[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Epic Andre skit? >Hannibal dressed up as a cop drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (47KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47KB, 356x200px
Favorite Epic Andre skit?

>Hannibal dressed up as a cop drinking a handle of rum
>Some girl takes a photo
>"That picture is meaningless"
>>
>>79762730
I liked him in bee movie
>>
I liked the time where he ran into the stuff

that was good
>>
>I haven't seen you since the Cool Runnings table read
>>
>>79762730
>a handle of rum
its a 40
>>
Want to hit this ranch bro? Also the time he unloaded on Hannibal with the fake bullet impacts because his joke sucked.
>>
It's all about Snail Down! I'm out here in Brookly-*gunshot*
>>
DUDE RANDOM LMAO

kys my mens
>>
"Let's get right to it….why weren't there any black people in Lord of the Rings?"
>>
File: ericandre_ep101_003_Civil_Slaves.jpg (336KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre_ep101_003_Civil_Slaves.jpg
336KB, 1080x608px
>>
>Ladies and gentlemen, I didn't get the job at Fruit Loops. My body is now your communion
>Eat from me
>>
This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFFsOWFoJzQ

>You haven't been in my life at all, and I'm interviewing Nick Cannon, former R. Kelley collaborator and stage hands let you walk out with yo dick out!
>>
I've incorporated many Eric Andre lines into my daily interjections.
>I don't trust like that
>Buzz me mulatto
>FLOCKA!
I don't do it in public situations though.
>>
File: pepe hello my darling.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hello my darling.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>>79763486
>FLOCKA!
I scream this when I'm drunk with friends
>>
rap battle treadmill and obstacle course weregood
>>
>>79763774
Try commas
>>
>>79763809
eat, my, ass
>>
>>79763838
thanks
>>
>>79762730
the nigger woman attacking Hannibal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_TqMOaL_XQ
>>
You seem pretty simple. You get the Trader Joe's newsletter?
>>
>>79763809
that sentence doesn't need them you fuckin retard
>>
the man who would never be what they made him to be
>>
>>79762730
The one where Andre goes to the RNC hoping to troll Republicans but just makes a fool of himself instead.
>>
Spideric
>Oy Vay, Did you know they're taking benadryl off the market?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo3YsFN5Wk0
>>
>>79762730
This is the best part of the whole show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxxig_SOxBA
>>
>>79763774
Theres literally no room for commas in that sentence. Did you mean to tell him to put a space between "were" and "good?" Or are you just a moron?
>>79762730
Eric Andre first season was great. Back when they used to have the fake guests, that george clooney impersonator telling some decrepit story about having sex with a thai hooker before they made him chug hot coffee was WAAAAY funnier than any of the real guests they've had on, they all literally just sit there and go "haha, yeah, ok, wow, oh my god," while eric runs around and does stuff thats basically unrelated. Or the crazy homeless guy they brought on who is probably literally dead now, or the reese witherspoon played by the biggest hoodrat black dude ever wearing just a stupid ass drugstore blond wig, that guy was fucking hilarious, and he was actually responding to questions not just going "haha, oh my god, haha oh no, haha." Instead it was "if matthew broderick was in the audience what would you say to him right now?" "SUCK MY DICK" "have you or anyone you've ever had sex with been exposed to HIV?" "....PROBABLY" or fucking jayz and beyonce played by an asian midget and a tranny. That shit was actually fucking complete gold.
>>
>>79764176
about to post that
>>
>>79764186
The juxtaposition with Samberg really brings out Eric Andre's striking Jewish features
>>
>>79762971
He must be from Wisconsin or something, it's called a half gallon
>>
>>79764206
If you'd never heard of the skit "rap battle treadmill" before the sentence would be very confusing and jarring.
>>
>>79764233
>grab me a half gallon from the corner store
Nah, they're 40s
>>
>>79764293
So use quotation marks

Not fucking commas

Shouldnt you be back in your ESL class pedro?
>>
>>79764206
>while eric runs around and does stuff thats basically unrelated.
You could have condensed your entire post into this sentence
>>
>>79764186
>"You wanna make it in this fucking business or not?"
>"I'm doing much better then you"
Forty Hundred Keeks
>>
>>79764354
I'm assuming >>79763809 thought that the other guy meant to say "rap battle, treadmill, and obstacle course". Now, what the fuck is your issue, huh?
>>
HEY HUNGER GAMES
>>
>>79764471
I'M FULL!
>>
>>79763486
"I don't trust like that" is stuck in my head 24/7. You know how songs get stuck in your head? Like that, except it's not a song, just a fucking sentence
>>
>>79764114
COP KILLER
LET'S KILL THE COPS TONIGHT
>>
>>79764763
Surprised you haven't killed your self m8
>>
>>79762730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY

>Where's my iconic slave role?

jej
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.