[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is this documentary about? Does it say that OJ dindu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So what is this documentary about? Does it say that OJ dindu nuffin or what?
>>
>>79841008
it was about using current events (rodney king, and the riots) and people's prejudice, fear, and ignorance to show how you can make the system (judicial) work in your favor.

at the time (and for a while) it was about which person (defense or prosecutor) could make the best story in court.
>>
>>79841594
Well, then it's good. OJ is a fucking murderer
>>
Nah, it's great. Just puts the whole thing in context. Race relations, OJs background, etc. Like the People v OJ book and series, it shows him personally to be a piece shit that turned his back on blacks the first chance he got when he made it big, only to use them to try and stoke more racial divisiveness when it was convenient for him.
>>
>implying anyone would actually say oj dindu nuffin in 2017
>>
>>79841765
Why would he buy a glove that's too small? If he's a muderer then why wasn't he found guilty?
>>
>>79841008
It's like 12 hours long and ESPN replays it a zillion times.
>>
>>79841594
this
everyone knows OJ did it, the LA courts figured another chimp out a la rodeny king wasnt worth it
2 dead white people < the entire city
>>
>>79842453
The verdict was given in a country that allowed a woman to sue McDonalds for not labeling their hot coffee was indeed hot.
>>
>>79843210
The woman sued for medical payments since the coffee was hot enough to melt her genital and thigh skin together, the jury added the punitive damages
>>
>>79843403
>you will never roast your cunt for money
>>
>>79841765
OJ didn't do it, his son did, and the DNA testing they did back in the day could differentiate family members. And his son had a motive, means, and opportunity. The glove would've fit him too.
>>
>>79843403
It was all caused by human error, none of it was actually McDonald's fault. Should I sue a knife company for cutting myself while cutting vegetables and complain the knife was too sharp?

But that's beyond the point.
>>
>>79846133
It was part of a marketing test. McDonalds was warned about the risks multiple times and thought it was worth it. They guessed wrong.
>>
>>79844147
Ive never heard this theory. Weird.
>>
>>79847691
That's because it's bullshit.
>>
>>79846133
if someone from the knife company cuts you with their knife you should sue.
>>
>>79846133
The woman got 3rd degree burns.
McDonald's has a responsibility to predict potential accidents like that(it's a fucking drive through) and make sure it's products aren't unreasonably hazardous.

McDonald's is at fault because their coffee was 500000 degrees and it caused someone skin the melt.
>>
>>79846133

Yes you should, if the knife company designed the knife so that it explodes into microscopic shrapnel if you put more than ten pounds of pressure on it, and they don't earn you of this fact.

The McDonalds coffee was hot enough to basically melt the chick's skin to the bone, way beyond what's necessary for just heating up some coffee. They deserved the lawsuit.
>>
>>79848328
>>79848420
Funny enough I go to the McDonalds where this happened sometimes when I'm driving around for work.
>>
>>79846133

Actually McDonalds was already well aware of numerous complaints about the temperature of their coffee and settled lawsuit after lawsuit because it was cheaper than making sure they delivered a safe product. It took an old woman almost literally dying from it for them to change their policy. And the corporate tort hating press pretended it was petty throughout all of it.
>>
Watched this yesterday and it's too focused on race even before the case. Only the third part is worth watching if you know most of the details from your own research, OJ vs the People show or other documentaries since it goes on about what happened after the trial.
>>
>>79841008
Watched it on hulu earlier this week, didn't even know it was up for the oscar, its genuine kino.

>>79854695
>Watched this yesterday and it's too focused on race even before the case

>>79854695
>Watched this yesterday and it's too focused on race even before the case.
Because the entire case WAS about race, you retard. He was never going to get convicted based on the jury pool.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.