[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty >the redditor begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 20

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Dorito crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>79705183
Fairly accurate.
>>
>>79705183
b-b-b-b-b-bbb-b-b-b-bbuh--bb-b-b-b-b-b-but r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rrrr---rr-r-r-rick
>>
>>79705183
You forgot the painstaking movie references and random shouting.
>>
I'm so hype for season 3 in about another 6 years
>>
>>79706276
>Being hyped
>For utter shit.
>>
But Rick is miserable and tried to kill himself. He's hardly a fantasy fedora self-insert.
>>
Dan Harmon and any fans of his works need to do humanity a service and take the Smith & Wesson shortcut.
>>
The show has a lot of good qualities, man. If you have the balls to make a specific argument come at me
>>
>>79705183
Hello non conformist friend! Please, if you wouldn't mind, tell me of the high brow show you watch after work that transcend the idiotic rhetoric and nonsense we see spewed in the aforementioned show you have made a jest at. I am looking for shows that match our unique intelligence that "normies" couldn't find interest in, let alone understand. Then we could have meaningful discussion of the shared chuckles we've had on a board such as this one here. HAHA! Can you imagine what fun that would be? To together enjoy the conversation of a show that rises to our stature? Truly magnificent.
>>
>>79706457
>>79706328
>>79706276
>>79705974
>>79705418
>>79705206
>>79705183

>consuming the 1 dimensional cartoon Jew
>consuming a Jew
>Jews
>>
>>79706502
ure mom is fat
>>
>>79706457
Anon, you're so insightful and mysterious.
>>
>>79706521
ure mom is a fat whore

>>79706457
kys my fedora self insert
>>
>>79706513
You sound much too enlightened for television. Just bask in the euphoria you experience when you refer to something as 'kino'.
>>
Shame it's actually a good show. I don't let what I am allowed to enjoy be dictated by the fact wether reddit likes it or not, you know.
I have two criticisms though:
1)Artstyle not very pleasant to look at
2)Lazy episodes that over-do "what's on tv in other dimensions"-shit to a family guy like degree
>>
>XD THEY MADE A RICK ROLL VERSION USING RICK AND MORTY CLIPS HAHAHQYHAHAHQAHWIHSOFGHA
>>
Am I supposed to be watching cartoons that affirm the existence of God, teach me to honor my parents, value the virtue of humility and not mock the shallowness and shortcomings of others?

It's been a while since I've watched any Mormon cartoons, what have they been up to lately?
>>
>>79706502
Why stop at one specific argument?

>Shitty archetypal, boring characters
>Reliance on pop culture references and burp jokes
>Repetitive, preachy dialogue
>Harmon can't write compelling character development for shit, a lot of episodes end with a nonsensical "heartwarming" speech like with community.
>Dull animation
>One of the worst fanbases by far

Anything I missed? It just ultimately pisses me off that DickMcFart: Movie references the show is praised as being groundbreaking and intelligent, when after a little thought it's really easy to see why it's shit.
>>
>>79706597
>I don't let what I am allowed to enjoy be dictated by the fact wether reddit likes it or not, you know.
Hey, someone gets it. I don't understand why nufriends get so hostile about defending their opinions.
>>
>>79706635
t. /r/atheism user
>>
God damn OP, that's some A+ comedy. You write that yourself?
>>
>>79706597
>Shame it's actually a good show.

No it isn't, what are you talking about?
>>
>>79706660
I'm a Christian. I know church is boring, I want cartoons that aren't like church.
>>
>>79705183
everything you say about "reddit," you mean about yourself

remove the plank from your own eye before you criticize the speck in your brother's eye
>>
>>79706552
Your face is a whore.
And you should kys.
Filthy butt whole.
>>
>>79706731
>WAAAAAAAAAAH I AM RUBBER YOU ARE GLUE

Grow up, kid. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>79705183
If you hypothetically hate Canadians, find them to be idiots and they are generally everything wrong with humans, but discover they also love to watch you favorite show (let us say it's LOST) would you stop watching it and hate on that show(LOST)?
>>
>>79706775
People don't seem to understand why R&M is called reddit here.

