[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was googling for wrist cutting history and prevalence, and found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Colette_wrist_cutting.jpg (161KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Colette_wrist_cutting.jpg
161KB, 640x480px
Was googling for wrist cutting history and prevalence, and found this picture. Was she a wrist cutter in the movie? Was it implied? I have a scar like that, and that happens when you burn yourself with the border of the oven door. Happens a lot to cooks.
>>
Why do they insist on making the character designs look so fucking hideous?
>>
>>79746933
I say they got the designs for French people down quite well

t.Bordeux Algerian
>>
>>79746986
>Violence increased on both sides from 1954 to 1956. But in 1957 the Minister of Interior declared a state of emergency in Algeria, and the government granted extraordinary powers to General Massu. The Battle of Algiers, from January to October 1957, remains to this day a textbook example of counter-insurgency operations. General Massu's 10e division parachutiste, (10th Paratroop Division) made widespread use of methods used during the Indochina War (1947–54): they included a systematic use of torture, including against civilians, a block warden system (quadrillage), illegal executions and forced disappearances, in particular through what would later become known as "death flights" (at the time, victims of such methods were known as "Bigeard's shrimps", or "crevettes Bigeard"[citation needed]). All these methods were documented as standard counter-insurgency tactics by Colonel Trinquier in Modern Warfare: A French View of Counterinsurgency (1961), a reference in the areas of "counter-revolutionary war" and of psychological warfare.

T'en veux encore l'Algérien?
>>
the thought of a rat cooking food was pretty disgusting, even throughout the movie I couldn't really overcome it

it's a nice movie I guess, but I'll never watch it again
>>
File: colette03.jpg (745KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
colette03.jpg
745KB, 1920x816px
>>79746933
Not a fan of big noses?
>>
>>79746892
As everything pixar post Monster INC, the flawless animations+ok lights covers up the shitty everything else.
>>
>>79747238
I just realized she's supposed to look like a rat
>>
>>79747238
It's not just a big nose.
It's like there were two teams, one designing the bodies and one designing the head.
The head seems copy pasted onto the body, giving the characters a perverse feel.
Her head is too big for her body, her facial features are too big for her body.
I don't mind caricatures in animation but this seems like sloppy work.
>>
>>79748439
>3 of the quoted posts are talking poorly about her appearance
>OP is talking about a work place injury
>b-but the jews though
Fuck off /pol/
>>
File: Get out Jew.gif (1MB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
Get out Jew.gif
1MB, 400x287px
>>79748503
>>
>>79746892
They were Holocaust survivors that's her tattoo
>>
>>79748583
Wouldn't surprise me. It seems like you could fill an entire country with people who made it out of the death camps alive lol
>>
>>79748439
Have you ever met a Parisian? They have the biggest noses on the continent.

>>79746892
I always interpreted it the way you do. Any person who's been a chef or baker for long enough is going to have super conspicuous burn scars in any of a few common locations at the wrist, forearm, and upper arm. And they never go away.
>>
>He didn't fall in love with Collett
>he doesn't want an in-shape, short haired master chef with a delicious accent to be with him forever and ever.

WELL BOY AREN'T YOU JUST AN OUTRAGEOUS FAGGOT.
>>
she brought rotten meat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.