[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this movie. It was a cool action/political flick,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Just finished this movie. It was a cool action/political flick, but the main char made NO sense to me. Does anyone understand what her holdup was? The only thing I could understand was she was a stickler for legality, which is mad weak.
>>
>>79733431

Please, don't become a cop. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>79733431
>cop
>stickler for legality
yeah that would be a good thing senpai.
>>
>>79733920
But the CIA got the job done. It couldnt have been done by playing by the rules. They took out a guy who poisons Americans with narcotics and chops off women's heads. Whats the problem here
>>
>>79734065
They replaced him with the same guy.
>>
>>79734065
they put in their guy who will do the same thing while lining their pockets. nothing good was accomplished besides making some guys richer.
>>
>>79734065
somehow you missed the entire point of the movie
>>
>>79734114
I get what you're saying and they addressed it in the movie. CIA guy said as long as 20% of the population to put this in their nose there's going to be a market for it. Rather it be our guys who's making the money from poisoning people, right?

Whats the moral dilemma?
>>
>>79734446
when you do the same thing the criminals do you are the same as the criminals. They will kill innocent people also so why are they the "good" guys?
>>
>>79734563
I see it as "us vs them"

Its all about where the money is going. The point I got from this movie is that a certain percentage of our pop is going to do this regardless of how we feel about it. Knowing that, do we want to be funding foreigners who have no regard for our general wellbeing, or nationals whose prime directive is looking out for our wellbeing?

In that context, its an easy answer.
>>
>>79734817
it's not an us vs them though. it's about what crime organization gets to control the drugs. Once head dude in the CIA gets killed, disavowed, or retires some other up and coming CIA guy is gonna want to take a run at that area whether previous CIA plant is still there or not. It's all just pieces in a chess game being played by people who don't give a fuck about the law. The main protagonist is upset this is the case and thinks the world shouldn't run that way. What you consider to be morally wrong or not is besides the point you are not the main character. And honestly I think you are a little touched in the head. But who am I to judge.
>>
>>79734929
It literally is us vs them tho. How the fuck can you ignore that?
>>
>>79733431

Assuming she's FBI HRT, she would likely have either been ex-mil or spent most of her time training with mil guys. So yeah, here being a weeping violet and not just walking away when shit got sketchy didn't make a lot of sense.
>>
>>79734563
the real world is a scary place anon, this isnt a Disney flick where the bad guy goes away and all is right with the world forever. Mexico will always be a shit hole, and after they killed the cartel leader another one would have stepped in and done the exact same. Putting in somebody they have better control over is the lesser of the two evils
>>
Sicario was trying to get his kidnapped wife back. The girl's story wasn't even relevant.
>>
>>79733431
How far have I done that I read the title as "BOIPUCCI
>>
File: 1485542108970.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1485542108970.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
She doesn't want to bend/break the rules to get the job done.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.