[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, what was the joke? Why do normies find this to be the pinnacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: black knight.jpg (42KB, 340x412px) Image search: [Google]
black knight.jpg
42KB, 340x412px
Okay, what was the joke? Why do normies find this to be the pinnacle of humor? Is it because it's LOLSORANDUM?
>>
>>79851183
i agree. over rated.
>>
It's just a play on an established trope. A parody. kys
>>
the pinnacle of humor will always be farts and prat falls.
>>
>>79851183
lolsorandom was new at the time
>>
>>79851183
Dont you find absurd that this guy cant admit defeat even when doesnt have any limbs? It makes fun of the "fighting till the end" mantra.
>>
>>79851183
It's British humour, much too smart for you
>>
>>79851183
its almost 50 years old. normies have never heard of it.
>>
>>79851183
By "normies" are you referring to people who don't suffer from high levels of autism like yourself?
>>
>>79851819
>its almost 50 years old
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>79851183
The killer Bunny was the best part of the film.
>>
>jokes women will never understand
>>
>>79851183

retards, and ledditors think monty python is le funny
>>
TIS BUT A SCRATCH
>>
>>79852235
The best part was when they all got arrested for parading around like a bunch of fuckwit Larpers and murdering some poor old guy going about his business.
>>
>>79852530
Literally the best part of the film
>>
>arbitrarily disliking popular things to seem edgy
>>
>>79851183
Will, in the face of extreme obstacles, can be entertaining.

In this case, it is very funny. I pity you for not sharing that laugh.
>>
>>79852530
Tim and Eric did it better
>>
It was just like America in Vietnam, losing all the limbs and going "arrghh i'll kill you i wont give up oh lord" and so on
>>
>>79852235
>Let's not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite
>>
The style of humor lends itself more to sketch comedy. All of the movies are funny in parts but the show will always be better because they didn't have to stick with a joke any longer than it was funny.
>>
british humor is trash
>>
There's some lovely filth over here

Really though if you don't enjoy this movie you're just kind of an asshole.
Sorry those people who you hate so much like this film.
>>
>>79851183
Why do Americans only find poop and fart jokes funny?
>>
To be honest the only people i know who hate this movie are women
>>
>>79854573
why do brits find dressing in drag so funny?
>>
>>79853907
f u c k i n g
T H I S
>>
>>79851904
i mean it's 42 years old
>>
americans
>>
File: 1486354715071.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486354715071.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>79853907
kek yea, anyone who likes Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz is someone to avoid. Shit is straight garbagio son. Trigger Happy TV, Brass Eye, and Karl Pilkington are the only three funny things in the history of Bongland
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.