[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want my 100 minutes back What the fuck? What a contrived emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: crashposter2.jpg (158KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crashposter2.jpg
158KB, 822x1200px
I want my 100 minutes back
What the fuck? What a contrived emotionally forced piece of shit flick.

Roger Ebert gave this 4/4.
>>
it is the wrong crash
>>
>>79707475
I learned to never let mexicans in my home from watching this. 10/10 flick
>>
>>79707475
He as married to a nigger, so I'm not surprised.

Even Paul Haggis [the writer] said this didn't deserve the praise it got. Wathc Cronenberg's Crash intstead
>>
File: 1458502214837.jpg (27KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1458502214837.jpg
27KB, 645x773px
>>79707475
Okay seriously now

One thing that utterly confused me about this movie:
The cop pulls over the film producer and his wife, because they're an interracial couple (???) and she even calls herself a white woman, but what the fuck? She's fucking black, isn't she?
>>
>>79707475
you watched the wrong crash
>>
>>79707626
I still don't get it too
>>
>>79707626
>>79707872
Welcome to politically correct film casting, where you cast black people for white characters
>>
>>79707921
movie was ahead of its time then!
>>
>>79707475
Did this film literally ruin Brendan's career?
>>
Oprah talked this move up so much everyone thought it was the greatest movie
>>
>>79707949
He had like 2 scenes and it was by far the best film he ever starred in. (No, i'm not saying Crash is good, but Fraser has been in much worse trash)
>>
>>79708018
This.

Fraser showed a lot of range in this movie.
>>
>>79707475
>>79707509
>>79707626
>>79707816
>>79707921
>>79707954

How is this movie bad though?

No one has provided any coherent response as to why it's bad.

I wouldn't even expect anyone to anyway.
>>
>>79708018
>it was by far the best film he ever starred in.
He had a lead role opposite Micheal Caine in The Quiet American, which was leagues better than Crash.
>>
>>79708285
Bunch of people act like retards and have done some epiphany about race. Black thugs get offended Sandra Bullock was afraid of them so they jack her car. Same black thug tries to rob some other black guy with a gun, they fight for a bit, the other guy gets his gun but gives it back because they're both black. Oh, and Asians don't matter, they just have some ridiculous scenario involving Asians shoved in at the last 3 minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.