[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? I am halfway through this movie and the villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PEY-11.jpg (355KB, 1500x1999px) Image search: [Google]
PEY-11.jpg
355KB, 1500x1999px
What the fuck? I am halfway through this movie and the villains on the cover literally only got 1 minute of screen time before being killed off and this African chick with a golden machine gun who looked pretty cool imo got killed off very early as well.
>>
>>79800454

the only purge that needs to happen is hollywood.

they dont produce anything of value anyway
>>
Why don't people just go innawoods when this shit happens?
>>
>>79800454
These movies are fucking dumb and the premise falls apart if you think about it for more than 5 mins
>>
>Female senator is running to be the first female president ever
>Evil rich old white men are trying to stop her

Where have I heard this plot before?
>>
>>79800839
nah this movie is actually really good. i wish i saw more of the politicians debating before the purge began
>>
>>79800930
>Keep America Great is written on the poster
hmmmmmm
>>
Why did the teenagers have gold plated assault weapons?
>>
>>79801194
they bought those guns for the purge and used them then i guess
>>
>>79801285

What excellent parents.
>>
>>79800454
you literally told me more about the movie than i could remember.
also that little bitch was a capital n Nigger
>>
Why don't people pre-plan more? Like if they wanted to kill her home come they didn't just setup a bunch of bombs and shit at her house?
>>
>>79800454
This shit was awful and the marketers knew it so they promoted the most interesting thing in the picture which were these guys, they weren't even yanks but yurop "murder tourists".
And all that build up for the sassy black girls only to be taken out in the most boring way possible was lazy.
They probably had something better planned for her but the bitch couldn't act at all so it all git cut and just had her dancing around with the gold ak.
Worst movie I saw in theatre last year.
>>
File: 1329536490474.jpg (104KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1329536490474.jpg
104KB, 515x515px
>Movie depicts BLM as a terrorist organization
>>
You know what I would do?

Horses.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.