No one cares about hollywood bullshit anymore and like everything else the blacks are the last to figure this out.
>>
>>79863961
denial. I'm right about everything.

>>79864019
good. :)
>>
>>79862415
yeah sure it's worthy. Silence should have won but for whatever reason wasn't even nominated
>>
>>79864190
No, he didn't. Once again you prove me right by showing that the people bitching about this movie haven't seen it.
>>
>>79864190
You didn't watch the film. You can rent it on Youtube for, like, 5 bucks. Do that, watch it, and come back.
>>
>>79864266
>you denied things so that means the opposite is true.

Nigga are you 12?
>>
>>79862415

the movie has no story structure, it has no character development, it didn't explore homosexuality / bullying / poverty / drug addiction any of these themes deeply enough to classify as social commentary, the writing and acting of the character barely conveyed any emotion

the only thing this movie has going for it is it is an understanding and complex picture of a broken human being, which surprise so is manchester by the sea

if you think moonlight is some kind of holy grail because some lil ass gay nigga is full autismo and can't figure out his sexuality, can't express his identity, can't develop as a human being so he ends up becoming a gigga nigga virgin in his late 20's so head up to /r9k/ plenty of similar broken fucked up deeply troubled individuals lurking that board

eggman movie when
>>
>>79862415
Don't expect them to see anything past their racist hatred
>>
>>79863959
Hell or High Water was easily one of the worst BP nominees. I would watch a good foreign film like Uzak instead.
>>79863963
He used pretentious fine in that context, I don't think you've seen >100 films if you this emotionally bitter. You might want to try a different artistic medium.
>>
>>79864357
I didn't say "you denied it, therefore the opposite is true."

I meant "you denied it, but I already know the opposite is true. Your denials are futile."
>>
>>79864328
Then I guess /pol/ really is spreading fake news. How do they handle the gay shit?
>>
>>79864456
*le tips fedora*
>>
>>79864459
he's lying, you can literally see a nigger suck another off and get cum in his mouth
>>
>>79862415
haven't even seen the movie but considering what i've heard about it it makes sense that it won
>>
>>79862904
>Most of the people who are mad are mad BECAUSE they saw the movie
Is this your first night on /tv/? Be honest.
This is one of the most retarded statements I've ever heard given the way this board operates and only a fucking tourist would say something like this.
>>
>>79862415
>black history month

Oh, what a shocking surprise an all black movie won. What an unexpected coincidence.
>>
>>79863489
I'm cool with the blacks being angry. Hell, we all are.

It's the apologetic try hard white I want to kick their heads into so much meatlover's 'za.
>>
>>79864531
>implying everyone on this board is from /pol/

Have you not checked any of the other moonlight threads from before the oscar when it was constantly being shilled?
>>
File: 1486225463761.png (32KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
1486225463761.png
32KB, 512x510px
>wants me to watch degenerate niggers normalizing sodomy
Heh almost got me there, faggot.
>>
>>79864374
Thanks for putting this into words, anon.

I really think that most people that put Moonlight on such a pedestal just because Chirone didn't come out to himself, didn't see Manchester, because it did the broken person shtick much better.
>>
>>79862415
the fuck? of course i have. it sucked dick (literally). i fell asleep at the end. but i guess im not a crippling gay autist with severe loneliness so i cant relate

la la land didnt blow my mind but i had fun and it still sits with me. plus I'm from LA and i loved the scenery and LA feel.
>>
>>79864648
You mean the bait threads typically with the line "we gay niggaz gimme dat oscar' and shit? Damn, I wonder why I'd dodge a shitty thread like that. And I didn't say anything about /pol/ you fucking autist.
Judging a movie that you've never seen is core /tv/ behavior and if you don't know that, you're a fucking tourist. I don't know what board you're here from and it's irrelevant -- it just shows that you know nothing about how /tv/ works if you think most of the people shitposting about any film have actually seen it.
Take your manufactured outrage somewhere else.
>>
Intrusive overcooked camerawork, transparently mechanical script, one-dimensional acting, not queer. Jenkem is a inauthentic fraud
>>
>>79863719
Then why did La La win
>Cinematography
>Score
>Direction
>actress
and moonlight only got a supporting actor.
>>
File: 1444974905759.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444974905759.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
Sound design sucked dick and the pacing felt really off in the middle.
That said, I hated basically every single movie that came out this year and it's hard to pick which one was the least worst.
>>
After multiple years, what the fuck is the difference between Best Director and Best Picture? They're the same fucking award except one is for directors and one is for producers...and La La Land was a billion times better produced than that Moonlight
>>
>>79864648
No you illiterate faggot, I mean the threads shilling the movie
>>
You are defending La La Land.