It's because it's a well known terrible show that ALSO happens to be actually popular on reddit. It also has a reddit style sense of humour. Lots of topical pop culture references and preachy "intellectual" nihilism the kids love.

He didn't pick reddit out of a hat and just start using it, you dumb dumb.
>>
>>79706654
>>One of the worst fanbases by far
>It just ultimately pisses me off that DickMcFart: Movie references the show is praised as being groundbreaking and intelligent

All you internet guys get mad at stuff because it's popular. If people hated the show or felt ambivalent towards it, would you give it a shot then?

I like the show, but I don't have to tie my identity to it. I don't have to cry and go red in the face if someone dares to criticize it. I don't have to cut my wrists if they make a bad episode. I can just like a show that's not perfect all the time and presents something a little different made by people I enjoy hearing from occasionally.

Why this need to lash out with such venom and try to distinguish yourself from the out-group, who are clearly tasteless sheep who are beneath you? That's some chick shit, man.

So many of you post threads just hoping that a leftie or a redditor is browsing and you piss them off, when really you're just contributing to a stupid circlejerk
>>
>>79706852
>this kills the thread because reddit(r&m fans) cannot refute it
>>
>>79706884
>I don't have to cry and go red in the face if someone dares to criticize it.
Stopped reading your emotionally-fueled defensive rant right there
>>
>>79706852
it's a vector for some neat sci-fi ideas, a genre that has fallen by the wayside in favour of spectacle, I support it because I like sci-fi

also I'm not babbys first young adult contrarianism and don't base my identity on other peoples creations
>>
>>79705183
Maybe I should go to reddit then

But I think I'll stay here to annoy you with my opinions of shows I like and you don't
>>
File: 122566666.jpg (95KB, 637x662px) Image search: [Google]
122566666.jpg
95KB, 637x662px
WITHOUT mentioning reddit, fedora, or Jews, can /pol/ prove the existence of the God of Abraham?
>>
>>79706944
Really? The best part is right after that.
>>
This pasta is already boring as fuck, OP. Make a new one.
>>
>>79706597
>Artstyle not very pleasant to look at
That's a pretty damning critique for a medium reliant on visuals
>>
>BRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP
>4channer loses their shit
>>
>>79707032
go back to >>>/reddit/ wearing your fedora you jew
>>
>>79705183
So this show is pro nihilistic hedonism right? Pretty cringey desu. Sounds like it was written by high schoolers who really like acting philosophical but dont actually know anything about philosophy. What values does this show teach besides "enjoy yourself"?
>>
>On /tv/, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.
>BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike 4chan. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.
is this accurate?
>>
Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.
>>
wtf i hate reddit now
>>
>>79707361
hit the nail on the head
>>79707404
reddit will never recover
>>
Reddit : The Show
>>
>>79707032
>/pol/
>religious

You're on /tv/ faggot.

>shitting on 4chan
>yet the website of shutin loners has created 20x the now mainstream content that plebbit has
>>
>>79707137
i laugh at brap every single time
>>
>>79707361
>is this accurate?
Extremely
>>
File: 1483310843858.png (124KB, 645x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483310843858.png
124KB, 645x540px
Season 3 will not be funny.
>>
>>79706715
>My salvation that was given to me by the sacrifice of my deity is boring

The modern Christian everybody.
>>
>>79708187
Christ gave nothing but the truth, the believer must walk the path to Salvation.

Retard.
>>
File: 1484354100481.jpg (29KB, 326x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484354100481.jpg
29KB, 326x325px
>>79705183
>>
>>79707032
Can you explain why atheists have such a hatred of something they claim doesn't exist?

