[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love to read comments section on the soprano's bit�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sacrebluewhereismema.png (358KB, 618x627px) Image search: [Google]
sacrebluewhereismema.png
358KB, 618x627px
I love to read comments section on the soprano's bit's on youtube. Everytime i discover something new, that i didn't catch on my first viewing. Take this scene for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c07yqGRYCU i would have never think that Richie couldn't get hard on strippers because of all the years he spent in the can, until i've read someone's comment, that explained it. Or when the Junior warns Richie, that he should worry about Janice, not Tony, foreshadowing his demise. I think i need to rewatch the whole show again, but im afraid that im too dense to get all the subtle stuff myself.
>>
>>79745543
You are. That is some obvious shit.
>>
>>79745543
how was that not obvious to you?
>>
>>79745651
Well im not very clever. Being socially retarded doesn't help either.
>>
how did you know he couldnt get hard
>>
>>79745543
>i would have never think that Richie couldn't get hard on strippers because of all the years he spent in the can,
yeah no
>>
>>79745684
It's either this or he couldn't cum. He was pretty disapointed at the end, the girl even asked him if it was their fault, plus he asked to turn the lights off. It the little details.
>>
>>79745543
>Richie couldn't get hard on strippers because of all the years he spent in the can

What? This makes no sense.

Unless you also state that he was assfucked so much in prison he needed that prostate stimulation to get hard, in which case the buggering shit wit Janice makes sense too.
>>
>>79745802
That was Ralph you dumb fuck
>>
File: pottery.png (10KB, 741x74px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.png
10KB, 741x74px
>>79745802
You were close.
>>
>>79745543

>Americans obsessed with organised crime trying to impose some deeper themes and meaning into the 2nd most overrated piece of shit tv seires
>>
File: 1414163057967.jpg (44KB, 210x180px) Image search: [Google]
1414163057967.jpg
44KB, 210x180px
>>79745942
>>
File: usa2.jpg (206KB, 2048x1399px) Image search: [Google]
usa2.jpg
206KB, 2048x1399px
>>79745976

If liking mafia shit makes me a pleb, then I guess you can use that word incorrectly in that context.

Ill grant it.
>>
>>79745543
Arab Muslim men look at boyfucking as fair game, it was a dig at Richie possibly going homo for being in the can for so long. Paulie put up the comedian to it, Paulie's generation loves breaking balls very personally.
>>
>>79745998
That why they cancelled your mother's audition?
>>
sopranos is deep enough to pick up on things even after your 5th viewing

cut the whole all knowing super patrician act you fa/tv/irgin faggots

>>79745942
0/10
>>
>>79746269
The fuck
>>
>>79746321
you wanna make an actual post kidd?

fucking soprano threads were great like 3 months ago, now every tryhard /v/ tourist speds them up.
>>
>>79746469
careful
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.