[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have sex with The Thing if it only wanted to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Would you have sex with The Thing if it only wanted to have sex with you and not assimilate you?
>>
>>79747602
I doubt if it can control it.

Besides I remember they were all either men or dogs
And I don't want to have sex with a head spider or a wet tree of meat
>>
>>79747684
It can change into something sexy. And imagine. Every single cell of the organism wants to pleasure you sexually. Are you telling me you wouldn't want to watch it create hundreds of vaginas so you can fuck every single one of them and listen to it's guttural inhuman moans? You don't want it to shoot a tongue out of it's vagina to lick you up and down and jerk you off as you pump it's vagina?
>>
>>79747602
>The Thing if it only wanted to have sex with you and not assimilate you?
Why would it want to have sex when it exchange genetics by assimilation
>>
>>79747602
Can it take the form of my waifu?
>>
>>79748130
It's gay
>>
>>79748130
Because my theoretical question dictates what it wants to do.

>>79748160
Yes.
>>
>>79747602
I don't think it works like that. The Thing assimilates because that is what it does, like you can't eat with out producing saliva.
>>
>>79748242
Are you just trying to dodge the question because you don't want to admit you'd fuck The Thing?
>>
>>79747798
>moans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3dfqTSQePQ

sure why not
>>
>>79747602
>Hit its cervix
>Monsters out and bites your dick off with its new vagina monster mouth
No thanks.
>>
>>79748362
>implying the thing would bother to create a cervix and not make it just one long pleasure hole filled with tongues, tentacles, and massaging muscles
Open your mind.
>>
>>79747602
Alright I will play this game.

Sledge dogs > MacReady > Childs

I want furry dogs. Not wet and sticky dogs.
>>
>>79748500
>not fucking Blair as his asshole clenches around your cock as he shouts "NOBODY GETS AWAY! NOBODY!" over and over again
>>
>>79747602
>they will never release the scene of MEW screaming while getting assimilated
>MEW will never put on a prosthetic suit with tits and scream and wiggle
>>
...I got hard when the poor guy got sit on and connected by the naked guy...
>>
>>79749032
Imagine being surrounded by the thing's flesh and totally incased in it. It doesn't assimilate you but instead rubs all over your body and jerks you off.
>>
>>79748206
So this is an "Elf slave, wat do" thread. E.G. it's shit.
>>
>>79750033
You just don't want to say you would fuck it don't you?
>>
>chance to have sex with the girl of your dreams as the thing
>catch is that it assimilates you afterwards

Would you do it?
>>
>>79748546
I love you anon and I WANT THIS NOW!
>>
>>79747798
This actually sounds pleasant.
>>
>>79748130
>when it exchange genetics by assimilation

It can assimilate your semen.
>>
>>79747602
I'd have sex with anything that shows a modicum of interest desu sempai
>>
I have no libido or sexual interest, so no I wouldn't.
>>
>>79748205
it is NOT GAY to want to fuck The Thing
>>
File: IMG_9858.jpg (281KB, 800x800px)
IMG_9858.jpg
281KB, 800x800px
>>79748546
I like the way you think
>>
>>79750593
nah, i'm not nearly that pathetic
>>
>>79750593
I mean it's not like I go out raping people, and the punishment there isn't as bad as death.

So no, I wouldn't fuck my dream girl if it meant dying.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.