Listen to yourself.

A mediocre musical. Uninspired work, from uninspired artists.
>>
>>79864883
They were both uninspired works from uninspired, mediocre artists. It's not one or the other. They both sucked.
As mentioned before, Moonlight did nothing better than MBTS
>>
>>79862415

I hadn't even heard of that gaynigger movie til today.
>>
>>79864962
have you been living under a rock?
people have been talking about it here since release
>>
>>79864960
>Moonlight did nothing better than MBTS
I liked MBTS better but I wouldn't say moonlight did nothing better. For example I thought the soundtrack and cinematography were better in Moonlight.
>>
>>79862415
I don't wanna watch a movie about homos
>>
>>79862855
>>>/qa/ feel free
>>
>>79863661
nice, you still dont answer my question
>>
>>79865244
Then you don`t have a say in this goy, I mean, dude
>>
>>79864704

the main difference between those two movies is, even though they are not about story at all, at least manchester by the sea has one, and it makes all the difference

just by having a story as a backdrop the pacing comes much more naturally and you are allowed different kinds of moments in the movie, which in turn balance out the tone and make it seem more humane and realistic and less of an oscar bait

I guess the word here is subtlety, lonergan did a much better job, moonlight feels too much like a exposé, a character study
>>
>>79863327
>>79863356
>come to 4chan
>get triggered
>dont return to reddit

why?
>>
>people calling Moonlight Oscar bait when Hidden Figures exists
Moonlight had more interesting dynamics then "black lady good at math, white man no believe"
>>
>>79862415

It promotes thuggery and homosexuality. Also Arrival should have won :-)
>>
>>79862855
What exactly do you think mods should do about supposed /pol/ invasions?
>>
>>79865524
nobody is even going to talk about the obvious hidden niggers movie.
>>
>>79862415
>If you've seen it you'd know it was probably one of the most human movies of the decade.

Look I'm not disagreeing with you but what the absolute fuck does that mean. How the fuck do you grade a movie as being more or less human. All movies are fucking human. They're made by humans.

Stop using words that don't mean anything.
>>
>>79865108
No they haven't.
>>
>>79865708
yes they have
>>
>>79863853
What a pathetic person
>>
>>79865658
It was a movie that people could universally identify with. Struggles with identity, loneliness, love, etc. All subjects and themes that every single person can understand. And it conveyed them masterfully and in a gorgeous way.
>>
Everytime I recommend this movie to someone they're so turned off by it like they think its going to turn them gay.
My dad literally called it "that faggot nigger movie" and vowed to never watch it
>>
>>79865422
I'd disagree with pure character studies being bad films but can see why someone would have that opinion. What do you think of films like The Mirror, Gummo, or Kaufman films? Not all similar to Moonlight, but I think they make good arguments that plot isn't central to art.
>>79865524
Hidden Figures is everything wrong with contemporary black media. Lazy, simplistic, aesthetically bland, and too comfortable with stereotypes. It's essentially the corporate/milequtoast liberal in cinematic form. The research of this movie is probably more interesting than the film itself.
>>
>>79865772

Then it was GOOD. It was WELL-MADE. It had A SENSE OF CATHARSIS. It was IMPACTFUL.

Use words that mean something. Please. Our language is being hijacked by empty vessels.
>>
>>79865963
>Our language is being hijacked by empty vessels

Anon I hope you`re not literally referring to inmigrants who can`t speak English.
>>
Honestly it was a coin flip between Manchester By The Sea and Moonlight for me, and Moonliught was more formally inventive while Manchester felt a little bit like Margaret 2.0.

People who think La La Land should have won are morons. It would have been Chicago/The Artist tier, forgotten about six months later for being an LA Hollywood wankfest.

Hell or High Water would have been a more deserving win then La La Land.
>>
>>79866109

No, stop trying to tie everything back to politics. The empty vessel is you. And people like you. People content to dilute everything they say with words that make no sense or carry no meaning. The way we speak affects the way we think, and your laziness is priming entire generations of children to grow up with a watered-down version of the English language that is less information-dense, less impactful, and less specific.
>>
Moonlight was another one of those films that relies on the narcissism of its audience to carry it through. By leaving huge amounts of story missing the wannabe writers all fill in the blanks themselves so that 70% of the plot has been written subconsciously by people with their heads so far up their own rectums that the film can't POSSIBLY be anything but genius.

