[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished Ichi The Killer >go to IMBD to discuss the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ichi-the-Killer[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ichi-the-Killer[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>just finished Ichi The Killer
>go to IMBD to discuss the ending theories
>message boards are no longer there
>justfuckmylifeupfam.MKV
Where are you guys going for movie discussions now?
>>
I still go to imdb just to be disappointed again when I notice the boards are gone
>>
Wait, people actually went there for anything other than to check the staff involved in the movies?
>>
>>79743174
hold on how is the ending not clear?
>>
Really hoped it wasn't such a dumb cartoony movie, but i didn't know it was based off of a manga.
>>
Ichi the killer is complete trash
>>
File: 1456902353642.jpg (25KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
1456902353642.jpg
25KB, 450x255px
>>79743195
>first pixiv now imdb
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS
>>
I discuss all my television and film in this shit hole
>>
>>79743289
Why the fuck would we ever get nice things?
>>
File: 2017-02-19_9-45-04.png (152KB, 668x278px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19_9-45-04.png
152KB, 668x278px
>>79743312
>Arguing with autistic contrarians?
Nah, man I'll pass.
It's like talking about music on /mu/.
>>
>>79743174
motherfucker this is my favorite movie of all time you have no idea how happy i am to see a thread about it on /tv/
>>
>>79743265
Because it's unclear whether the sequence with Ichi killing Takeshi and then Kakihara was Jiji or Kakihara's imagination. It clearly didn't happen, Takeshi is alive and Kakihara has no forehead wound. You'd think Kakihara hallucinated because he just shoved needles in his hears and punctured his brain, but Jiji inspects Kakihara's forehead for a wound. If it wasn't Kakihara imagining it, then why did he jump off the building? If it wasn't Jiji, why does he check for the wound? My guess is that it's both. Kakihara hallucinated it, and Jiji was so confident in himself and expected things to go down in an extremely specific order, right down to the forehead wound.
>>
>>79743243
I use it to keep track of movies I've watched. I wanted to switch to letterboxd, but you need a premium account to import ratings from other sites.
>>
>>79743174
This is one of the only mangas I've read all the way through. Can't imagine a single movie managed to do it justice though.
>>
>>79743829
I think for a limited time they made available it for free accounts.
https://letterboxd.com/about/migrating-from-imdb/?utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=import-imdb
>>
>>79743174
>go to IMBD to discuss the ending theories
But why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.