[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy's accent so obnoxious? He talks like a douchebag.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: jax.jpg (159KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
jax.jpg
159KB, 1024x695px
Why is this guy's accent so obnoxious? He talks like a douchebag. After my cousin started watching this show he began to talk like Jax.
>>
>>79715591

You should reach out to black
>>
>>79715591
Because he's oostralian in real loif
>>
>>79715591
DIZUS CRAIST OPBOI!
>>
>>79715641
he's english pigeon
>>
>>79715591
>talks like a douchebag

have u seen the cunt walk?

i only like charlie hunham in green street which is a comfy football hooliganism moovie
>>
Brits who try to speak with an american accent tend to exaggerate it to a ridiculous degree.
>>
You should his real voice. It's odd.
>>
B L O W B A C K
L
O
W
B
A
C
K
>>
>>79716017

Isn't the actor from Newcastle? Geordie here and we sound strange as fuck to foreigners but you get used to us after a while.
>>
>>79715983
someone show evidence of this walk I keep reading about
>>
Because hes a rat eating scouse prick
>>
File: walking-dead-20.jpg (52KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-20.jpg
52KB, 560x330px
>>79715996
NOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, CURL?
>>
>>79716167
I love Geordies from years of reading Viz
>>
File: 1487284891030.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487284891030.gif
249KB, 500x375px
This is gonna be a good thread
>>
>>79715591
Because he's a terrible actor and any movie he's in will start to suck because of him.
Which sucks cause Lost City of Z should be good but he's horrid.
>>
>>79715983
>>have u seen the cunt walk?
Yeah. He walks and dresses like a nignog. His voice is by far the most grating aspect though. If someone in a real group talked like that everyone would be itching to break his face.
>>
REACH OUT
E
A
C
H

O
U
T
>>
>>79716167

Is it true that they have to put up a filter in the water at Blackpool to clean up all the Geordie turds in the water? (a muslim told me this)
>>
>>79716189
His American accent is very good, especially after hearing his actual British accent, but unfortunately his character is supposed to be a Georgia native and I haven't ever heard a Georgia boy like that.
>>
I had to finally google what the fuck Sam Crow is. Went 9 episodes confused. You'd think they'd refer to themselves as The Sons or at least spell out what SAMCRO was to the viewer in the beginning.
>>
>>79716287

Never been to Blackpool so I can't say and to be honest I wouldn't want to set foot in that shit hole.
>>
>>79715983
He's got the same waddle strut in Green Street but somehow it works a lot better with the buzz cut, white tennis shoes and that based beige coat that makes him look fucking hooligan supreme
>>
>>79715996
>>79716189
My nigga McNutty is the exception

I'm American (though admittedly not from anywhere near Baltimore) and I didn't know he was British until I watched an interview with him

By that time I had gone through a season and a half without picking up on it
>>
File: ifuckedacushion.png (272KB, 450x493px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckedacushion.png
272KB, 450x493px
SET UP A MEET WITH YELLOW
SET UP A MEET WITH BROWN
REACH IN
REACH OUT
BLOWBACK ALL ABOUT
YOU CLOSE THE WEAPONS PIPELINE AND GET OUT OF DRUGS
JAYSUS CHROIST THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
>>
REACH OUT TO ME BROTHERS
>>
One of you bikin niggas fetch a hold of fuckin Stretch Armstrong, he needs to reach out to errbody
>>
>>79717144
DIZUS CRAIST DUBSBOY!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.