It's like Half Life 2 in movie form.

Better than La La Land though. 2 hours of a boring couple more in love with themselves than each other with completely forgettable music.
>>
>>79866115
agreed, although I wasn't crazy about Moonlight

La La Land winning would have been so transparently self indulgent
>>
>>79866210
You`re being very racist Anon, I`m an Argentinian and your words don`t make me feel very welcomed to learn more about the English language.
>>
>>79862415

>there's no inherent political or racial motive behind it

>>
Silence should have won.

Not a movie about a gay nigger.

Not a movie about some couple singin and dancin around LA.

Silence actually tore at you. But did it in a much more beautiful way than manchester by the sea.
>>
>>79866312
fuck Argentina and fuck you
>>
>>79866369
There isn't though. You clearly haven't watched it and are just butthurt over black people
>>
>>79866312

Wow, that is pathetic.

My wife is Guatemalan and my kids are adorable little half-breeds so I doubt that I'm some sort of prolific racist. But if my only contact with people south of the border was with you, I'm pretty sure I would be. Stop acting like such a pussy.
>>
BREAKING NEWS
>moon crickets over the moon with moonlight
>>
>>79866210
Bed time Orwell
>>
>>79866369
brother, you're just mad and want to yell "nigger" over and over again. consider for a moment that black people aren't detrimental to your life and are people just like you and then eventually watch the movie.
>>
>>79866235
>more in love with themselves
Nice job understanding what the movie was about anon.
>>
>>79866115
>Chicago/The Artist tier
Like, I'm not claiming it to be some groundbreaking fantastic film, but Chicago wasn't forgotten about.
>>
>>79866433
I have black friends but a wife now that`s some next level not-racist proof. I got owned
>>
>>79866514

Every second line talks about themselves. Every decision they make is for themselves.

Good job at not actually watching the movie. Good luck in all your future relationships, champ.
>>
File: Waterrubio.webm (2MB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
Waterrubio.webm
2MB, 640x260px
The (((Oscars))) planned on ending their night of diversity and inclusion with a exclamation mark and giving Best Picture upset to black/gay film Moonlight. Completely shit the bed awarded it to an all white cast, who mentions their beautiful blue-eyed wife, about jazz(wewuzjazz) the only thing nogs literally ever invented. Suddenly awarded to Moonlight?? and in the end nobody wins and (((their))) whole narrative is rused. And not to mention, nobody's talking about the hollow echo chamber political jabs at Trump through the night.

All this winning is too much.
>>
Who is going to bother watching some gay-nigger shit anon? You just know it's going to be awful.
I bet you watched the gay-cowboy movie to you raging poof.
>>
File: o-FRESH-PRINCE-facebook.jpg (383KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-FRESH-PRINCE-facebook.jpg
383KB, 2000x1000px
>>79866428

>Movie about a black men getting involved in bullying, drugs and gay sex, with only black actors.

>Current political status of the US.

>Not racially or politically motivated.

Seriously, man. There are limits to naivety. You could argue the metaphors and deeper meanings the movie brings about don't apply just to the black community, but saying the movie is not racially or politically motivated is just completely delusional.

It has nothing to do with liking the movie or not. It is clearly motivated by the current situation of the US, the racial tensions, and the victory is clearly motivated by that as well.
>>
>>79862415
I haven't seen it.

I think it's safe to say it wouldn't have won if there weren't so many people bitching about race though.
>>
>>79866509

I am a mexican adult male. You are incorrect in your assumptions.

But whatever you need to tell yourself to make this blatant political move more meaningful, brother.
>>
This movie is better than La La Land without a doubt.

My question to all of you is what movie released last year was better than both of them?
>>
>>79866824
at which point did i say you're white? lmfao good god dude. get a fucking grip. you still irrationally hate black people.
>>
>>79862862
Ok now i want to see this
>>
File: 130137083.jpg (60KB, 844x1194px) Image search: [Google]
130137083.jpg
60KB, 844x1194px
>>79866509
>black
>people just like you
>people
tip-top kek anon
>>
>>79866640
>>79866707
this
it was a given oscar since the nominations else hollywood would have to apologize to blacks whining and rioting again, the oscars are now white guilt awards and anti trump circus
not like all of those movie festivals in general aren't already overly politicized and predictable
>>
>>79866832
there is none, it's been at the top of everyone's best movie list since its release, it was also the highest rated movie last year on letterbox
>>
>>79863719
>acting
le deadpan nigger with no depth, gravitas and range
>writing
just because is structured in 3 very discernible acts doesn't mean is good writing, characterization was poor and dialogue was mediocre
>directing
le blur, out of focus, shaky cam shots! true camera masterwork indeed!
>soundtrack
it was a good soundtrack
>cinematography
ruined by the camera work, could be amazing if color were not so degraded

on a technical level it was a shit film, also you forgot about editing, which was ok but took itself too serious and it came as pretentious.

