[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Autistic sperg works at daddy's company >Acts like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2595.jpg (20KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.jpg
20KB, 300x450px
>Autistic sperg works at daddy's company
>Acts like an edge lord at clubs and work
>Curb stomps a dog and shanks a nigger
>Kills people
>Fucks prostitutes and films it
>lel Turns out he doesn't kill people
>2Deep4Me

Why is this movie so shit? Why do people act like it's fucking amazing?
Overrated movie thread
>>
>>79736756
Best part of this movie was the blowjob my girlfriend gave me because she got so bored.
>>
>>79736756
cuz dem dubbers
>>
>>79736756
CHECKEM
H
E
C
K
E
M
>>
>>79736756
>Turns out he doesn't kill people

pleb detected
>>
You can use this method to make any movie sound stupid. What's your favourite movie?
>>
>>79736931
Aliens
>>
Watch THIS
>>
>>79736756
Except he did kill people in the movie. They changed the ending from the book. No one thinks the movie is deep, it's just an entertaining movie with fun performances. Why are you such an intimidated little bitch?
>>
>>79736756
>Why do people act like it's fucking amazing?
because white people self insert as wealthy sociopaths when they're just retarded sociopaths
>>
take it as a character study and critique on the opaque layer of bullshit that the american people smear on themselves in order to justify their awful habits and pettiness as well as their blatant desensitization to violence and romance

movies arent always about what happens, its a combination of the former, who, where and why
>>
>>79736756
Don't forget to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Thor 3 op
>>
File: 1487888896113.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487888896113.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
lets see dubs
>>
>>79737108
Marvel is for nerdy black dudes in their late 20s who shout and get overly excited at anything (to mask the pain that they've done nothing with their life and their dad left them (with good reason))and doughy white kids who browse Imgur and worship Deadpool
>>
>>79736756
We can't all appreciate kino
>>
File: european socio.jpg (47KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
european socio.jpg
47KB, 1024x679px
the novel is better.
very comfy scenes of bateman hanging out with his friends and harassing hobos while acting autistic. mary harron didn't follow the aimless narrative of the novel quite well.
>>
There is going to be 0 gets i this thread.
>>
>>79737390
>>
File: tumblr_m7s9chqhqx1roba31o1_500.png (627KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7s9chqhqx1roba31o1_500.png
627KB, 500x667px
>>79736756
Check 'em
>>
>>79737390
For u
>>
>>79737173
no
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.