[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Luke cage? I'm on ep 3 now. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1119.jpg (24KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
24KB, 182x268px
What does /tv/ think of Luke cage?

I'm on ep 3 now. It's okay so far. Luke cages acting is a little wooden. Which is my only complaint so far, I'm curious to see where it goes.

Also why the hell does Luke have shitty jobs. At the very least he could be a fuckin body guard or bouncer with his specialty. Or why didn't he join the fuckin army if he's so invincible. Is the guy supposed to be a simpleton
>>
>>79829347
It's okay. Like the second season of Daredevil, it kind of shifts its focus in the second half of the season, and the first half is far more interesting
>>
>>79829347

I really liked Cottonmouth, he's a truly sympathetic bad guy, but Diamondback gets increasingly more and more campy in a bad way, climaxing in maximum capeshit
>>
>>79829347
It's watchable if you need something to binge watch, but it's not on par with DD s1.

Even green arrow is arguably better than Cage.
>>
>>79829347
I thought it was good. Not as good as DD S1, but worth watching.

He has shitty jobs because, as he says, he doesn't want to be noticed. He just wants to live a simple peaceful life, and drawing attention to his powers could stop that.
>>
>>79829347
the second half of the series is pretty dogshit desu
>>
LONG LIVE THE CHIEF.

Also Cage's actor grows on you. There is a depth of acting talent apparent whenever Misty is on screen however. I mean holy shit she sucks. She gets better in the season for reasons but she's out of her depth. Especially when Night Nurse shows up.
>>
First half is just DD on easy mode and less interesting.
>>
>>79829347
Seemed to be full of niggers. The actors were mostly niggers. Lots of nigger characters. Not sure what to make of all those fucking niggers.
>>
>>79829882
>Even green arrow
Shitter detected. Everything interesting about Arrow went out the fucking window with the entirety of S3.
>>
very forgettable, sadly
>>
>>79829347
Better than Jessica Jones, not as good as Daredevil.
>>
Luke is the least interesting character on the show, oddly enough. I like pretty much every other character though.

I'm on episode 7 and it's not too bad. I will say though that the show has like no focus though.
>>
Easily the worst Netflix marvel show so far
>>
Feels like the show should have ended halfway through it. You'll see what I mean. I pretty much stopped watching after that. It just wasn't interesting enough to continue.
>>
Just finished ep 3. Laughed my ass off when cottonmouth pulls out a fuckin bazooka at the end
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.