[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS LISTEN LISTEN JOHN HURT DIED A MONTH AGO. PAXTON DIED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: XenomorphXX121.png (864KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
XenomorphXX121.png
864KB, 640x820px
GUYS LISTEN

LISTEN

JOHN HURT DIED A MONTH AGO.

PAXTON DIED TODAY

Henrikson in a month? Charles Dance? Sigourney herself?

Ron Perlman in April? Brad Dourif?

WHERE DOES IT END?
>>
>>79829421
With JK Rowling
>>
Very interesting, OP

But can we talk about the bonus situation
>>
>old people die

stop the presses
>>
>>79829925
>people famous for roles in a series dying in sequence
>not a pattern
>>
>>79830151
2 is not a pattern
>>
>>79830192
It's the beginnings of one.
>>
>>79829925
>paxton
>old
>>
>>79830234
>61
>not old for an cokehead
>>
>>79829421
I noticed this too. If Dance dies then we need a full investigation
>>
>>79830151
Are you actually suggesting that someone is killing random movie stars on purpose?
>>
>>79830234
>>79830274
Fisher only made it to 60 with her habits.
>>
>>79830334
>random
I just pointed out the PATTERN.

And no, I'm not suggesting actual murder.
>>
File: 1447131207035.jpg (130KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
1447131207035.jpg
130KB, 1024x598px
>>
>>79830334
God is, of course.
>>
dubs and arnie will live forever
>>
>>79832669
Looks like he's getting fucked sideways then.
>>
>>79829421
RIP in pinball
>>
>>79829873
Right.
>>
>>79829421
Alien - Hurt
Aliens - Paxton
Aliens to the third power - Dance
Alien Resurrection - Ryder (Going by her tripping/wigging out on LSD- 25 she managed to get a hold of)
>>
>>79830217

The Paxton thing so close to Hurt is a little funny, but it's not the main event that I have in mind.

When John Hurt died, I immediately took note of a simple fact: all memes aside, the PRINCIPAL CAST of Alien consists of exactly seven actors. No, the cat and the guys in the rubber suit don't count. Seven. These seven die, or better, "get got" in a well-defined sequence:

KANE-BRETT-DALLAS-ASH-PARKER-LAMBERT-(later) RIPLEY.

Leave aside all considerations of the egg-generation from the DC, etc. The above is the perfectly clear, canonical sequence.

All of these people had lived almost forty years after making the film. This is /extremely/ good odds, even for a bunch of comfortable first-world actors. Hurt's death, together with Harry's very old age (he's next in line), means that there is a VERY good chance that the actors will start dying in the order that they are obviously killed/attacked/de-activated in the film. What helps this possibility even more is that the two women, the last to die, are both the youngest of the group, and that women just plain outlive men in general.

John Hurt (1940-2017)

Harry Dean Stanton (1926-

Tom Skerritt (1933-

Ian Holm (1931-

Yaphet Kotto (1939-

Veronica Cartwright (April 20 1949-

Sigourney Weaver (October 8 1949-

The only remaining person whose birth is "out-of-order" is Ian Holm, but he and Tom Skerritt are almost birth cohorts, so it might not end up mattering, if Tom should succumb for whatever reason. Short this, you could make an autistic argument that the android doesn't count. :^)

The women being at the end helps the "theory". Despite being the only two among the group to share a birth year, Veronica is the older of the two. Another spoiler is that although the youngest man, Kotto is black, and black guys tend not to live as long, but I think he's bucked that trend by now, pushing 80, a real accomplishment for a black man, plugged-in New-York jew or no.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.