I mean who wouldn't hate a faggot who spends most of his time bitching about Santa not being real?
>>
>>79708277
>hurr durr the Crucifixion has no value

Be out of my sight heretic
>>
>>79705183
Every time I see my wife watching Rick and Morty I mumble under my breath repeatedly
>"I married Reddit"
>"I married Reddit"
>I married Reddit"
>>
>>79708423
Murder her?
>>
>>79708423
The fuck are you doing here you fucking chad normie unvirgin fuck?!
>>
>>79708423
>having a wife
fucking normie
>>
>>79708389
They probably hate that faggot christians always go on about how their imaginary friend is real
>>
>>79708520
>Atheists get assraped mad about something they supposedly confidently disbelieve
>Go out of the way to try and destroy people's faith in what brings them joy and leaves them with nothing to fill the void

Hope you read this, because this greentext is why so many people hate atheists.
>>
File: 1481843590040.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481843590040.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>79705183
>>
>>79708615
It's actually quite the opposite m8

Most christcucks always ramble on about their overlord while the non religious types placate them with polite nods
>>
>>79708454
Nah she's pregnant.We always debate what site our kid will be allowed to browse.
I'm team 4chan and shes team Reddit.I look forward to use words like "kino" and banepost irl with him/her.
>>
>>79708389
So no, you can't
>>
File: 1485300693163.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485300693163.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>79708423
>wife
>>
>>79707728
>he has "4chan pride"

cringe
>>
>>79706884
>So many of you post threads just hoping that a leftie or a redditor is browsing and you piss them off

Hey look, it worked!
>>
>>79708697
Why should I? They only belief I hold is vocal atheists are ego jerking dickheads as bad as the fundies they claim to hate.
>>
>>79708684
Someone is bound to fall for this
>>
>>79708729
Typical...
>>
Just admit you didnt like the show and move on. Youre so buttblasted about a show you didnt enjoy that you feel the need to tell everyone how much you didnt enjoy it.

Sad!

Also using reddit as an insult is outing yourself as a nu-anon so fuck off you stupid tourist
>>
>>79705183
The best part about this is the influx of triggered redditors trying to deny this, even though it's true and they know it.
>>
>>79708829
I've had an active account on reddit for years while I simultaneously browse this board and there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about it :^)
>>
>>79708863
>Implying we want anything to do with a redditor
>>
>>79708816
Hey, reddit.
>>
>>79708949
Hello
>>
>>79706457

Remember the scene from the first episode of season 2 when Rick saves Morty, and accepts that he is about to die? That scene was one of the best in the whole show. It was funny, emotional and it didn't feel like they were milking anything out of Rick maybe dying, it was just a really strong moment to end the episode.

They ruined that moment with that horrible suicide scene.
>>
>>79706884
>I like the show, but I don't have to tie my identity to it.

are you retarded? your identity is the things you like and what you do. liking a shitty cartoon is tied to your personality because what you like defines you.

the show is cancer. animations are shitty, sounds are shitty, matter of fact only good thing about this show is the idea of an scientist exploring galaxies and seeing some dank ass artwork being done in the background. but what they do is fill it up with shitty characters, poorly written dialogues, dumb pop-culture references, fucking lame action scenes and ultimately a jew as a sidekick.

the show is garbage so are you leddit.
>>
>>79708348
this has to be the most annoying and unfunny episode of the show
>>
>>79708676
>Most christcucks

Never seen one.

>non religious types placate them with polite nods

If by "polite nods" you mean "trying hard to mark himself as intellectual while having Discovery channel and Reddit as baggage of knowledge", then you are right.

Also, i have seen many different people - from bydlo, to the physicists that, well, believe in god, but warring atheists are ALWAYS either "science popularizators" (Which are hated for their preachiness and lack of actual knowledge) or fedoras that think 1 year in STEM or binge watching Storage Wars at Discovery Channel brings them some sort of secret knowledge.
>>
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me

>t.op
>>
You guys do realize you're getting mad about a cartoon, right?
>>
>>79708389
It's a small but vocal minority. Just like how there's a small but vocal minority of Conservative Christians who unironically bitch about shit like Jews, even though they're like 3% of the population and you've probably never even gotten to know one outside of your TV screen.
>>
>>79709696
The one with aliens that masqueraded themselves as something from happy memories is worse.

But anything works when you don't find futurama refreshing anymore.
>>
>>79709948
Conservative Christians love Israel. So more proof that you're just making shit up.
>>
>>79709948
Vocal minority of conservative Christians, though, won't touch the Internet as it's the Devil's invention, so...
>>
>>79706852
The fact you think it's nihilism just proves you've not watched it. 4 mentions. 4 mentions of anything that could be preachy. The fact you're knowledgeable about what 'reddit style sense of humour' is proves a lot about you.

