[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing to happen in cinema or the television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: TBBT.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TBBT.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
What is the worst thing to happen in cinema or the television industry in the past decade, the glorification of "nerd culture" or forced diversity?
>>
Diversity isn't really that bad, it's actually a good thing.

Forcing nerd culture only damaged real real nerd culture, and turned hipsters into mindless consumerist zombies.
>>
>>79759571
Shakey cam and quick cuts.

/thread
>>
>>79759686

Diversity can be good if it is handled right and serves a point. I agree what you say about nerd culture, I'm really hating just about every fantasy novel that comes out now since they are all emulating ASOIAF, it was bad with the Tolkien copycats but this is on a whole other level of shit.
>>
>>79759571>>79759571

>worst thing to happen in cinema
Nostalgia ripoffs that are just marketing to 30+ year olds:
Aeon flux
Star Trek reboots
Ghost in the Shell
American Godzillas
Jurassic Park 4
Turtles
They kept making X-men movies
Kept making Batman, Spiderman, Terminator...

After that I'd say color grading movies. Everything is so touched up and fake. Skin is blurry mess. They've managed to make Live action look like photoshop because of computer effects.

The absolute worst however might be declining creative writing skills and storytelling. That's totally gone. After that poor camera and editing skills. Choppy direction. No vision. I don't think the Jews are learning the trade.
>>
>>79759686
Diversity as meaning not "white males" is really horrible.
Just look at what is done to mtv or sony's films. Nothing but trash.

It could theoretically mean diversity of perspectives but it hollywood doesnt mean it like that.
>>
>>79759571
diversity and faggotry being forced in to everything
>>
Are we talking diversity like Miami Vice or Ghostbusters?
>>
>>79759814
I dont understand why you need diversity. Why does turning a character from white to black makes it better?.

And when it comes to directors well you hire the most talented and thats it.

Diversity is like quota hiring.
>>
>>79759782
past decade you fucking retard
>>
File: RUu0oiB.png (13KB, 313x339px) Image search: [Google]
RUu0oiB.png
13KB, 313x339px
>>79759686
>>
>>79762402
Really activated my almond.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.