on a narrative level it was shit, those jumps between acts with no character development were one of the many things that make this movie a regular oscar bait

BUT MUH SUBTEXT ABOUT BULLYING, HOMOSEXUALITY, SOCIETY MOLDING ONE'S BEHAVIOUR, THE PROBLEM OF DRUGS WITHING BLACK COMMUNITIES, yeah nah, that shit has been told A LOT OF FUCKING TIMES by better film makers with better movies.

moonlight is straight oscar bait, how do you know? easy, will stand the test of time? will it be a movie you can re watch a lot of times? did it appeal to everyone or only those whom for political concerns liked it?
>>
>>79866824
That's probably worse kek
>>
>>79863330
Not every movie has to be written like indiana jones o star wars, kid
>>
>>79867027
>black people aren't detrimental to your life and are people just like you

He wasn`t too far off
>>
>>79863840
It's a fucking shame. Reddit is a fucking joke and it seems like you can only have good threads here about cinema without it being a joke at occasional times. I just wanna talk about my favorite movies here.
>>79866885
You do, if anything in my post caught your attention you'll definitely see a lot of great in it at the very least. I'm a sucker for those quiet movies WKW loves to make and Moonlight really does its own thing with that.
>>
>>79862415
im a liberal but even i see the fucking hollywood pandering. its all just to make up for the fucking oscarssowhite fiasco
>>
>kids from /pol/ even understanding why they are upset
Seriously the dumbest corner of the internet. SJW BTFO
>>
File: Episode VIII.jpg (45KB, 425x714px) Image search: [Google]
Episode VIII.jpg
45KB, 425x714px
>>79862415
I found the talking anus at the end to be a bit distracting.

Great movie regardless
>>
>>79862970
The movie literally doesn't matter. It's just politics, baby.
>>
>>79867143
it's still a great movie
>>
>>79862415

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history.
>>
>>79866977
I like the movie but I 100% agree, the camerawork is seriously overdone, its the one major problem I see with the film, but I dont hate it, I still think its better than La La Land.

Also, did anyone else here enjoy Hacksaw Ridge?

Can someone tell me what flaws they see in it? I think the combat in it is pretty much the best of all time.
>>
Shut up nigger. The movie is good. Better than La La Land but we're not that upset that it won. We're upset because of the stupid fucking publicity stunt. Not to mention that the film only one because of politics and not because of it's actual merits.
>>
File: iq.jpg (55KB, 405x278px) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
55KB, 405x278px
>>79866509
They are a strain on the system
>>
File: 20yrslater.jpg (26KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
20yrslater.jpg
26KB, 361x361px
>>79862415
>Moonlight made $25 million USD
>La La Land made $369 million USD
>$369 million USD
>Majority of people didn't know Moonlight even existed
>Somehow, wins best movie.
>>
Hidden Figures deserved to win over both of them
>>
>>79867589
Proof that quality can outshine popularity
>>
>>79867595
Why?
>>
>>79862415
Why is the movie all black?
Why is the movie playing on racial and sexist stereotypes?
>>
File: 1415364468186.jpg (124KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415364468186.jpg
124KB, 717x960px
>>79863501

>Moonlight was just a well executed character study on how our environment influences who we become

Get back at me after your viewing(s) of Upstream Color, kid. And here I am thinking thinking this board is kino...Best Picture is all too often deluded bullshit catered to the masses and this year was the epitome of just that. And you just eat it up and clean your plate every year because your palette is bland as fuck.
>>
>>79862415
Okama kirai desu
>>
>>79862855
>wahhh muh pooll boogeyman, wahh
>everything i dont like is boool !1!!11
;---;7
>>
>>79867381
same faggot here, yeah camera work is shit but whatever, I wouldn't know about la la land, haven't seen it yet.

