[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger hack in TV than Megan Ganz? She ruined Community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is there a bigger hack in TV than Megan Ganz? She ruined Community and now she is ruining Sunny. She probably ruined Modern Family too, but I never watched it.
>>
That 'Greendale Babies' shit was godawful. What a horrible start to her run as showrunner.
>>
>>79729690
Sexist
>>
women are less funny than men
>>
>>79729690

that makes so much sense why this season of sunny has been quite stellar. She made Community better by the way, fuck off OP.
>>
>>79730779

>le jeff/annie shipper

fuck off cunt, go back to tumblr and write your fanfic
>>
>>79730779
>this season of sunny has been quite stellar
You are shitting me. This is easily the worst season of Sunny. baka
>>
Is this the dumb bitch who married dan harmon then dumped him when he no longer helped her career?
>>
The world would literally be a better place without her.
>>
>>79730819
I don't like this season but 11 was worse
>>
>>79729690
She deserves whatever career she has after dealing with Harmons manchild tantrums and beta orbiter sexless "mentorship"

I bet the ridiculous fat fuck even called her "his padawan"
>>
>>79730923

that was erin mcgathy
>>
File: brit wisdom.png (774KB, 630x3464px) Image search: [Google]
brit wisdom.png
774KB, 630x3464px
>>79729690
>Is there a bigger hack in TV than Megan Ganz?

yes
>>
>>79731208
Brit's a genius. Megan's just horrible fanficton
>>
>>79730510
She was never showrunner. A couple of the guys behind Happy Endings were in charge of season 4.
>>
>>79732864
Oh.
I wonder why there's so much hate then.
>>
>>79730779
>She made Community better

this is an incredibly bad opinion
>>
>>79731205
>her husband spends the year after their wedding working non-stop on his failing TV show
>as soon as he's done, she fucks off to spend three months in Ireland working on a farm for free

gee, I wonder why that marriage didn't work out
>>
>>79733410
I remember hearing Harmon on a podcast talking about how he refuses to bathe because "it hurts" and how she basically had to badger him constantly like he was a shitty child

She was obviously married to him for money/fame and I still take her side in divorcing him. That's how awful a person Dan is.
>>
>>79733861
he used to refuse to shower because it hurt his baby skin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.