[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Jay reach his final form? Or, is there another form that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 101.jpg (299KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
299KB, 1200x1200px
Did Jay reach his final form?

Or, is there another form that he will ascend to later?
>>
>>79793961
wow he's fucking ugly without facial hair
>>
>>79793961
people who start to focus on their looks or fitness revert back after 2 years
>>
Is there a board for internet videos?

Seems mods always delete anything not specifically tv and film
>>
>>79793961
In other words, you're hot for Jay
>>
he would look better with less mustache
>>
>>79793961
kill yourself, faggot
>>
how many of them collect a wage from the channel? i imagine it can't be everyone on botw
>>
>>79793961
WOW WHAT A GREAT THREAD, OP
>>
>>79793961
Jay is a great example that as a male if you just hang in there and stay in good shape and develop as a person, you'll likely mature into a pretty attractive guy.

It's really the opposite trajectory of women. Women get less attractive with more experience and years added on, men get more attractive, if they use it right to shape themselves into better men, and lay off the excessive drinking and smoking.
>>
>>79793961
Reminder that Jay can't unleash his Muchacho Jay persona again because it's LITERALLY too powerful.
>>
>>79793961
His arms were looking bigger than they have in the past in the most recent Best of the Worst. So maybe he's getting /fit/
>>
>>79794178

It's Mikes company so presumably the rest just get peanut money.
>>
>>79794178
They make 16 grand a month with pateron alone. Enough to go around.

I think I remember reading somewhere that aids moby and wizard are not paid.
>>
>>79794271
>It's Mikes company
proofs???
>>
File: mcinnes.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcinnes.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>79793961
>>
>>79794285
we're lucky if we get 1 video a month that isn't filler. what are people paying for
>>
>>79794325
They do more than one video a month. And what is "filler?" Any video that isn't specifically what you personally want?
>>
>>79794325
>what are people paying for
A constant stream of free content, much of which is at least 30 minutes to an hour long each.
>>
>>79794285
moby has his own career, and wizard is just a friend of jays who comes on him sometimes, and rich works construction but is on enough

id guess jay gets a queen sized cut while rich gets prince sized cut
>>
>>79794803
>rich works construction
No he doesn't. Mike, Jay, and Rich do RLM full time.
>>
>>79794054
Can confirm
>>
>>79794325
They make way more videos now than they used to. You clearly weren't around the Plinkett era where we would be lucky to get 1 Half in the Bag a month
>>
>>79794848
True but I think he means that Rich constructs the sets.
>>
>>79794285
Moby said in a pre rec stream he isnt paid by RLM and gets donations from pre rec as a salary from RLM or something similar
>>
>>79794178

It's just Mike, Jay and Rich. The other people do not get paid at all.
>>
>>79794969
AIDS gets pre rec stream donations. Beardfat probably just volunteers
>>
Will they make more Nerd Crew Podcast?
>>
>>79794997
>>79794969
>>79794929
>>79794803
Why do you faggots care about who gets paid and how much? I just watch their videos for the laughs. It's kind of fucking weird to get concerned over how they run their business.
>>
stop bullying jack
>>
>>79795080
>/tv/ talking shit about someone that will never even see what's being said about him is considered bullying
>>
>>79795076
who cares?
>>
>>79794929
AIDS gets paid in use of RLM studio space for his own commercial projects.
>>
>>79795136
Yes. Exactly.
>>
>>79794317
God that guys a little bitch. Like a professional whinger, worse than the lefty cry babbies.
>>
>>79795106
yeah that's right, now stop it
>>
>>79795178
So why do you care? See no one besides you is getting emotionslly invested, me personally i dont think there is any merit or even memes to the discussion so i dont care, but you seem to have an ulterior emotional motive to you reply so maybe just close the tab and look for some quality content.
>>
>>79795178
No, who cares what YOU think? you are a nobody, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79794054
>t. some loser who got fat again after getting swole because his sad ass got with some whore then she broke his heart

Tip: If she says anything along the lines of "I only have guy friends" or "I can't stand women; I can only really hang out with guys", she is a slut and needs to be dropped like a bag of potatoes.
>>
>>79795076
Curiosity
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.