[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8009.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8009.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed Tony's Parents
>thats great...one question...how will the audience know Tony had parents???
>...what?
>Why would they know he had parents and that he would be upset that they were murdered?
>Well the audience would just assume that...I guess
>SLOPPY WRITING!!!! We need to let them know he has parents and miss them
>Well maybe he can talk to steve about his parents
>SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL
>okay...maybe we have a little flashback to a young Tony and his parents?
>FLASHBACK!??! what the fuck is a flaaashBackk?
>well it takes place in the past
>people wont get it...Give Tony a Hologram of his parents
>wait...why would he have that?
>Yeah..he has a photorealistic holographic recording of an event in the 80s with his parents...and he's showing it to..get this...a RANDOM ROOM OF COLLEGE STUDENTS
>well...maybe later in the film tony can use the hologram technology in....
>NO!!!! ITS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN
>>
>>79811422
Haha helloooo I also posted in the last thread! Haha xD
>>
>>79811422
Shit pasta but nice dubs now check these
>>
I've seen all the marvel movies,most of them twice ㅇr more and i still have no idea what's going on, like how can iron man fly? when was that explained?
>>
>>79811662
He has rocket gloves I think
>>
>>79811692

err what? where's the rocket fuel?
>>
>>79811757
Solar power

That's why you never see him fighting at night
>>
>>79811767

you can't ignore solar power wtf
>>
>>79811817

ignite*
>>
>>79811422

Isn't it implied that Bucky had killed Tony's parents(At least his dad) in Winter Soldier?

Also, a theme with Iron Man 1 and 2 was Tony's Daddy issues. So, obviously he has unresolved tensions with the whole parents dying and then finding out they were actually murdered.

>>79811817
>>79811840

Comic Book, Sci-Fi Technology. They could explain it but no answer would be satisfactory if you're looking for realism. So just suspend your disbelief. If you can't, maybe this type of sci-fi/comic book isn't for you.
>>
>>79811912
if winter solider killed tony's parents in the past why does tony still exist in the present ?
>>
>>79811984
A wormhole opened in Mama Stark's womb.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.