[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Lone Ranger 31% >BvS 27% >A Cure For Wellness 40%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1787.jpg (93KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
93KB, 600x350px
>The Lone Ranger 31%
>BvS 27%
>A Cure For Wellness 40%

We don't deserve good Hollywood auteur kino. Disney will keep shitting out Marvel turds and Frozen clones because you didn't support John Carter and The Lone Ranger. You went to see Captain America and Star Wars with your pleb friends instead. You only have yourselves to blame.

Also Cure was flick as fuck.
>>
The Lone Ranger was so good
>>
>the lone reddit
>batman v superedditman
>a cure for reddit
>maredditvel
>stareddit wars

no!
>>
>>79829321
John Carted and The Lone Ranger are terrible terrible flicks. Really awful
>>
>>79829321
John carter is an under appreciated kino
>>
File: 1484435367185.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484435367185.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>79829321
>The Lone Ranger
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (522KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
522KB, 2000x1331px
>>79829603
Not even being ironic. It's a legit unrestrained spectacle.
>>
>>79829321
you guys thinkin a snake is probly in her but

haha

lmao a snake is prolly in her but and puss to haha
>>
The Lone Ranger was beautiful.

Will probably never see a blockbuster like it coming out of the House of Mouse
>>
>The Lone Ranger
>John Carter
>auteur kino
Top kek. They're easily as bad as capeshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x246px
>>79829321
>when you realize Disney isn't the bad guy, their fans are
>>
>>79829542
Didn't see lone ranger but Carter was fine.
Sounds like a reddit tier opinion spouted by someone who didn't even watch the movie.
>>
>>79829321
is this chick nude in cure for wellness?
>>
>>79829321
That would be hot if her ass didn't look like an elbow.
>>
>>79832081
GAY
A
Y
>>
True nu-age auteurs like Verbinski and Snyder will never get the recognition they deserve within the modernized studio system

WB is pretty kind to Snyder though
>>
>>79831412
Literally all of Touchstone and Jerry Bruckheimer stuff is neat.

Fucking manchildren only caring about capeshit and princesses
>>
>>79832162
Verbinski got an Oscar and is settled with cash though

But yeah he's the David Lean of the aughts and barely gets recognition
>>
>>79829406
It really was, but there is this one moment that grinds my gears so much and I don't know why. It's when the kid uses his slingshot to launch a bit of food at Tonto and Tonto catches it in his mouth and makes a super fake "omf" noise.
>>
>>79829321
of all the substanceless garbage Marvel movies you could pick from, you picked Captain America, the one franchise that has any semblence of something worth more than just action dribble.

>>79829567
she is the only reason worth watching the movie
>>
>>79832073
Only topless.
>>
A Cure For Wellness is possibly one of my favorite cinematography movies. It was quite a treat to watch just for the scenes.
>>
>>79829458
never post on here again
>>
A Cure for wellnes really got 40% on RT?

God that site is so shit, the critics they use don't even like movies, they just go with what everyone else thinks.
>>
>>79833174

Even IMDB has become hilariously shit with people flooding in reviews before movies even release.

I've gotten pretty decent at knowing what I'd like and what I won't so I don't bother with reviews MOST of the time, but damn it's like you have to scour the internet these days to get some honest reviews.

I still like to somewhat know what I'm walking into tho. Where do you guys go to get reviews?
>>
>>79833346
I don't pay attention to reviews, sometimes I like to see what Armond White says but I take his opinion with a few pinches of salt.
>>
>>79829321
A Cure for Wellness isnt Kino, though.

Its a fucking mess of shit plot direction, camera angles and absent color.
>>
>>79829458
you mean
"No!"

>>79829567
love this drunkard

>>79832461
Don't forget re-re-using the Iron Man 1 plot and origin for every hero without understanding what made the film enjoyable and memorable
>>
i put off watching the lone ranger for ages thinking it wasn't worth my time, it's fun as fuck, reminded me of early 2000 adventure movies.
>>
>>79829896
>duurrrrr, pretty pictures!
>>
File: Shia-LaBeouf-Just-Do-It.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Shia-LaBeouf-Just-Do-It.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
>>79829321
is she still going out with /pol/'s most hated man?
>>
>>79829321
John Carter is one of those films that's a bit silly when you watch it as an adult, but my son fucking loved it.
>>
>>79829321
Lone ranger was actually enjoyable. Same with carter. Its wrong to blame the audience. Disney sabotaged Carter and lone ranger got bad press because Depp was in red face. Even though he's like a third Indian. Look at those cheek bones
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.