It isn't a 'terrible show' because terrible is something that fails on all levels. There is nothing in media so bad that it fails at all levels. Nothing 'professional' anyway.

You just use 'Reddit' because it triggers people and you don't actually have to formulate a reason why a show is bad. R&M is flawed in lots of ways, but the reasons you keep saying "it's nihilism xD" isn't one of them. There are so many glaring problems with it that I'm baffled shitposters haven't managed to pick up on any of them.

But that can be explained away with you being shitposters. Form an argument, form your own opinions and stop repeating what others say. That is literally the definition of Reddit. Repeating what others say so you don't get downvotes. The fact you care about other peoples opinions and are scared of having the balls to go against what /tv/ or 4chan in general says, proves how much better at home you would be on Reddit.

You're a coward
>>
>>79709985
>>79709988
Oh yeah theres no conservative christians on the internet bitching about jews you're right. That's some great cognitive dissonance you guys got going on there.
>>
>>79706654
So it's like Futurama? I've not seen the show. But that's pretty much Futurama to a t. Latter day Simpsons as well. Family Guy too. Aquateen Force too in terms of boring characters, repetitive dialogue, dull animation and no character development. At least it hasn't go a purposefully heartwarming shit in it though.
>>
I enjoyed the first season well enough
Can't say the same for the second season
It seems it used to be 50% Roiland, 50% Harmon, now it's creeping up to 80% Harmon - would you agree with this hypothesis?
>>
>>79710186
here>>79706654
>>
>>79710210
>At least it hasn't go a purposefully heartwarming shit in it though.
It has that too
>>
>>79710220
Better than nothing I guess. However nothing there is anything special. Family Guy, Nu-Simpsons, Archer and various other 'adult' cartoons all suffer that shit.
>>
>>79710237
I always saw it as the ironic "Here is the part of the show where we round off everything that's happened and justify it all! Dohohohoh!". I guess you're right, but what R&M is doing is nothing new.

I've flicked at some clips of R&M while in this thread and it just seems like another "we have no budget" adult cartoon. What I like about it is the sci-fi. I might watch it seeing as /tv/ is going apeshit over it. But to me, it doesn't seem like anything special. Good or bad. It's another adult cartoon which has been done before... except it's sci-fi. That's it. Instead of secret agent (Archer) it's mad scientist sci-fi. Instead of superheroes (Aquateen Force) it's mad scientist sci-fi. Instead of le trope breaky whacky (Drawn Together) it's.

I have no idea why /tv/ is getting mad about it. SO FUCKING WHAT IF REDDIT LIKES IT? SINCE WHEN DOES /tv/ GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT REDDIT LIKES? WHY IS WHAT REDDIT DOES OR LIKES INFLUENCING WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THIS BOARD?
>>
>>79710322
Because /tv/ is full of special snowflakes who desperately want to distinguish themselves from their generational peers by any means possible. The fact that it's popular is enough to make them hate it, everything else is post hoc justification.
>>
>>79710322
The construction of the episodes in the first season is pretty solid across the board. In line with traditional sci-fi where a novel concept is introduced, and characters explore it in ways fitting their temperament. In that sense, it's a bit reminiscent of the better episodes of Futurama as far as the most basic elements of the story construction goes. However, be warned, there's also some genuinely awful episodes that should be watched at 2x at least.
>>
>>79710401
yeah dude, people hate your favourite show for no other reason than that it's popular. that has to be the only reason

KEK
>>
>>79706502
i fucked ur mum in the pooper
>>
>>79707361
Nice
>>
>>79710444
But the only argument they ever seem to make is associating a show with some dislikeable peer from presumably whichever high-school they go to, i.e fedora wearers, people who are only superficially into science etc like this show therefor it's bad. It's not good criticism sadly.
>>
>>79705183
When will this unfunny meme die?
>>
>>79706328
Wew you are so edgy and cool.
Tell me what the fuck do you like
>>
>he thinks you're supposed to agree with rick
>>
There aren't actually religious or at least devoutly religious people on 4chan. I love laughing at euphoric fedoras and cringe at all the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE casuals but who actually believes an old man is in the sky, there are 72 virgins waiting for them or what ever the kikes believe in. Like it's literally all magic and rainbows
>>
>>79710568
There's plenty of legitimate criticism in this thread that you choose to ignore.
>>
>>79708389
Better yet, the question that stays is Why only christianity? why are they only focused on talking shit about jesus? why don't they shit on islam or judaism?
>>
>>79710444

