[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this basically "choose your waifu" the show? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: magicians.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
magicians.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Is this basically "choose your waifu" the show?
Also, Penny best boy, Margo best girl by a mile
>>
Is there any panty in this show? I have a fondness for that sort of thing
>>
>>79738053
Like hose? or underwear?
There's plenty of pantyhose, a little underwear too I think. I really think this show was meant for Hbo or Showtime because it seems like they desperately want to show tits but cant
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on this board who watches this show

Alice > Margo > Jane Chatwins >>> everyone else sucks
>>
>>79738188
Its a completely straight forward show with no subtext or deeper meanings. Whats to discuss?
>>
>>79738188
I unironically enjoy this show because its like a twisted fairytale. It seems like its all fun and games until someone gets raped by a demon and magic has consequences
>>
>>79738188
Alice is my titfu id fuck thats it
Margo is my waifu so marry
Jane Chatwin is cute but her grown up version makes my dick feel funnier
>>
>>79737951

why are all the male characters femme faggays? is it actors are femme irl or director told them to act femme or writer of novel wanted the male characters to act femme?

saw an interview clip of them and noticed the actors are also femme. so is it because they can't act or did the director tell them to act femme? also noticed in the interview that the writer of the books is also femme. maybe the writer of the books wanted the male characters to be femme?
>>
>>79738331
The actor for Quentin is just feminine, thats why Penny is best dude
>>
>>79738101
panties > pantyhose > bras
>>
Claiming Margo - rest of you can fuck right off. Can't got wrong with a babe who's ready for Ibiza.

Just rewatched iZombie recently and Summer Bishil had a bit part in the skydiving episode as a bitchy pal of the deceased/in Liv and Peyton's old sorority. Amazing how you only start noticing actors in old part when they become a lead in something new.
>>
>>79738331
>fantasy show
>male lead character seems good-looking in pics

I was eager to watch this show because fantasy and good-looking male character but all three male characters turned out to be wishy-washy camp gay.

Dropped.
>>
>>79737951
>Is this basically "choose your waifu" the show?
That would be Mad Men
>>
File: iz babes.jpg (152KB, 1566x526px) Image search: [Google]
iz babes.jpg
152KB, 1566x526px
>>79741020
Or iZombie.
>>
I was shocked at how not shitty it is for a Sci-Fi show. Still kinda silly and flips over to grimdark super serial to the point of being even sillier in a split-second, but the story is passable enough and, yes, waifus abound.
>>
>titillation show for nogfs types
>posts no raunchy webms
no give a fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.