[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>making a warcraft movie and not a starcraft movie WTF WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Image30-585x300.jpg (34KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
Image30-585x300.jpg
34KB, 585x300px
>making a warcraft movie and not a starcraft movie
WTF WTF WTF
One of the overall plots is clearly better than the other

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
FUCK

Seriously, a stacraft movie could have vindicated that shitty sc2 storyline.

WHY?!?!?!
>>
>Starcraft
>Good story

KEK, it's the most cliche storyline of all time, neck yourself my man.
>>
>>79801729
starcraft isnt nearly as popular as warcraft globally.
With WoW Blizzard fostered a guaranteed audience for their movie which would ensure profitability for investors and the potential to draw in a normie crowd who had no knowledge of Warcraft.
Starcraft had no such potential and im rather happy that its been left alone.
SC1 is one of old blizzard's magnum opuses in terms everything to enjoy about it, id rather they leave it alone to endure the test of time and not have conflicting media or further retcons to its plot/character designs
>>
>video game movies
>>
>>79801729
Almost all of SC2's storylines were shit. The only plotline that was good was Tychus Finley's criminal adventures. If there was an entire movie about Tychus doing shenanigans then I'd buy the first ticket
>>
>>79801729
>Because there's such a thing as good video game movie that isn't Wreck It Ralph.
>>
>>79801922
Still pisses me of that Tychus, the only positive and morally good character from star craft 2 gets killed of in first expansion.
And the lack of self awareness of the writers who make pirates and killers question Tychus morality during gameplay blows my fucking mind.

Metzen was truly the worst fucking writer ever, and you can feel his shitty touch on Warcraft movie.
>>
>>79803078

>Metzen was truly the worst fucking writer ever, and you can feel his shitty touch on Warcraft movie.

Metzen was pretty good in his prime, but Blizz made a classic mistake: they let him go on far too long. Like almost any other great show or movie series, the creative teams eventually run out of ideas and start releasing subpar material. Metzen should have retired after Wrath, maybe Panderia at best.
>>
>>79803161
It was his fucking ego and refusal to take any criticism that made him in.
You see that blizzcon video where someone ask him about some lore bit and he says nobody gives a shit and the fan should fuck off?
>>
>raynor still trying to fuck kerrigan after swearing vengeance in brood war

it's like those sequel plots weren't written by the same person
>>
>>79801729
Warcraft (at least WoW) is popular with normies. Starcraft is not. Mind you, it took FOREVER for Warcraft to finally make a movie. Way past WoW's prime, OMHO.
>>
>>79801729
Starcraft
>niche RTS for oldfags and koreans
WoW
>only the most popular videogame EVER

do the math
>>
More like
>making a warcraft movie and not a world of warcraft movie
No fucking druids? What the hell is the point
>>
starcraft 2s plot for all 3 games was irredeemable trash. with wings of liberty being the best out of the bunch

good thing its still a fun game to play while you're tweaking on adderall
>>
>>79803161
>Metzen should have retired after Wrath, maybe Panderia at best.
underage delusional faggot, After Warcraft III everything is shit. I would say that after II and the expansion it was a risk doing more.
>>
>>79804899
II doesn't exist, grandpa
F1 and F2 don't exist either, just so you know
>>
>>79801729
starcraft isn't insanely popular in china
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.