[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just as my fortunes look like turning, the gods decide to shove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Batiatus2.png (376KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
Batiatus2.png
376KB, 501x445px
Just as my fortunes look like turning, the gods decide to shove their cocks in my arse!
>>
>>79772622
>Just as my arsehole crispens, Jupiter himself break apart the heavens and jam cock in ruptured sphincter!
>>
Was it actually Lucy Lawless' muff and nips?
>>
>>79774276

muff prolly not merkins and all, nips, hell fucking yes
>>
>>79774276
No they glued tiny pepperonis to her breastlets
>>
>>79774276
nips, yes
muff, i dont think so
>>
>>79772622
>not even a fucking manlet
when will this barbarian propaganda stop being shoved down our throats
>>
>>79772622
that show made ancient Rome look great,
I could be a fat ugly aging Roman patrician and fuck the hottest German whores in front of my wife, or get a blow job from a slave before I enter my wife,then go to the arena and watch my gladiators make me coin

who wouldn't want to be a Roman patrician?
>>
BY JUPITER'S COCK

Goddamn this show was stupid as shit but I still enjoyed it immensely. And it actually had a satisfying ending.
>>
>>79774416
Rome was pretty good for everyone.

Life expectancy in Europe didn't reach Pax Romana levels again until the 1700s
>>
>>79774416
>I could be a fat ugly aging Roman patrician and fuck the hottest German whores in front of my wife, or get a blow job from a slave before I enter my wife,then go to the arena and watch my gladiators make me coin
well not you because you're a WHITE barbarian

i guess this is why barbarians make this shit, so barbarians don't realise that it was swarthy manlets raping barbarian slaves and making barbarians fight to the death
>>
>>79774481
Nice meme
>>
ONCE AGAIN THE GOD SPREAD THE CHEEKS TO RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS
>>
>>79774500
best post ive read all day
>>
>>79774459
also their cities had actual running water and sometimes even a sewage system with public toilets, it just boggles the mind that they pulled it off

they also had huge mining operations with thousands of slaves, industrial scale mining

>>79774481
*reveals paper of Roman citizenry,patts off the dust from my toga*
did my duty in the legion
>>
File: whitfield-obit-popup[1].jpg (40KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
whitfield-obit-popup[1].jpg
40KB, 391x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOkrqolXWjQ

SPARTACUS! SPARTACUS!
>>
>>79774500
Best quote from the show
>>
>>79774509
thx!!!
>>
>>79774495
>Nice meme
shut up JUSTIN
romans were swarthy manlets not lanklet white cunts like this guy
>>79774523
>did my duty in the legion
just like this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
around barbarians, NEVER relax
>>
>>79774524
Andy really was a good Spartacus. I didn't like Liam at all at first, but he grew on me until he seemed completely natural.
>tfw at the end of the series finale where they show a clip of Andy shouting "I AM SPARTACUS"
>>
Let's be honest here, series relied too much on eroticism and action to be taken seriously
>>
File: Aaaa.jpg (55KB, 680x598px)
Aaaa.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>79774500
[Actual dialogue]
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.