[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kid asks his dad when they'll be a family again >Dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Kid asks his dad when they'll be a family again

>Dad says when lowest ranked baseball team wins pennant, obviously being facetious.

>God sends down a bunch of angels to help Tony Danza and Danny Glover win pennant

>Team wins, kid goes to tell deadbeat dad.

>Turns out, as everyone including God already knew, dad wasn't being serious.

>God literally sent an army of angels to rig a bunch of baseball games just to fuck with 10 year old Joseph Gordon Levitt for a whole summer.

I fucking love this movie.
>>
Is that actually what happens? Because that's fucking hilarious.
>>
Its not even a good "When pigs fly" scenario

The Braves did that very thing in 1991, though admittedly instead of divine intervention it was Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, and John Smoltz.
>>
>>79767437
Yeah underage now go watch it
>>
>>79767437
It can happen
>>
>>79767280
Being a kid that went through the foster care system for a few years, this movie didn't actually hit me until I was old enough to get what the movie was about. I realized why we always saw movies like this one or Free Willy.
>>
This movie has a fucking 35% on Rotten tomatoes. Is it fedora-tippers?

I rewatched it recently as an adult and it was absolutely fine. Like, if it's serviceable for an adult it's going to be completely fine for kids.
>>
>>79767520

I have a World Series baseball game for the Sega Saturn for that lineup. The Braves were fucking stacked.

I don't keep up with baseball anymore, not like I keep up with most things
>>
>>79767871
Compare it with The Rookie or whatever that one with uhh...The chick who played Sarah Connor as the mom. What rating does that have?
>>
>>79767280
Holy shit (hah) I never realized it Gordon-Levitt.

Time to hook up the vhs player.
>>
File: 1461555307082.png (116KB, 228x260px) Image search: [Google]
1461555307082.png
116KB, 228x260px
>When will Trump become president?
>When the cubs win the world series.
>>
>>79767280
Very Old Testament.
>>
>>79768254
>vhs player
>>
>>79770180
I ain't buying the same god damn movie twice.
>>
>>79767280
It got him a new dad though; Mr. I'm Too Black for This Shit.
>>
>>79767280
Kek
>>
>>79767280
Well the movie's message is really that what you want and what you need aren't always the same thing. The stuff with the angels was really more about simultaneously making the kid realize that his dad isn't ever going to come back for him, and making the manager less bitter and cynical so that he can adopt the kids.
>>
more like niggers in the cotton field
>>
File: Bttfcubs.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bttfcubs.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>79768482
2016 was the year memes came true.
>>
>>79768010
>I don't keep up with baseball anymore, not like I keep up with most things
its probably because you wasted your lifes effort on bothering with
>I have a World Series baseball game for the Sega Saturn for that lineup. The Braves were fucking stacked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.