[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys like the Merlin TV show where Angel Coulby played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Did you guys like the Merlin TV show where Angel Coulby played the role of Guinevere?
>>
>>79721366
Yeah, spent the whole series waiting for Merlin to fuck Arthur.

That sexual tension was unbearably thicc.
>>
>>79721366
I watched it all I can't say I liked it though. My god was that dragon a cunt.

>let me free Merlin I swear I won't burn down Camelot and try to kill Arthur and his dad
>okay
>Dragon burns down Camelot, tries to kill Arthur and kills his dad
>Okay, Merlin, I know I did that stuff, but just listen to me, one day magic will be legal again and in time Arthur will come back to rule
>900 years later and two world wars and still no Arthur

kek
>>
>>79721366
liked it although they didn't need to tell the ending of the story. It makes the legend of King Arthur seem lame when it lasted a day.

also just realised she is a qt, I just noticed the freckles.
although Morgana was top tier.
>>
If they had to make her brown, at least they could have made her somewhat attractive.
>>
>>79722573
She looks pretty though.
>>
didn't get into it, seemed like the usual low budget wacky brit shit

coulby a cute though
>>
>>79722537
When Morgana had a nude scene in some crappy historical drama I was in shock.

Pity the OP girl never took off afterwards
>>
>>79721366
That was a great show actually.
Used to get wasted as fuck to it in uni with some people.
>>
File: Katie_McGrath-81.jpg (85KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Katie_McGrath-81.jpg
85KB, 500x600px
/How come the irish genes didn't to her
>>
>>79723065
>pancakes
>>
>>79723109
chat shit get banged
>>
>>79721366
Yeah she was great. It still cracks me up people said her being black was less "realistic" than the talking dragon.
>>
>>79723192

People got annoyed with it because it was obvious diversity shit. They made Guinevere, whose name literally means "fair skinned" black purely because the BBC decided to force skin diversity by withholding funding from shows without enough black people. That's why blacks are so over represented in the media today.
>>
>>79723065
She's perfect
>>
She's just another ugly nigress given the role based on her being an ugly nigress.
>>
>>79721366
I unironically liked it. Good substitute when Doctor Who was off-season, back when that was watchable. What's the last Saturday night primetime fun thing the BBC has done? Atlantis was ages ago and that was shite.
>>
>>79721366
Pretty good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.