[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo this shit was pure fucken KINO what category is it gunna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Yo this shit was pure fucken KINO what category is it gunna win tomorrow?
>>
Hopefully Affleck wins best actor, I haven't seen Fences though
>>
should win best picture, will be snubbed for one of the social justice movies

angry black dad will beat casey affleck for best actor

helpless black mom will beat michelle williams for best supporting actress

gay nigger dad will beat lucas hedges for best supporting actor

gay niggers or niggers in outer space will beat it for director and picture

hopefully, it can win best original screenplay, because there's no real competition and it's the non-politicized version of best picture anyway
>>
Literally just finished watching this

What did I think?

Just kidding, I know what I think. The cinematography was boring as fuck and the first thirty minutes were kinda bad. After he picked up the son from hockey it steadily improved.

Also those fucking canned sound effects in the bar fights were awful. I can see why this is a nominee, but it really needs a more artistic touch to it. A lot of flat angles and bad editing. Also I thought the kid was pretty good so I'm happy he got a supporting actor nom, but the chick ex-wife didn't really do much.

I thought Casey Affleck's performance was kinda par for the course but maybe I'm used to awards being the /most acting/ and not the /best acting/. This was definitely a much more subtle performance.

just my 2c
>>
Affleck is winning and that's it.
>>
>>79805871
Pusy category
>>
^ So much mixed opinions WTF?
>>
>>79805871
Best actor for sure. Perhaps best supporting actress and whichever category the screenplay is nominated
>>
>>79805871
the pussy faggot award
>>
Best Actor and Best Original Screenplay, both deserving (though I'd like to see The Lobster win screenplay in a perfect world).
>>
>>79806826
HAHAHAHAH EASY THERE BIG GUY
>>
I was a bit disappointed in it. I felt it could should have focused on the brother aspect a lot more, it was in the subtle scenes where I found it to be good.

>Casey kicking down the door because he knows what could happen
>Casey's brother forcing him to go out and get furniture
>The woman saying she was attracted to casey

all really great scenes, I just wished the movie had more of them
>>
Finished watching it just now.

Hit me hard in the feels, I lost my Dad in High School and was left without parents. Fucking should've watched the trailer before going into this film.

My critique will be emotionally biased but I felt like it was 9/10. Disagree with above comments and felt like the cinematography was perfect for this film. Not over the top, not mundane. Felt neutral and assited well in tell the story.

I liked Afflect in this, part of me wanted to his character to open up more in the end though.

Won't watch again unless I'm alone and high as fuck.
>>
>>79806760
>>79806826
hehe right what a faggot, burned all 3 of his kids alive in his own house and he's for some reason sad what a pussy right
>>
>>79805871
It deserves to lose everything for that terrible stock *surprised audience* sound in the bar when he hit the guy.
>>
>>79810644
Lol'd. I didn't even notice it, it was so subtle
>>
>>79810806
might be autism, but it took me right out of the movie
>>
>>79805871
They will give an statuette to Lonergan and that will be it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.