[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the people in the movie are white >The primitive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lotr.jpg (143KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
lotr.jpg
143KB, 800x540px
>All the people in the movie are white
>The primitive, uncultured, evil orcs are black
>the capital city of Gondor is literally called "The White City"
>the white people are called "men of the west"
>they defend the white city from hordes of black orcs

Would Jackson be able to pull this off in 2017?
>>
Yes, yes. We know. We've heard. And no. Today's industry probably would have taken offense at all that, and made efforts to de-white the cast and characters in a big way.
>>
>b-b-but muh taaaxes
>>
What was Aragorn's immigration policy?
>>
>>79762927

Not MY white people
>>
>When writing The Lord of the Rings Tolkien continued many of the themes he had set up in The Hobbit. When giving Dwarves their own language (Khuzdul) Tolkien decided to create an analogue of a Semitic language influenced by Hebrew phonology. Like medieval Jewish groups, the Dwarves use their own language only amongst themselves, and adopted the languages of those they live amongst for the most part, for example taking public names from the cultures they lived within, whilst keeping their "true-names" and true language a secret.[10] Along with a few words in Khuzdul, Tolkien also developed runes of his own invention (the Cirth), said to have been invented by Elves and later adopted by the Dwarves. Tolkien further underlines the diaspora of the Dwarves with the lost stronghold of the Mines of Moria. In The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien uses the main dwarf character Gimli to finally reconcile the conflict between Elves and Dwarves through showing great courtesy to Galadriel and forming a deep friendship with Legolas, which has been seen as Tolkien's reply toward "Gentile anti-Semitism and Jewish exclusiveness".[6]

Tolkien also elaborated on Jewish influence on his Dwarves in a letter: "I do think of the 'Dwarves' like Jews: at once native and alien in their habitations, speaking the languages of the country, but with an accent due to their own private tongue..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_%28Middle-earth%29

Of course,
hope you guys are enjoying your numale flicks where you learn to love and respect the Jews and see them as action heroes.
>>
Tolkien wished he was jewish.
>>
>>79762927

Well... you watched the hobbit, they invented a female lead just to win the female audience over. It was a big mistake though.

They should just create new IPs with women leads, black characters and all that instead of trying to retcon stuff that don't have any just for representation rights.

This is seriously becoming ridiculous. It's like the future of Demolition man where the world is rules by pansy guys and all is politically correct.

Fuck that. I want sexism and blood, foul language and all that back on my fucking movies. I don't care about political agenda and politically correct shit.
>>
Really fires up those prolapses
>>
>>79763078
Why is he such a libcuck?
>I have in this War a burning private grudge—which would probably make me a better soldier at 49 than I was at 22: against that ruddy little ignoramus Adolf Hitler (for the odd thing about demonic inspiration and impetus is that it in no way enhances the purely intellectual stature: it chiefly affects the mere will). Ruining, perverting, misapplying, and making for ever accursed, that noble northern spirit, a supreme contribution to Europe, which I have ever loved, and tried to present in its true light.
>>
>>79763326
>>79763326
>Talks of noble northern spirit
>Literally aided the side that wanted to destroy it (and still does today)

Eternal ango cannot be trusted
>>
>>79762927

>Would Jackson be able to pull this off in 2017?

Have you seen the hobbit movies ? There is your answer.
>>
>>79763326
>>79763423
wtf I hate good guys now
>>
>>79763052
go to sleep Jep
>>
>>79763779
Sorrentino won't call me back
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.