hacksaw ridge i like it to some extent, but is just because i'm a historyfag and imo one of the worst things you can do is telling history in a wrong way just for cinematic and theatrical purpouses and that's what happened with hacksaw and most of mel gibson's films.

andrew garfield is not that good as an actor, the script was a little bit cheesy, editing was phenomenal, sound mix too, sountrack i wouldn't know because i just didn't pay much attention

it was cheesy, inaccurate, some of the cinematography was "just a bit too much" but damned, those action scenes were the SHIT, mel understands how to handle war films and this was very well done in that aspect.
>>
>>79867714
Because its supposed to take place in a shit hole ghetto?
>>
File: 1375502.jpg (67KB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
1375502.jpg
67KB, 350x494px
>>79867589
>grossed $331.6 million
>wasn't even nominated
>>
>>79867786
>Because its supposed to take place in a shit hole ghetto?
So...?
Where is the diversity?
Movies taking place in Los Angeles are white, yet Los Angeles is a latino city.
>>
>>79867783
Ive seen it, its unique but it has this certain campy thing its trying to do, it just wasnt compelling to me.

How was it inaccurate, just curious? I assume the whole lowering people down the cliff aspect of it? Or when he see that Jap in the tunnel? Or the "im not gonna touch a gun" aspect of it. I thought that the first half is yeah, a bit cheesy, but Hugo Weaving was absolutely perfect for that role. Garfield isnt that great, but as an autist religious weirdo I felt like he made it work for the most part. Mel Gibson seems to do this transition from really light hearted (to some extent) to really dark in all his films.
>>
Why didn't Hillary's America get nominated for best documentary?
>>
>>79867714
>Why is the movie all black?

It's set in a black neighborhood in Florida, based on where the director grew up. Do you also cry about the lack of Chinese actors in a movie set in medieval Europe?

>Why is the movie playing on racial and sexist stereotypes?

Like what? Chiron doesn't act like a stereotypical flamboyant gay character, for the most part he is reserved. Juan is a drug dealer, but also has a softer side where he acts as a father figure.
>>
>>79867948
It won a razzie.
>>
>>79867916
As someone who lives in LA, there are MANY neighborhoods where white people are the predominant group.

Walk around So Cal and sure theres lots of Mexicans, but even more whites.

I did EMT training in East LA, near the intersection of Crenshaw and Rosecrans, didnt see a single white person all day, every single call and everyone involved was black. Its not that hard to believe.

Fun stories include
>a morbidly obese black woman who drove her car through a wall
>a hypoglycemic black crackhead throwing an incoherent fit
>a fine black gentleman who had drank so much steel reserve he pissed his pants and fell hard into the gutter

Moral of the story, I didnt see a single white person all day.
>>
>>79864504
Where can I see that porno?
>>
>>79862415
>Muh social oppression, racial stereotypes, black homosexuality and ghetto background written in a drunken state, filmed&edit by a hobo : the movie
>all black cast because racism against other races is a common black stereotype too
It is one of those films liberals have to love or otherwise they're homophobic racists

Denzel Washington should've won an Oscar, not this reprovable youtube tier video.
>>
>>79862862

>Influenced by Wong Kar-wai and Taiwanese new wave
>Holding up The Master as one of the best films of the decade

Holy fuck anon you picked the exact right words to make me super interested in this film
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>79868059
>Do you also cry about the lack of Chinese actors in a movie set in medieval Europe?
I do not cry when I see african people in movies set in Europe.
Or movies set in mytholigical worlds like the nordic gods (see Idris Elba playing Valhalla God")
>its set in a neighbourhood thats black
Again, this is a movie, not a documentary.

Where is the diversity?
What is the excuse for excluding other racial groups?
What difference does it make the actor's race?
>>
>>79865324
Watch the movie first faggot.
>>
>>79867589
same thing with boyhood
>>
Look at the extensive list of films that were norminated but didnt win/never nominated and realize that the oscars dont mean a fucking thing
>>
>>79865501
>not reading the rules before posting
also
>getting called out
>being triggered
>on 4chan
also
>reddit boogeyman
>>
>>79867191
this.
>>
>>79862415
>gay nigger movie

no one watched it, not even black people.
>>
>>79862415
It's not a bad movie at all. I prefer it over Manchester by the Sea for example. Some segments are really quite powerful, like the part where he boils water to take a shower.
>>
>>79862415
Id rather die than watch a movie about fags. It being nigger fags makes it worse.
>>
File: oscars so white.png (228KB, 1190x756px) Image search: [Google]
oscars so white.png
228KB, 1190x756px
>>
>>79863853
you're actually right but these brainlets wouldn't ever understand
>>
I don't understand why it's either of these movies honestly

