/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello television and film forum of 4chan. I am from the now defunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Hello television and film forum of 4chan. I am from the now defunt forums of iMDB. I was kind of a big deal over there. Anyways, I am here to evaluate your movie forum here and see if it meets my standards. I look forward to seeing what riveting TV and movie discussions you have on here in the coming days.
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79708297
Welcome friend. We here at /tv/ are a proud colony of a more renowned website known as Reddit (specifically r/film). This board is for tv and film discussion, and also the occasional silly joke thread <:)
>>
I also like online roleplaying a lot. I think I'm getting good at it based on my uncle's feedback.
>>
http://www.moviechat.org/

>someone went through the trouble of archiving everything and creating a copy of the IMDB mssage boards with all usernames and movie titles

>it's literally empty and hasn't got new messages ever since it was created

Why is it that internet people like to complain about everything and throw a hissy fit whenever something changes yet never use the solution. You know sometimes I think normies are right and we deserve to be laughed at and excluded from society.
>>
>>79708297
You came on a good day!

On Thursdays, discuss the top five Tarantino movies
or "kino" as we like to call them :)
>>
>>79708387
Haha whoops, *we discuss

Sadly our fun moderator doesn't let us edit our posts
>>
>>79708297
Give us your top 5 and bottom 5 and we will let you know if you can stay here or have to go back to rebbit.
>>
>>79708297
What are your thoughts on Problem Child 2?
>>
>>79708297
>movie discussions
Fuck that, the only thing that matters here is meme prowess. Get with the showgram or fuck off.
>>
File: 1472709807775.jpg (28KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472709807775.jpg
28KB, 320x352px
>>79708297
>>
>>79708297
How do you feel about niggers?
>>
>>79708297

Why'd they close? Serious question
>>
>>79708297
What was your username?
>>
>>79708385
Then post there. I don't understand your complaining. You're complaining that other people are complaining and no one else is really complaining.
>>
>>79709085
Amazon bought them out and the suits thought that axing the message boards in favor of Kikebook discussion was the way to go because of data mining.
>>
>>79708297
do u like young women? u sure will
>>
>>79709269

Disappointing in a way
>>
Which do you think is better, Tyomnaya noch or Tini zabutykh predkiv and write a detailed essay on the existential fundamentalism of the main character of each.
>>
>>79708719
Top 5
1) The Artist
2) Crash
3) Howard's End
4) Chicago
5) Dogville

Bottom
1) Dark Knight
2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Pulp Fiction
4) Reservoir Dogs
5) Blues Brothers
>>
>>79708297
How do you feel about underage girls?
>>
>>79709379
This is some clever trolling.
>>
>>79709300
Yes but predictable. The heaviest users were all pre-moblie number sign-ups so a lot of them can't even be reached by email because the account was created with a not current/throwaway account. It's sad for a guy like me who grew up in the 90s with the early internet to see the last of dinosaurs die off where you can just talk to people without either being sold something or having some Jew sell off the details of your whole life to every other Jew that wants to sell you shit.
>>
>>79708385
fucking moron
>>
>>79709500

The Guard dies, it does not surrender

Never forget the Old Guard!
>>
>>79709481
What is a trolling?
>>
>>79709379
ayyy
>>
>>79709481
What is a clever?
>>
Welcome, samefage
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.