[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which 2017 TV serial killer had the best costume? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: serial killers TV.png (1MB, 1182x742px) Image search: [Google]
serial killers TV.png
1MB, 1182x742px
So which 2017 TV serial killer had the best costume?

I'd say the executioner costume is probably the creepiest overall but scream's mask was pretty cool too.
>>
bump fuggits
>>
>>79739485
What are the two on the right from and is slasher any good?
>>
Has anyone watched those shows here?
>>
>>79739863
Slasher was good and it's also the most serious out of them. Enjoyed it. Scream was good too. The two on the right are from Scream Queens. Good and funny too.
>>
Red Devil for sure.
>>
>>79739485
90's born faggots are pathetic
>>
>>79742486
I was born in the 80s but thanks, hon.
>>
The way everyone knew what the fuck a "Brandon James mask" was in Scream annoyed the shit out of me. If you're going to have everyone recognise the mask then do a straight tv show version of Scream with the infamous ghostface mask being used. Don't invent your own Jason rip-off with weird spooky mask. It's not like you even have to connect it with Woodsboro. Just have it be another small town with its own secrets and a couple of copycat killers who read about the Woodsboro killings online or grew up with them being sensationalised in media(if you want to make a deeper point about sensationalising killers).
>>
>>79742503
but the new mask is so much cooler
>>
>>79742800
The Scream mask was never meant to be a cool one-of-a-kind mask the killer made to scare everyone. It was meant to be a disposable halloween mask that wouldn't immediately show you were the killer if you got caught with it. Making a Scream tv-show where there's only like five different iterations of a mask defeats the fundamental point of the mask, just like the show fucked up with pretty much every point the Scream movies had, when they didn't just lazily rethread the character arc that Sidney went through in the movies, except worse.
>>
>>79743011
But show isn't even like the movie. The movie was pretty much just a comedy. The show is a mix of comedy and horror, has some gruesome scenes.
>>
>>79743183
>The movie was pretty much just a comedy.

You're thinking of scary movie, kid.
>>
>>79742800
I love masks anon.
But if you are fond to one particular mask, and want to make it as original and unique as possible as to be recognized for your unique mask... may as well use your own face.
>>
>>79743262
The Scream was a comedy too. Infact it became so popular because it was a comedy slasher.

The film combined black comedy and "whodunit" mystery with the violence of the slasher genre to satirize the clichés of the horror genre popularized in films such as Halloween and Friday the 13th. The film was considered unique at the time of its release for featuring characters who were aware of real world horror films and openly discussed the clichés that Scream attempted to subvert.
>>
>>79743585
It was exactly the same mix of comedy and horror as the tv-show, except the show loses every originality-point because they're just badly copying the movies in pretty much every instance. It was not in any way "pretty much just a comedy". Having characters poking fun at horror conventions while being a horror movie does not make it a comedy.

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil is a comedy movie poking fun at horror movies. Scream is a horror movie deconstructing/poking fun at other horror movies. The Scream tv show is a horror show trying to be deconstructive like the Scream movies but failing at it because the people writing it seem to be more occupied by remaking the Scream series than putting the time in and actually watching enough horror to get ideas. Their level of "deconstruction" is making every episode title a random horror-movie reference despite it not having any connection with what happens in the episode, while they go out of their way to shoehorn in a Friday The 13th reference in the lake, which they do nothing with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.