[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen John Wick 2? What's /tv/'s opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: NExz1w94W3YyAC_1_b.jpg (21KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NExz1w94W3YyAC_1_b.jpg
21KB, 600x316px
Has anyone seen John Wick 2? What's /tv/'s opinion on these movies?

Thinking of seeing it tomorrow.
>>
it's John Wick, but with a 2 on the end.
>>
>>79800473
It's good, first one's better tho
>>
It's good. It's more campy than the first on and gives you lots more of the 'assassin underworld'
>>
>>79800473
First one was pretty rad. Second one had a few rad scenes between a lot of nothingness. There's a good 40 minutes before he even shoots anyone to death. If you liked the assassin nerd shit from the first one, you'll probably like the second as that's the entire plot.
>>
A bit disappointed, but still very well made and fun.
>>
i wanted to hug the deaf girl

i liked how John made a dad joke to her, i'm not sure if she's still alive but i'd like to see her come back and them act like father-daughter
>>
I really enjoyed it, based Keanu.
>>
>>79800571
>>79800559

Shit, this assassin underworld shit has me a little worried. It managed to just get to the point before cringe in the first one, so now I'm worried I'll be cringing the whole time.

As long as there's enough of the combat scenes from the first one, though, it should be alright.

I liked that the first one didn't really try too hard with the story and just let the action drive the story.
>>
>>79800473
give it to me straight, /tv/

does the doggo tag team with Keanu and does doggo die?
>>
>>79800624
You'll probably think it's pretty gay overall like I did then. The only one great action scene (in my humble opinion I'll get called a faggot for) I remember is the concert shootout. I won't spoil the fantastic moment, but I swear one person John shoots is just some random concert goer that thinks he's a spree shooter and tries to stop him. He has no gun like the other guards and just grabs John before being ninja style headshotted. This might be my own interpretation, but I was laughing my ass off none the less. There is so much more assassin rules and doubloons and shit than the first one. Too many bad guy bosses. Bullshit LITERAL plot armor. Boring start unless you like gay kung fu shit when he could just be shooting people. Only good music was at the concert. Shotgun scene I was really looking forward to is really underwhelming with not enough gore. Sick of the "qt mute" posting. Most entertaining part of the movie is when John wick gets his ass and taint copped some chick behind me to her friend said "lucky bitch". Funniest part of the movie is when he has flashbacks of his wife, his car is in full view.
>>
>>79800624
>I liked that the first one didn't really try too hard with the story
this is just wrong though. they did a lot of world-building in the first movie, and they use it pretty well in the second.

go see it. i literally just got back from it and had a fan-tastic time
>>
>>79800473

>What's /tv/'s opinion on-

Let me stop you right there. Regardless of anything, /tv/ hates it. Just like everything else.
>>
I don't understand how they can constantly shoot up public places and the cops are never involved. Or the media.
>>
>>79800959
DUDE THEY'RE ABOVE IT ALL LMAO
DUDE THAT HOMELESS GUY YOU GAVE CHANGE TO IS GONNA USE IT TO BUY SOME AR47 AMMO LMAO
WHAT DO THE PIGEON'S DO!?!?!?
>>
>>79800885
The shootout with common in the airport was the best scene.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.