[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Peter... there were 2 ways you could've delt with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0376.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>"Peter... there were 2 ways you could've delt with this Flash kid. The right way..and The Reich way. You did it The Reich way. You handled that nigger loving kike and I'm proud to call you my nephew."
>>
>"I-I really don't like having these talks anymore, Uncle Ben."
>>
>>79727857
I don't remember this scene
>>
It was a different era
A better era
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-14-15-08-51-1.png (208KB, 1080x659px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-14-15-08-51-1.png
208KB, 1080x659px
This is still my favorite
>>
>>79727880
>"Remember our fishing trips, Pete? If you don't shape up they'll find them, all of them. I kept pictures of the sites and I'm sure some families would be keen for closure, Pete. Watch your head."
>>
File: 004SPT_Cliff_Robertson_001.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
004SPT_Cliff_Robertson_001.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>Uncle Ben: All the things you've been thinking about Peter, make me sad.
>Peter: Can’t you understand? I’m racially tolerant.
>Uncle Ben': Peter all the times we talked about white pride, cultural marxism, racial purity...all those times I counted on you to have the courage to take a stand against liberal brainwashing...
>Peter: I can’t live your dreams anymore. I want a life of my own.
>Uncle Ben: You’ve been given a gift, Peter. With white power comes great responsibility. Raise your hand to the Iron Eagle, son.
>Peter: No Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m a White Supremacist no more. No more.

First time I ever saw my dad cry
>>
File: New_Goblin_Poster.jpg (272KB, 1004x1115px) Image search: [Google]
New_Goblin_Poster.jpg
272KB, 1004x1115px
>Finally, I have become...The Harrycaust.
>>
File: spiderman1199212.png (218KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman1199212.png
218KB, 500x259px
>It's you whose out, Gobby. Out of the closet, you fucking faggot!
>>
File: 1307495.jpg (71KB, 570x315px) Image search: [Google]
1307495.jpg
71KB, 570x315px
>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW
>>
File: 1487525048586.jpg (94KB, 1200x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487525048586.jpg
94KB, 1200x546px
>I like turning the valve to release Zyklon B...it makes me happy
>>
>>79728121
got me
>>
>>79728039
>Raise your hand to the Iron Eagle
?
>>
File: 20170223_162955.png (175KB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_162955.png
175KB, 720x724px
I was the niggerfaggot
>>
File: uncle-ben.jpg (182KB, 1600x1204px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben.jpg
182KB, 1600x1204px
>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."
>>
>>79727857
>One of Cliff Robertson's main hobbies was flying

>Robertson was flying a private Beechcraft Baron over New York City on the morning of September 11, 2001. He was directly above the World Trade Center climbing through 7,500 feet when the first Boeing 767 struck. He was instructed by air traffic control to land immediately at the nearest airport after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks.[26]
>>
>always remember Peter, with great firepower comes great responsibility. in the last few bloody hours of Khe Sahn my squad was pinned down by multiple snipers. we knew the jungle ahead may be filled with civilians but we called the airstrike in anyway. it was only after we burnt the jungle to the ground that the smoke cleared and we realized our folly. it was opium, Peter. acre after acre of opium crops all gone, along with the hundred or so villagers who grew it. I'll never forgive myself. I could've been high off my tits for the rest of the war, instead I'm stuck smoking shit weed grown behind the platoon outhouse. It'll haunt me for the rest of my days. Now here, light the spoon for me
>>
>>79728235
>>
>>79728235
may she fly again one day
>>
>>79728235
>what is american eagle
>>
File: Bernard.jpg (24KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bernard.jpg
24KB, 319x240px
>Harry...your father never told you. Back in Saigon he did some bad things. He got a taste for it, killing minorities. His main goal became the pursuit of ethnic cleansing, Harry, and cleansing he did. The night your father died, he had burned an entire bus full of wops and American-history-exed a schoolkids...but his death was at the hands of a Nordic man. One of our own got to him, Harry. He would have wanted you to know.

Raimi is a visionary, but I didn't under stand the significance of this story.
>>
File: ybqpnfohldevtds5nw0b.png (321KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ybqpnfohldevtds5nw0b.png
321KB, 800x450px
>Arrrghhh they finally got me
>Who got you uncle Ben???
>Die Juden Peter....after all these years they wanted to punish Ben ''kikes in a spike'' Parker...P-peter i already told you what i done in 44, now it's your duty to finish my job...hang them all Peter, finish Adolf's dream, cleanse the world...for me p-peter...for the white race.
>>
File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (65KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
65KB, 432x319px
Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. When I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.
>>
>>79728587
>burned an entire bus full of wops and American-history-exed a schoolkid
nice
>>
>>79729348
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1451043778837.jpg (202KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451043778837.jpg
202KB, 600x450px
>>79729348
>You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

every time
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.