They're both pretentious pieces of shit
None of them made me feel or think anything other then the realisation that wasted my time watching these shit movies

In all honesty they should have just given it to kubo and the two strings because at least the cinematography was interesting and unique

Fuck I'd take the accountant over gay Nigger movie or musical movie

I'm all honesty I'd have taken sausage party over Fucking moonlight niggers
>>
File: IMG_0418.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>79862415
nobody actually watches these nigger oscarbait movies. Not even niggers do.
>>
>>79869596
I haven't seen moonlight but la la land is a fairly deep exploration of nostalgia and fantasy. There's no reason why you would say it didn't make you think anything unless you were just being negative
>>
>>79869596
>They're both pretentious pieces of shit

They're literally the most straightforward nominees out there, you must be mentally impaired if you think they were remotely pretentious
>>
>>79862415
lol at /tv/ being mad over this win. Better this win than oh-isn't-Hollywood-great The Movie winning.
>>
>>79863959
>manchester was good

comfirmed for trash opinions
>>
>>79869054
Can you kindly link me the rest of the article anon?
>>
>>79869686
It's not though

It's wafer thin, it's like biting into saw dust that gives off no substance
I don't have nostalgia for shit musicals anon, only for good ones
>>
File: life of pol.png (487KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
life of pol.png
487KB, 816x960px
I didn't see Moonlight, neither did any of the /pol/beards screeching.
>>
>>79869949
I doubt anyone in the Oscar audience saw it either
The actors probably didn't even watch it either
>>
>>79863569
This one is more direct. It's not even as good as Happy Together.
https://www.youtTube.com/watch?v=66cIeb_nNO4
>>
>>79869947
I'm not really sure how to make an argument about how deep or shallow a film is.

I think that La La Land has a lot of elements that illuminate the fantasy/nostalgia vs. reality argument. Like, how do we deal with fantasy? How do we view fantastical things like love when there's so much sarcasm in the present cultural mindset? I think that the film answers that question, but I'd have to write out like ten paragraphs to get close saying something satisfying on it.
>>
>>79869596
>In all honesty they should have just given it to kubo and the two strings because at least the cinematography was interesting and unique

>Did Disney make an animated movie this year?
>if Yes give Oscar
>>
>>79863853
Holy shit anon you should open up a detective agency with those kinds of sleuthing skills retard.
>>
>>79864266
How can you be right about anything when you have no proof to back up any of it? Some guy says he doesn't like a movie so you claim he must not like it because he's a racist and a homphobe based on scant evidence, what exactly were you right about?
>>
>>79864456
Holy shit anon you were actually even more retarded then that poster thought you were!
>>
>>79868502
Don't forget the Hurt Locker.

The highest grossing movie in the world lost to what was at the time the lowest grossing Best Picture winner with less than 50 million.
>>
>>79864146
> emma stone was delightful

she almost ruined the movie.
>>
>>79870671
>The highest grossing movie in the world lost to what was at the time the lowest grossing Best Picture winner with less than 50 million.

Are you saying that Avatar should have won because more people watched it?

Should Transformers and Marvel movies get the award from now on?
>>
>>79866640
>And not to mention, nobody's talking about the hollow echo chamber political jabs at Trump through the night.
That's just an expected part of the "entertainment" at this part, like the heartfelt tributes to pedophiles living in exile in order to evade the US legal system.
>>
>>79862415
Who in their right mind would see a movie about gay niggers?
>>
affirmative action: the award
>>
>>79868783
It's not a boogeyman you retard it's just helpful advice; if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. If being on a website that's so poorly moderated bothers you so much that you have to sperg out in rage over it why don't you just use a different one? Reddit is a fine website, it's just run a little differently.
>>
>>79869949
>/pol/ is pro-palestine
What?
>>
>>79870898
>I don't know what affirmative action is: the post
>>
just watched it. literally black gay cowboys eating pudding.
>>
>>79870975
>I'm so intellectually dishonest I can't even admit when people have used a term accurately: the post.
>>
>>79862415
the movie is shit fucking nigger
>>
haters gonna hate
>>
>>79871288
Affirmative action is giving a minority group an advantage in employment or educational opportunities even though they are unqualified, like if they have a GPA that's way lower than everyone else but still gets in a college. It has nothing to do with movies that personally make you butthurt winning awards.