>several vocal autists on /tv/
>people
>>
>>79705183

When did /tv/ drop 50 IQ points and become /pol/?
>>
File: 1462049280798.jpg (185KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462049280798.jpg
185KB, 400x750px
>>79706597
>>
>>79710621
Tips so fucking hard*
>>
>>79710740
What if I liked the DCEU and hated MCU from the beginning?
>>
>>79710793

Congratulations, you dont have autism.
>>
>>79710783
Its only bash worth if you actively bash religion for no good reason. Simply being a none believer doesnt make you a fedora
>>
File: wewLad.jpg (19KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
wewLad.jpg
19KB, 310x230px
>>79710704
>everyone who doesnt like my shitty meme show that was taylor made for reddit is from /pol/
>>
>>79707137
I also find Rick and Morty funny so I think I'm as pleb as they come.
>>
>>79710704
>>>/rmovies
>>
>>79705183
I never found this show funny in the slightest.
>>
>>79710863

No I was referring to your "muh god is real"-pol meme actually.

>>79710911

no u
>>
>>79710936
if god wasnt real then how the fuck did the whole world get made?
>>
>>79710961

>>79710961

The planet?

The earth is flat bro.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>79706715
>church is boring
Go to one that gets your noodle oodling then, genius.
>>
>>79710863

Why are storm weenies so easy to trigger such as yourself? Are you really that upset by people who have different opinions? Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>79711003

Thats the problem.

Their safe space is called /pol/. This is /tv/.
>>
>>79711003
>pointing out obvious bullshit makes you a stormweenie from pol and it also makes you triggered

powerful, and really makes you think
>>
>>79705183
>>79705183
>>79705183
>>79705183
I've never actually watched an episode all the way through, but is this accurate or did I waste my time reading OPs little tantrum?
>>
File: stopped reading.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>79705183
>the redditor
How original.
>>
File: 1468089837710.jpg (541KB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468089837710.jpg
541KB, 1076x1080px
>>79705183
Rick and Morty is an entertaining televised cartoon and I'm looking forward to the third season
>>
>>79708389

If you lived in a world where half of the adults around you sincerely and completely believed Santa Claus was real, that he personally cared about each of them individually, and that when they die they would all be reborn as little elves in his workshop and live happily ever after

And if those delusions permeated the society and were forced down your throat at every turn and you were told that if you don't believe in them then you will be turned into a piece of coal when you die and burn in Santa's oven for all eternity

And if those delusions were so strong that even the president had to swear by them and the media was tainted by its "moralities" and it caused wars, hatred and fanaticism all around the globe

Then maybe you would begin to understand.
>>
>>79711109
So is OP. He's just being a faggot about it.
>>
>>79705183
It's all true but I still genuinely enjoy the show.
>>
>>79711109
Bojack and Archer are better. Get over it.
>>
>>79711143

I too like both apples and oranges
>>
>All these nuanons in this thread
Sad
>>
>>79711116

Im so happy I dont live in a 3rd world country where people believe in Jewish sand fairy tales.
>>
File: 3fD44Gvh.jpg (70KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
3fD44Gvh.jpg
70KB, 500x628px
>>79711116
>>
>>79705183
greatest post i've seen in a while
>>
File: iE0QrLg.jpg (110KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
iE0QrLg.jpg
110KB, 350x377px
>>79711116
>>
>>79711347

>he said unironically ignoring the fact that muslims are trying to kill or convert all non-believers right now

Ok theist, calm down.
>>
>>79711360
see >>79711247
>>
You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.
>>
>>79711424

