[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've never watch any of the star wars ever, where should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

i've never watch any of the star wars ever, where should i even begin?
>>
>>79816955
Just kill yourself
>>
>>79816955

4>5>6>1>2>3>RO

Skip TFA.
>>
The prequels
>>
>>79816955
You aren't missing much.
>>
>>79817023
This.
Or watch TFA at the end if you want.
But if you have no childhood nostalgia of the original characters TFA will mean nothing to you.
>>
>>79817047
TFA was just awful.
>>
>>79816955
get the prequels on blu-ray. the originals are really really dated with really obvious effects and the fight scenes are so bad it plays out like a parody.
>>
>>79817106
no not really
>>
>>79816955
IV, V, VI, VII
That's all
>>
>>79816955
If you are short on time watch Episode IV and V

If you are not, watch all of them except for the Force Awakens

It took me a long time to undo the programming of Plinkett but the Prequels are not nearly as bad as everyone says, though Attack of the Clones has the most contrived assassination attempt of all time
>>
Watch the original. If you like it watch the next two. If you are an autistic completionist watch the prequels, TFA and RO.
You might also want to check out some of the cartoons. Star Wars: Clone Wars (not to be confused with Star Wars: The Clone Wars) is a good cartoon in the style of Samurai Jack. It's has probably the best lightsabre action in the franchise.

My personal recommendation:
The Original Trilogy
Star Wars: Clone Wars (NOT Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

And don't try to watch the Holiday Special, you might be tempted to watch 'le worst thing evah', but its just boring as fuck.
>>
Anyone watch Rebels? Is it any good?
>>
>>79819296
This is pretty solid advice. Unless you absolutely hate A New Hope, I'd really recommend watching The Empire Strikes Back. It's far and away the best thing the franchise is responsible for.

After the original trilogy, Genndy Tartakovsky's animated clone wars series is probably the best piece of media you'll find. It might be kinda hard to contextualize without watching episodes I, II, and III, but I would only recommend watching those if you really love what you've seen thus far.

You're not gonna get reasonable advice about Rogue One and The Force Awakens on /tv/. I'd recommend watching RO if you liked the original trilogy - it's pretty decent and part of the same immediate plot line. Watching TFA might be a good idea, because if you like it you can keep up with the new releases.

I've never watched the CGI clone wars series, but my understanding is that there are some episodes/arcs that are worthwhile and better than anything in the prequel trilogy. I also haven't seen Rebels, but it frankly looks like ass. Maybe I'm wrong, though.
>>
>>79819412
Season one was absolute trash, I skipped most of it and really started watching at season 2, much better from that point on.
>>
>>79816955
Skip all the non Disney ones, Disney's are the only canon movies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.