[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 movies (with Logan now coming out) >only 2 and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: X-Men movies.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men movies.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>10 movies (with Logan now coming out)
>only 2 and a half of them are good

Why are the X-Men movies just dogshit?
>>
>>79721677
Good
>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>Logan (presumably)

that's 4, not 2.5.
>>
>>79722234
>first class over last stand
what
>>
>>79721677
2.5 is generous but you're right. The creative talent involved, director, producers don't actually care about the source material. It's just a big colorful gay allegory every time. Twinks, cgi, homophobia metaphors, rinse, repeat.

I'm encouraged that Carnahan is doing X-Force honestly, A-Team was just ok, but it had the tongue-in-cheek ridiculous action peices these flicks need.
>>
>>79722248
Last stand is too messy. And they forgot about Nightcrawler.
>>
>>79722327
Fair point, I concede
>>
>>79722234
days of future past was good, faggot
>>
>>79722412
Not that anon but it really wasnt. Just felt like going through the motions, nothing memorable or of much interest.
>>
>Xmen is 0.5
>X2 is 1.0
>First Class is 0.5
>Deadpool is 1.0 if you're not a faggot and 0.5 if you are

Logan will be shit guaranteed
>>
File: superman-bald.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
superman-bald.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>79721677
Logan > X2 > First Class > Days of Future Past > Deadpool > X-Men > The Wolverine > X-Men The Last Stand =X-Men Origins Wolverine > Apocalypse
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>79721677
X-Men, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past range from good to great. And, Deadpool is good for what it is.

Logan will simply be The Last of Us.
>>
>>79721677

10 MOVIES 10 UNWATCHABLE PIECES OF SHIT.

neck yourself if you are above 13 year old and think otherwise
>>
>>79722551
Logan won't even be as good as X-Men.
>>
>>79722248
Last stand was trash tier
>>
>>79721677
does First Class even have Wolverine in it?
>>
>>79722662
We already established this.
>>
>>79721677
Well they got 3 more coming out soon (not including Logan or Deadpool 2) plus another tv series so there's a chance at least one of them will be good.
>>
>>79722666
>666
>Does First Class even have Wolverine in it?

He's in it for all of 15 seconds and it's the best part in the film.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ZjNVnOQxQ
>>
>>79722431
I thought it was decent, but I hated how they did The Wolverine a year prior and basically made that movie pointless. I guess I'm one of the few people who liked The Wolverine
>>
Why is X2 praised again?
can't even rememer the plot, just that Wolverine steals the show, and the casting is shit (especiel for Rogue, Ice Man, Magneto )
>>
>>79721677
>2 and a half of them are good
agree
Deadpool 1
First Class 1
DoFP 0.5
>>
>>79723088
Wolverine was in X2?
>>
>>79723088
The only thing I remember of X2 is the dam
>>
>>79723330

>Not remembering that sweet opening with Night Crawler trying to kill the president
>>
x men was good
x men 2 was good
first class was good
days of future past was good
deadpool was good
>>
didnt know apocalypse was hated so much thought it was one of the better ones. Apocalypse is my new fav xmen villian, if anything it coulda been two movies. Does quicksilver die in comics I know he did in the avengers lore already? He should have his own movie about time paradoxes and shit cus we know time traveling is kind of a thing already from future past.
>>
>>79722234
You missed DoFP. Fox is batting .500. Not quite Disney number but a whole shit-ton better than WB.
>>
As a casual outsider, X-Men has always struck me as being a bit corny and overplayed. I didn't even realise they were all meant to be part of one franchise, why bother.
>>
>>79723793
that's how you know they watched it later rather than when it came out.
>>
>>79721677
>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>The Wolverine
>Days of Future Past
>Deadpool

All those were good, and hopefully Logan will be too.

>Bonus round
>Apocalypse is really quite watchable
>>
Mangold Tier

>X2
>DOFP
>Logan

2003 Singer Tier

>X1
>Wolverine
>FC

Ratner Tier

>X3
>Origins

Debate me.
>>
>>79721677
Bryan singer is a fag that's why
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.