>I'm so retarded I don't even look up the definitions of words I use: the post
>>
I watched it just before the awards. Thought it was some Brokeback Mountain with some niggas.
>>
>>79871582
Affirmative action is not limited to employment and education, you tremendous retard.
>>
>>79871727
Yes it is, you dumb faggot, especially in the US. The term "affirmative action" was coined by Kennedy to help employment for minority groups. Every instance where the term "affirmative action" has been referenced involves education or employment opportunities. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>79862415
>Has anyone who is fucking ass mad about Moonlight winning actually seen the movie?

You know they haven't so why even ask? polturds are mentally deficient for the most part.
>>
>>79867589

It's not a popularity contest you idiot else The Avengers would be winning every year. How are there people like you who are this stupid?
>>
>>79871896
It's not though. Why uneducated dumb fucks like you think otherwise is because those are the only fields the government can get away with legally influencing. If I give some lowlife nigger like you an award only because I feel it's "socially and culturally important," it is affirmative action.
>>
>>79862970
I liked the movie, but honestly after all the hype about it I expected much more than what I got. The film is very minimal in everything it accomplishes I just felt it should've added a bit more to it to justify its length. People shit on La La Land, but as a movie there's so much you can discuss about it, while Moonlight feels like all you can really discuss is the gay guy and his friend. I don't wanna seem like I hated the movie or anything, but I certainly felt at least three of the other films were more deserving of Best Picture
>>
>>79869596
>I'd take the accountant
Do some sorting in your life m8
>>
>>79872056
No, it isn't. Affirmative action in the US explicitly refers to education and employment. Every court case or policy proposal explicitly mentioning "affirmative action" has dealt with those. You cannot compare standards for education and employment to the standards of critics handing out awards. GPA, SAT scores, degrees, job training, etc. are all based off of some objective standard or criteria that can easily be compared. Opinions on movies are entirely subjective. You can argue that critics only gave an award to Moonlight because it has black actors, but there is very little proof outside of your personal feelings.
>>
File: 1423523456346.jpg (54KB, 799x243px) Image search: [Google]
1423523456346.jpg
54KB, 799x243px
>>79871930
Neither have you, nor anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>79872159

If you say so pleb.
>>
>>79862415
I am mad because it portrays blacks as homosexuals.
>>
>White people are so butthurt they're saying it's cause of affirmative action

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you get so mad about this stuff?
>>
>>79872157
>court cases need grounds that are legally enforcable

Wow, what a shocker, dude. Who would've thought? Doesn't change what affirmative action is and that it exists outside of legislation.
>>
>>79862455
Fuck you Reich slut
>>
>>79872209
>White people
anyone who's not retarded knows it's to ebb the sea of black rage that more of their own kind didn't win, racist pricks
>>
>>79862415

You can thank Hollywood liberals for throwing doubt on whether Oscars going to blacks are based on merit.
>>
>>79872209
I'm not sure either. I personally love this development. White liberals whine about not enough black oscar winners and now white liberals directly suffer the consequences.
>>
>>79872262
>Doesn't change what affirmative action is and that it exists outside of legislation.

Yes, which is it that it refers to education and employment. Name a single instance in the US where a policy or a proposal for affirmative action didn't refer to those. I'll wait.
>>
>>79862862
The /pol/cucks who are shrieking about this have never heard of Wong Kar-wai, let alone seen any of his movies.
>>
>>79872314
>the sea of black rage

Hahahaha let me guess /pol/ is more obsessed with "black twitter" than black people themselves are. How do you even keep up with so much stuff that you hate? Who stays up in a cold sweat thinking that a bunch of overpaid pretenders didn't win a gold statue? Even they don't care that much, right now they're having an after-party while you sit here bleeding crying about how western civilization is falling apart cause of a circlejerk ceremony.
>>
>>79872385
Why do you people pretend as if /pol/ or conservatives in general had a horse in this race at all when this was between 2 extremely liberal movies, whose target audience are liberals and the only victims in all of this were the fans and the people involved with La La Land (100% liberals)?
>>
>>79866824
build
>>
>>79872335
>Yes, which is it that it

Are you okay there, Jamal? Any organization endorsing "black history month" for example is affirmative action.
>>
>>79862415
Why do niggers have to ruin everything ?
>>
>>79862415
>tfw it's not even in cinema here until march 15th

i hate europe. but then again, americans also get european films very late, but there hasn't been a good european film in a while. Toni Erdmann was decent i guess.
>>
>>79869596
>when /v/ tries to watch movies
>>
>>79872535
>w-w-e don't care guise really we don't
Moments later:
>>79872581
>>
>>79872565
>Any organization endorsing "black history month" for example is affirmative action.

