[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /tv/. How you doing tonight bros? Everything going okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
Hey, /tv/. How you doing tonight bros? Everything going okay? Got something on your mind? Take a break from the negativity on this board and let's talk, no bullshit.
>>
>>79759176

hi Penn. I have a question.
youre 68 years old and yet your hair and beard are jet black, how is this even possible?

no bullshit.
>>
>>79759176
Got rejected from another job today. How do I relieve myself from this awful feeling of uselessness?
>>
>>79759546
Did you make it to the interview stage?
>>
>>79759546

What is your field if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>79759176
Got passed up for site manager position by someone with more experience and time in the field, but he doesnt even want it complaining how its only a 15$ an hour bump.

Whats the best way to cripple someone? Pushing him off ladder is too obvious.
>>
File: justdontknow.png?w=501&h=359.png (39KB, 501x359px) Image search: [Google]
justdontknow.png?w=501&h=359.png
39KB, 501x359px
>>79759546
I feel ya

I'm in a real fuckin NEET slump and can't seem to motivate myself to get a job

after being filtered through education I still don't know what I want to do with my life, I just feel real fucking lost

mix that with a load of anxiety and I just don't know anymore, it's like I'm having a midlife crisis at 22
>>
>>79759360
Magic!
>>
>>79759725

I know how that feels.. I graduated with an engineering degree but it might as well be a piece of paper to wipe dog shit with at this point.. I don't remember how many interviews I've been to

What really scares me thigh is that I realize now having grown older that given a time machine I would have never gone into engineering in the first place.. i would have just stuck all the money I wasted into a bakery or some shit and lived above it instead of this sad existence
>>
i just ordered papa johns and am about to watch salo for the first time
>>
>>79759572
Yup. The interviewer barely looked at me. He asked a couple of questions about my previous working experience, some about my listed qualifications, how well I work with others, if I think I can manage working overtime, and said that they would call me by the end of the week in case I was approved.That was on Tuesday. So today I waited, and of course nobody called. I didn't want to spent my weekend anxious about that, so I called to see if the selection process has been completed. An employee said that the position has been covered.
>>79759577
IT technician.
>>
>>79759725
>/tv/ - television and film
>aka my personal blog

fuck off, cunt
>>
File: 7852322223.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
7852322223.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>79760426

>IT technician.

Don't you mean what everyone tries to be after failing at another field?
>>
>>79759669
Let him destroy himself. Ungratefulness, and bitching are a big mistake in the private sector.
>>
my grandma died today. I'm gonna watch la la land later but probably won't actually watch it until tomorrow
>>
>>79760753
I was a worker at a food factory. For 3 years. Ever since the recession hit my Country the work became less frequent until my contract was over. I went to a state IT school for 2 years and then for my mandatory military service. Coming back I was at a total loss about what to do.
>>
>>79761121

So I was correct.. right then

Face it IT is for Patels and beta nerds.. unless you are one I suggest you go and learn a real trade and excel at it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.