Autism
>>
>>79711143
>Bojack
Absolutely not

>Archer
Correct
>>
>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!
>>
File: 1479453866597.png (32KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1479453866597.png
32KB, 276x440px
>>79708389
They don't.
Idiot.
>>
Why are you guys so obsessed with reddit and what it likes?
>>
File: 1484371519835m.jpg (60KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484371519835m.jpg
60KB, 1024x558px
>>79710186
>it's the same argument he made in the last thread
Go to bed, Dan
>>
>>79713009
ugh i wish they would stop making fun of us
>>
>>79705183
Pretty much it. I don't like the tone but I kinda like the stories. There's no much sci-fi shit nowadays
>>
>>79706328

damn you're defying the status quo. I wanna be like you now! One of the cool kids hehehe
>>
File: BERNIE.png (346KB, 855x830px) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE.png
346KB, 855x830px
>/tv/ getting this mad at the only good cartoon of the last 15 years
>>
>>79713320

>What is Megas XLR
>What is Tron Uprising
>>
>>79713357

Yikes.
Head on back to /co/mblr my dude.
>>
File: rickandmorty-season1-04.jpg (24KB, 322x181px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty-season1-04.jpg
24KB, 322x181px
>"Equals? Women make 75% of your salaries"
>the redditor retweets this and posts this on redddit to unlock the gentlemen trait
>>
>>79711116
reddit go home
>>
>>79713587
>then why doesn't companies only hire women so they would get out of having to pay higher salaries Morty?
>>
>>79708389
it's not that they don't believe in God, they are disappointed in God. Like a whining child whose parent doesn't give them their way. They're often angry at duality itself when the universe needs both good and evil to keep going.
>>
File: 1473681653441.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1473681653441.png
516KB, 680x418px
I wonder if those feminazi writers they had to hire for the quotes have turned season 3 into ultra trash
>>
>>79714566
There isn't anything to wonder, if there is gonna be a season 3 and it was all-female writers, including the feminazi ones we know of then it's not even a question "if" it's ultra trash
>>
>>79705183
The Lil Bits clip from this show fucking destroyed me.
>>
>DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
does the success of this show among youth prove how ideologically and spiritually bankrupt the upcoming generations are?
>>
>>79707106
Not necessarily. Home Movies is fucking hilarious but its art style isn't conventionally good.
>>
>>79707361
Maybe, but I think the majority of /tv/ is equally fucking gay just in a different way.
>>
>>79706635

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>79711424
Kys faggot
>>
>>79707032

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>79708389

Because deep down they know they're wrong, and they can't stand it.

Luckily most people grow out of atheism by their mid-twenties, so just ignore them until then.
>>
>>79710186

Hello /Reddit/
>>
>>79707361
Pretty much
>>
>>79710197

>Jesus was a kike

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
>>79706745
keep it going boys
I'm almost fully erect
>>
>>79714896
Are you legitimately retarded? You know the Bible's timetable of what happened is historically inaccurate, right? For instance, it says that King Herod still ruled Judea at the time of Christ's birth, which is completely untrue, it was solely ruled by the Roman governor Quintillius at the time. Additionally, the only "proof" for Christ's existence that's not the Bible is the writings of Flavius Josephus who only mentions in an offhand way that "him, who the Jews called Messiah, was put to death"

There is virtually no objective evidence for the existence of Christ
>>
>>79710322
>SO FUCKING WHAT IF REDDIT LIKES IT?
Channers need a scapegoat to feel better.When the show is more left-leaning it's a "Tumblr show".The only show i saw that channers were excited about was MDE World Peace but it got cancelled because Hyde thought it was a rich idea to do the nazi salute with Weev Auernheimer
>>
>>79714865
does mommy check other your bed for the longed nosed jewy man anon?
>>
>>79705183
Someone became way too uncomfortable and offended by the facts presented by Rick and now started to lash it out on the show.
Grow the fuck up, you idiot.
>>
>>79707032
>WITHOUT mentioning Jews
>the God of Abraham

How stupid are you?

https://youtu.be/yy6kaDaeDT8
>>
>>79710600
>>79713295
Why is /tv/ the only board infested with fucking tumblrinas and reddidiots such as you two? What draws you fucking kikes to this ONE board?
>>
>>79715486
Tumblr is obsessed with television and making witty retorts and reddit doesn't know how to handle a dissenting opinion.
>>
>>79714865
Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

https://archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

"Jesus" (Yahshua) was an "anti-semite". That is why they killed Him:

Yahshua condemned the jews of his day in the strongest of terms, as literal "children of the devil", "full of hypocrisy and iniquity", and "children of hell" (Matthew 23).