You are such a mental manlet.
>>
>>79863432
It's almost like /tv/ isn't one fucking person, huh?
>>
>>79862415

>Gay Niggers from outer Miami is better than LaLaLand

Kill you self.
>>
>>79867760
>Fuck talking about movies on a movie board, I'm going to post BLACKED threads and BRAP threads all god damn day

Ok man whatever
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (50KB, 578x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
50KB, 578x400px
I post on 8ch /pol/ and it's my movie of the year

I'm not even trolling
>>
>>79872608
Fuck off gay nigger go blow your gay ass nigger friend in the backyard
>>
>>79865593

Even if they get banned, they'll only come back here even more furious.

Pathetic manchildren.
>>
>>79872661
Stop projecting your family customs onto me.
>>
>>79872535
I'm sure it's liberals posting about muh gays and muh niggers. This faggot >>79866640 is even saying the mix-up was a planned jewish conspiracy
>>
Moonlight is a good movie and it deserved to win.

That said, the Academy made it pretty clear last year that they were going to make sure that this year's Oscars would have more black winners, and that probably played into Moonlight's win, which really sort of taints the whole thing.

It's a shame, but it's a shame on the Oscars, not on Moonlight and the people who created it.
>>
>>79872608
Just because people have an opinion on the subject doesn't mean they are deeply invested in it and care particularly much. that's just what you want to believe in your head.
>>
>>79872683
At least I have a functionung family with a father figure nigger
>>
>>79871956
>How are there people like you who are this stupid?

4chan motto
>>
I hope this victory encourages niggers to be as flamboyantly gay as possible.
>>
>>79872684
Well, no. there are by nature very few liberals on 4chan. Which is exactly why I don't understand why the few liberals like you have to pretend it's always an outside force of evil (/pol/) that is to blame here? I see people rant about gays and blacks all the time literally everywhere on 4chan. That is the mainstream opinion on here. If that triggers you, this simply isn't the right place for you.
>>
>>79863195
Fucking this. So obvious to anyone really paying attention.
>>
>>79872615
Compared to some, maybe. Not to you though, you uneducated nigger.
>>
>>79872759
>every board is /pol/
>>
>>79862415
You can't even win oscars with simply being it about the blacks like 12 Years a Slave, you need to make him gay too. Holy fuck I can't imagine Oscar winners in the next 10 years.
>>
>>79870461
Shrek beat Monster's Inc in the first animated Oscar's then the next year Spirited Away took it, up against Lilo & Stich and Treasure Planet, that's just off the top of my head but they don't always get it
>>
>>79872878
>>>79872759
>I didn't say that. In fact, I said the exact opposite you moron. YOU keep seeing /pol/ around every corner when in reality, you just refuse to accept that it's the regular majority of users on any given board that happen to have opinions that are triggering to you.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79872993
>Stop trying to send me back to my shitty containment board! I'm pro-wall but don't understand why other boards don't want to suffer my exported faggotry!
>>
>>79872974
gay Transexual reformed terrorist muslims withstanding Trump imposed racism fighting kid raping prejudice in present day Kentucky.
>>
>>79863719
>directing being better than la la land
wanna know how I know you're a pleb?
>>
>>79866977

Still better than Hillary, I mean La La Land
>>
>>79867783
exactly what I thought of Hacksaw, cheesy as fuck writing and establishing parts but damn those war scenes were top tier
>>
>>79870756
How so? Please elaborate
>>
>>79862862
>wong kar wei
>the master
>""""good""""
stay pleb reddit lmao
>>
>>79872655
It's not my personal MOTY but it's in my top 3
>>
>>79862415
I haven't seen a movie that wasn't streamed by Netflix in probably 10 months
>>
>>79862415
OP old baby boomer faggot
>liked terribly made movie about gay blacks
>blacks dont like gay blacks
Wow you're so objective, must be easy since the only woman you could ever hold gets trounced weekendly, gay cunt
>>
>>79863097
Fuck up faggot
>>
Good movie but not in the same class as La La Land.
>>
>>79862415
>Goodness gracious
OFF
YOUR
SELF
>>
>tfw /pol/ was right all along
>they literally shut it down last second and switched the results to appease the nogs

I...have been so blind
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.