Yahshua speaking to the jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

"Ye serpents, ye generation* of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" -Matthew 23:33

*Note: "generation" in the above verse is from the Greek "gennema", literally meaning "offspring". Check for yourself in Strong's Concordance and a Hebrew and Greek Lexicon.

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for giving this interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive "anti-Semites".

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976
>>
There's just no other smart animation that makes you think as well as laugh out there.
>>
>>79715824
this.

it literally makes you smarter.
>>
>>79710186
>reddit spacing
>>
>>79715040

Ignoring things like The Miracle of the Sun and the numerous Marian apparitions, there's more evidence for Christ than there is for Alexander the Great.

Sounds like you're a fedora who needs to fuck off back to /Reddit.
>>
>>79715898
Well I don't know about that. Four years working towards my PhD made me smarter. This was more of a "haha, that's clever" feeling.
>>
>>79715060
>Channers
This board really must be half reddit
>>
>>79706502
It does, then goes out of its way to shit all over anything good about itself.
>>
>people on this board are legitimately insecure about the things they like
You youngfags are a disappointment.
>>
>>79713320
>What is Venture Brothers
>>
It was better when it was just a back to the future themed flash porn.
>>
Retroscripting was a mistake
>>
>>79715089
>I'm ready to die for Israel!
Good goy
>>
>>79714865
>people turn on shallow pseudo intellectual atheism
That's understandable.
>/pol/ turns it into a jewish conspiracy
>goes full fundamentalist for virtue signalling brownie points
Full retard.
>>
>>79717178
>conspiracy

Define "conspiracy".
>>
>>79711143
I like all three
>>
>>79705183
>gets so offended because a character said god is not real that he has to make a thread

Stay mad christkeks
>>
I found season 1 to be genuinelly funny, like the first south park seasons used to be.

season 2 was not on the same level, at all.
>>
>>79717876
Heh fucking sheeple, a tip for you my good sir
>>
>>79709681
I bet this guy watches anime

lel
>>
>>79706513
Contrarianposters BTFO
>>
>>79717944
Please don't ever compare it to the first seasons of South Park ever again
>>
>Make retarded thread that makes fun of reddit
>anon begins to chuckle
>Hehe reddit amiright
>anon starts laughing and farting
>Reddit is not 4chan
>anon smacks his hands together repeatedly, splashing sweat all over his caretakers gasmask
>This show is reddit, reddit is bad
>anon completely loses control of his bowels
>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
>anon replies to the thread and then start coming up with his own (poor) ideas for a similar thread to make later
>>
>>79706457
The "depressed genius who's seen too much of life" is a staple romanticization.
>>
i havnt seen the show but

>ONE scene of some neo nazi faggot getting punched in the stomach
>threads like this starts appearing

really makes me think
>>
>>79715939
>Ignoring things like The Miracle of the Sun
Fucking kek. Christfags really are so stupid as to not understand that the sun appearing from behind the clouds is a natural occurrence

>and the numerous Marian apparitions,
Yeah, you're right, no-one would EVER lie about an experience they had to get their 15 minutes of fame

>there's more evidence for Christ than there is for Alexander the Great.
No, there isn't
>>
>>79720432
kill all anti-fa commies
>>
8.5/10 needs more burps
>>
>>79711143
Bojack started out good but the political shit needs to stop
>>
>>79705183
4chan has always jerked itself off more about being edgy and nihilistic so this show should be perfect for you guys

But it's popular so it obviously never could be
>>
File: 1485298766191.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485298766191.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>79705183

After watching the h3h3 interview and Roiland himself saaying he went to 4chan to shit post about his own show, I'll never understand how this blatant 4chan meme show is constantly called le reddit.
>>
>>79721060
Read your post, that should answer your question.

Also Roiland says in that interview that he comes here because nobody talks bad about the show on reddit.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.